Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures (4935 Views)

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike / A Last! Ojukwu, Ex-biafran Soldiers Get Pension 41 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by ak47mann(m): 12:45am On Apr 24, 2012
pix 1

100 housing units donated by chief uwazurike eze gburu gburu of igbo-land cool

Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by ak47mann(m): 12:45am On Apr 24, 2012
more

Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by OneNaira6: 1:22am On Apr 24, 2012
Very nice of Ralph
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 2:00am On Apr 24, 2012
Any picture without link, na lie lie...........
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:03am On Apr 24, 2012
Nice to see they're being taken care of. This is something the South East State Governments should have done without any prompting. If i had the money, i'd build bigger and better houses for all of them, as they deserve it- true Igbo Sons.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by lagcity(m): 2:10am On Apr 24, 2012
it looks like the houses are sinking into the sand just like the Biafran dream. anyway, Uwazurike earns my respect becos he is doing smtin, unlike the loudmouth Osu ibos we have on NL.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 2:23am On Apr 24, 2012
lagcity: it looks like the houses are sinking into the sand just like the Biafran dream. anyway, Uwazurike earns my respect becos he is doing smtin, unlike the loudmouth Osu ibos we have on NL.

Na erosion, one more rain fall and the houses go land inside gully.

Anyway, na the usual ibo fake story without link....
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by ebere1712: 2:42am On Apr 24, 2012
cool those guys deserve even more from us.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 24, 2012
How i forgot how beautiful Nigeria's soil is.

Makes me want to walk barefooted outside.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by aljharem(m): 3:17am On Apr 24, 2012
This is what the Nigerian government ought to be do. What a shame on Nigeria. This is one thing I support Ralph for.

1 Like

Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by Jawn(m): 3:41am On Apr 24, 2012
Eko Ile: Any picture without link, na lie lie...........
Dindinrin ni e
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 3:45am On Apr 24, 2012
Jawn:
Dindinrin ni e

Only Dindinrin and gullible idiots like you fall for fake stories without link.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by kay9(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2012
Where exactly is this please?
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by Ndata(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2012
Those asking for link,link to what if i may ask?The housing estate is there for every one who cares to visit and see.This housing estate is located at Okwe Okigwe Imo State.Continue your good work Chief Ralph Uwazurike and may God continue to strenghten you.We know who our leaders are.Those who have the interest of Ndigbo at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by doctokwus: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
Haba, a country's collective wealth has bcome a bazaar for every high ranking govt official/poltician or civil servant.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by edoyad(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
Op, does the girl with those Humongous pairs work there too?
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by Pain(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
Propaganda? undecided
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ndata: Those asking for link,link to what if i may ask?The housing estate is there for every one who cares to visit and see.This housing estate is located at Okwe Okigwe Imo State.Continue your good work Chief Ralph Uwazurike and may God continue to strenghten you.We know who our leaders are.Those who have the interest of Ndigbo at heart.

Your Chief Ralph did not donate anything, it's a lie and there's a reason why the OP posted pics without link. It's the same lies and deception to foo people. The pics cam from somewhere so show us where it cam from.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by ak47mann(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
I don't know why this monkey eko ile cant use his monkey brain and think for once cool
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
Eko Ile,

Why are you so bent on replying just about to everyone even when you're ignored? Haba, please STOP.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2012
manny4life: Eko Ile,

Why are you so bent on replying just about to everyone even when you're ignored? Haba, please STOP.

STFU. Na ya papa get NL. It's OK for you to be a gullible mumu eating up lies like a dumbo, but you need to know that doesn't apply to some of us.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
.ak47mann(m):

I don't know why this monkey eko ile cant use his monkey brain and think for once

The only monkey here is your lying as/s/s/.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by omongbatic: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ekoile received an almajiri-type education. Seriously? Like, when I personally take a photo of two pot-bellied Yoruba men fighting on the street of Lagos and post it here, I am supposed to provide a link, right?
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2012
omongbatic: Ekoile received an almajiri-type education. Seriously? Like, when I personally take a photo of two pot-bellied Yoruba men fighting on the street of Lagos and post it here, I am supposed to provide a link, right?

You people are not only dumb, you all sound like illiterates. Did the OP stated that he took the pictures himself or you just pulled that one out of your as/s/s/s? Is this the kind of layman reasoning your none almajiri education supplied you with? Or the OP passed that on to you to spew on NL because yo are his lying mouth piece.

Dumb i.diot
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2012
Eko Ile:

STFU. Na ya papa get NL. It's OK for you to be a gullible mumu eating up lies like a dumbo, but you need to know that doesn't apply to some of us.

Biko, continue drinking your hate-o-rade, shoot, YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE... Continue exposing yourself to the whole world how ignorant you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
Can someone come and pack those ones at cappa to iboland too ? cheesy
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by omongbatic: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
Eko Ile:

You people are not only dumb, you all sound like illiterates. Did the OP stated that [/b]he took the pictures himself or you just pulled that one out of your as/s/s/s? Is this the kind of layman reasoning your none almajiri education supplied you with? Or the OP passed that on to you to spew on NL because yo are his lying mouth piece.

Dumb i.diot

What sort of [b]hinglish
is that? You see, you have just confirmed your almajiri education.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
omongbatic:

What sort of hinglish is that? You see, you have just confirmed your almajiri education.

You are dumber than I thought... Abeg fcukkkk off..
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by EkoIle1: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
manny4life:

Biko, continue drinking your hate-o-rade, shoot, YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE... Continue exposing yourself to the whole world how ignorant you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gullible and slow people like you don't change. Na ya type they buy beach house in Arizona.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by manny4life(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
Eko Ile:

Gullible and slow people like you don't change. Na ya type they buy beach house in Arizona.

So? Who cares where I buy my beach house? Don't look stupid oh, if there's beach in Arizona, and I love the weather, won't I buy one if I choose?
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by OneNaira6: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
Damn, even after someone mentioned the state and the town the quarters is upon for anyone in doubt to visit and check up in its accuracy yet someone( lipsrsealed) is still ranting like a mad dog.

It is paining lipsrsealed lipsrsealed am well well.

Anyway Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, Good job!!!! as someone mentioned here: I hope we do more for them, they really deserve it.
Re: Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures by achi4u(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2012
omongbatic:

What sort of hinglish is that? You see, you have just confirmed your almajiri education.
hahahahaha!gringrin broda u too much which one be 'hinglish'grin

I still de laff ndi Yoruba nsi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta To Get $700m Methanol Plant / ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’ / Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.