Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan (13913 Views)

Discharge Me Like You Discharge Tinubu - Saraki Begs CCT / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Franasoan(f): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Delafruita(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Guy chill I am a NDn, becos she was not involved in the stealing of those monies....when did she come back to bcom E&F minister?. Diezani has a typical SHELL mentality , stealing, helping others steal money and covering up.
Its true she wasn't part of those that stole the money but she was the one that spearheaded the move to punish the poor masses for the corruption of her rich cronies.she was the one that told us on live tv that subsidy will be removed in april and then it was removed in january.she was the one that said "70% of nigerians trek so what is the protest all about" she was the one that continually kept creating fake figures which she knew to be incorrect just so the subsidy can be removed.she deserves even more blame than the others because she spearheaded the removal of subsidy.she was the one that kept screaming SURE P which till today is yet to bear any fruit.she wreaked her havoc with the full knowledge that she was eyeing the world bank presidency which if sha had won would have been her expressway out of the mess she created

1 Like

Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Pennywise(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
Perhaps we should tell the president to stop behaving like a school child.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Ayatullah(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2012
Then he should stop behaving as if he is still without his school shoes and bag!
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by YoursGEJ(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
admonish me like a big boy. grin
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by DDN: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
[quote author=duality]i see nothing wrong in what he said. besides he was addressing members of the PDP his political family. those who are bleeding coz GEJ is president should get a life or die for nothing. whats all these search for faults in what ever he says. let this man do his job in peace. after all, 100 percent of those criticizers are worse.[/

Do not mind them. They are not God.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by vanstanzy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2012
27naira:

I am compelled to call Jonathan an [b]A[/b]rse hole

@27naira

Me thinks Jonathan should even be called worse. Imagine,so the masses did not vote him into power but the party. Chei! nigerians made a mistake voting PDP o.
Lesson learnt: No matter the individual, his/ her party takes precedence. So consider one's political affiliation before voting. PDP must be voted out!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by owendei(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
undecidedall dis criticisers sef... ntyn person go do weh una no go talk bad put.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by busybee24: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
So undignified.. Im ashamed to claim him as a president. It's become a laughable matter when people refer to him outside Nigeria.. yeesh
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ayatullah: Then he should stop behaving as if he is still without his school shoes and bag!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by sexyverah(f): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
people adress him much worse than that so y his he complainin
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by crackhouse(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
Guys u have heard it all. Our president said he was elected by the party and must serve the party and not the party serving him. Now, this is where our problem lies. Our president failed to remember that we voted for him cos from what he said it's very clear he didn't acknowledge the efforts we made during the election to put him on that seat instead he's giving the credit to PDP for electing him the president. Now tell me why he will listen to our cries & suffering when he is busy serving his party which he believe made him the president instead of Nigerians. I think our president have said it all, PDP's interest is his priority and not ours.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by lukkie(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2012
This guy is really r-e.-t.a-r.d-e-d.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Beaf: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
When did so many stup!d people get on NL? embarassed
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Beaf: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
Why do ACN folk always strive so hard to come across as abyssmally daft, yet loudmouthed people? embarassed
It is not a pride to be both daft and loudmouthed.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Tropilo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
Yes i agree he goofed in parts of that speech (though he was addressing his party chieftains) but...
Its still better than talking to a crowd of almajiri's telling them "if i dont win" (invade, distroy, vandalize, maim, annihiliate, murder etc etc) all our perceived enemies.

Wait o! Who be d chairman of ACN? allah! If i jam that question for exam i go fail "broke" head. because na Tinubu be Leader, Chairman, Deputy chair, Vice chair, Mr. Lai Mohammed (Sec), Aregbesola (pub sec/youth leader.

Apart from chairman, APGA get officials?
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Yeske2(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
I guess GEJ doesn't visit Nairaland to know just half what we call him. ..retar.deen, shoeless fisherman, Olodo, e. ediot, ogogoro master etc.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Beaf: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
Yeske!:
I guess GEJ doesn't visit Nairaland to know just half what we call him. ..retar.deen, shoeless fisherman, Olodo, e. ediot, ogogoro master etc.
All of you just happen to come from the area where upbringing is in deficit.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Tonitelli: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2012
@beaf...u call people s.tu.pid on nairaland...somehow missing how incredibly du.mb, and stu.pid u look when u do this defender of the jonathan-verse every time..sometimes u need to call a spade a spade..I won't join in calling Jonathan names, but it's obvious he really needs someone to screen what it is he says...which u might do a good job of applying for instead of wht u do here on nairaland..your beloved Jonathan should keep it at the back of his mind that he's running a country, and not a supermarket..with people, and not goods...and it has absolutely nothin to do with ACN or whatever...best regards.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Beaf: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
Tonitelli: @beaf...u call people s.tu.pid on nairaland...somehow missing how incredibly du.mb, and stu.pid u look when u do this defender of the jonathan-verse every time..sometimes u need to call a spade a spade..I won't join in calling Jonathan names, but it's obvious he really needs someone to screen what it is he says...which u might do a good job of applying for instead of wht u do here on nairaland..your beloved Jonathan should keep it at the back of his mind that he's running a country, and not a supermarket..with people, and not goods...and it has absolutely nothin to do with ACN or whatever...best regards.
It is fashionable for ACN folk to behave like fools and motorpark touts. People without upbringing or home training.
I bet you insult your father and mother.
Did you see this post? Lol!

Beaf: All of you just happen to come from the area where upbringing is in deficit.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Beaf: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
Why would a grown up behave like something that was found in the gutter? Even worse, be proud to exhibit such behaviour as loudly as possible in public? embarassed
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Tonitelli: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2012
I am sorry to disappoint u beaf...but I don't...however it soo obvious that u would have no misgivings insulting your parents just to make Jonathan happy..I wonder what u get paid for this....u should cover your face in shame when upbringing,and home training are on the forefront...u are the one without it..u do not merit a deficiency.best regards.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Beaf: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
Tonitelli: I am sorry to disappoint u beaf...but I don't...however it soo obvious that u would have no misgivings insulting your parents just to make Jonathan happy..I wonder what u get paid for this....u should cover your face in shame when upbringing,and home training are on the forefront...u are the one without it..u do not merit a deficiency.best regards.
Abeg, carry on insulting your fathers mate; afterall, it is the ACN way to be proud of foolishness and gutter upbringing.

All hail AregbeRASCAL!
All hail Tinubu!
All hail Tawun!
All hail NURTW!

Una no de carry last! grin grin grin grin

Gutter bred people.

Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by kunzel(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
sunkoye: kai see this guy.....even his half brain stooges knows the statements are very unpresidential . whick kind presido be this ooo
Half brain stooge lol dats harsh.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Tonitelli: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
I will not engage in this with u beaf...I'm not used to such..you have been at this so long on nairaland that it would be fruitless...but that ur time here has left you with ignorance of such epic proportions,is just sad..really....you win.goodnight.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by kunzel(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
Beaf: Why do ACN folk always strive so hard to come across as abyssmally daft, yet loudmouthed people? embarassed
It is not a pride to be both daft and loudmouthed.
Goat bleating lol!
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Beaf: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
Tonitelli: I will not engage in this with u beaf...I'm not used to such..you have been at this so long on nairaland that it would be fruitless...but that ur time here has left you with ignorance of such epic proportions,is just sad..really....you win.goodnight.
No, you will not engage me, because your past attempts have simply shown you up to be the gutter bred type who takes pride in being the loudest fool on the block.
What sort of adult thinks that such is a worthy accolade? Keep insulting your fathers mates for no reason, it is the ACN way.
What is to be expected of a party led by a drug baron and fraudster who cannot even point out his fathers compound?

Those from the gutter will behave like the gutter.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Montalo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
Pathetic fresh air..Plz i nid CO2..
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by swiftycool(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2012
Now we have new proof that Lucky Joe is a blockhead! He thinks the party voted him into power rather than the people, exactly what I predicted before many dull Nigerians went to dash their future to a senior dullard at d polls! Lol FRESH FaRts!
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by manny4life(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
Delafruita:
Its true she wasn't part of those that stole the money but she was the one that spearheaded the move to punish the poor masses for the corruption of her rich cronies.she was the one that told us on live tv that subsidy will be removed in april and then it was removed in january.she was the one that said "70% of nigerians trek so what is the protest all about" she was the one that continually kept creating fake figures which she knew to be incorrect just so the subsidy can be removed.she deserves even more blame than the others because she spearheaded the removal of subsidy.she was the one that kept screaming SURE P which till today is yet to bear any fruit.she wreaked her havoc with the full knowledge that she was eyeing the world bank presidency which if sha had won would have been her expressway out of the mess she created

Clap for yourself, because the Federal Council Made a decision on removal of fuel subsidy, she should now take the blame... Where were you when NOI repeatedly said that All THE GOVERNORS voted unanimously to remove the fuel subsidy, now you're coming here to speak English. When NOI continuously exonerated herself that she was on a holiday trip to the U.S. when fuel subsidy was removed, and she was shocked that it was removed in her absence, what did you guys say?

You're claiming she falsified figures so that subsidy can be removed? SMH, even two weeks ago during her running to become WBG, the Thursday before the week WBG voted on Monday, in her interview, she clearly stated that she wasn't aware of the figures, her and her dept accepted responsibly in part. Also, she explained the subsidy issue and acknowledged that the FG did not do a good job in explaining the removal.

You know what, you can blame her all you want, but it won't change the fact that the woman is innocent of all wrongdoings.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by lastpage: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
Honestly, this is NOT ABOUT ACN or PDP or any other party mouth-off!
It is a very cheap tactics to turn every discussion/observation into a political grandstanding!

The President represents the people and thus should be respected!

But it is very ironical if and when the President himself comes out openly (irrespective if it is a party conference but it is covered by media sources!) to SAY THAT HE IS responsible to and subservient to the party money-bags and they elected him!

How then can he get or deserve the respect of the people?

Everytime you throw the "President" a life-line (and benefit of doubt), he has a way of digging himself deeper into a shyte-hole!
shocked shocked

Just read what he says up there and you would wonder what kind of timid, low self-esteem, self-deriding human being will say that openly!

Or does he suffer from some "medical challenges" we are not aware of?
angry angry

Even a "schoolboy" is champion compared to this President!

(Shakes head in disgust)

Lastpage!
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by mannyU: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
GEJ is simply a big DISAPPOINTED. I'm disappointed n so is about 99% of Nigerians. D remaining 1% are either directly or indirectly benefiting from his inactivity or are simply Morons. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiola’s Wife To Run For Lagos Governor In 2015 / Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District / Army Re-opens Borno Highways Three Years After Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.