Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan (13909 Views)

Discharge Me Like You Discharge Tinubu - Saraki Begs CCT / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by CyberG: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
This guy was born retardeeded and stupidly foolished!
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by mannyU: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
GEJ is simply a big DISAPPOINTMENT. I'm disappointed n so is about 99% of Nigerians. D remaining 1% are either directly or indirectly benefiting from his inactivity or are simply Morons. Period.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by nijanigga: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2012
maybe GEJ want another shoes?
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by dmainboss: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2012
The level of s.tu.p.i.dity here on NL is so alarming. Just reading the response to GEJ's statement makes you wonder what kind of daft youths we have in this country. The kind of statement GEJ is making is the stuff of great men. The level of his wisdom and decorum awes me and some daft guys come here and type bull. This is so revealing. It shows most of you here have never read history books and therefore do not have a clue what and how great leaders and philosophers spoke.

That statement up there is profound is all ramification. It is the stuff only great men can say. The Buhari's of this world cannot say such stuff because they live in a world where men are seen as tools to be used. They understand nothing about the dignity of humanity and the freedoms of men. Every president is loyal to his party as much as he is loyal to his country because his party is part of the country. His party is not made up of aliens. PDP is a representation of Nigerians whether you like it or not. Secondly, that you as an individual dont like PDP doesnt mean the president should reject the party on whose platform he became president and those saying 99% of Nigerians dont like him, I wonder where you got your statistics from. If he contests another election, he will still beat Buhari by a very wide margin. Do you see how many likes he still generates from his Facebook page? You can lie to yourself all you want but he still has one of the biggest following on Facebook in Nigeria. Far ahead of all the noise making activists like El Rufai and Bakare.

You expect GEJ to slander his party or what? Well, I dont expect anything different from this generation of disloyal Nigerians whose words are not what a bowl of soup. A man that doesnt understand the principles of loyalty and follower-ship cannot be taken seriously. Only a good follower can be a good leader. Some of you have been so bastardized by the military mentality of the 90s that you cannot think straight anymore. You now want a dictator as a president and think that talking bullish arrogance is what qualifies one as a leader. No wonder you take Buhari seriously.

What a country!
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by SisiKill1: 12:38am On Apr 26, 2012
dmainboss: The level of s.tu.p.i.dity here on NL is so alarming. Just reading the response to GEJ's statement makes you wonder what kind of daft youths we have in this country. The kind of statement GEJ is making is the stuff of great men. The level of his wisdom and decorum awes me and some daft guys come here and type bull. This is so revealing. It shows most of you here have never read history books and therefore do not have a clue what and how great leaders and philosophers spoke.

That statement up there is profound is all ramification. It is the stuff only great men can say. The Buhari's of this world cannot say such stuff because they live in a world where men are seen as tools to be used. They understand nothing about the dignity of humanity and the freedoms of men. Every president is loyal to his party as much as he is loyal to his country because his party is part of the country. His party is not made up of aliens. PDP is a representation of Nigerians whether you like it or not. Secondly, that you as an individual dont like PDP doesnt mean the president should reject the party on whose platform he became president and those saying 99% of Nigerians dont like him, I wonder where you got your statistics from. If he contests another election, he will still beat Buhari by a very wide margin. Do you see how many likes he still generates from his Facebook page? You can lie to yourself all you want but he still has one of the biggest following on Facebook in Nigeria. Far ahead of all the noise making activists like El Rufai and Bakare.

You expect GEJ to slander his party or what? Well, I dont expect anything different from this generation of disloyal Nigerians whose words are not what a bowl of soup. A man that doesnt understand the principles of loyalty and follower-ship cannot be taken seriously. Only a good follower can be a good leader. Some of you have been so bastardized by the military mentality of the 90s that you cannot think straight anymore. You now want a dictator as a president and think that talking bullish arrogance is what qualifies one as a leader. No wonder you take Buhari seriously.

What a country.

Half way through your comment, I scrolled down hoping to see "PSYCH" or "PUNKED"or "MADE YOU LOOK" or "HAHA" or whatever the kids say these days to show they tricked you. . . undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by ballabriggs: 2:09am On Apr 26, 2012
PhD's have generic and analytic skills. UNIPORT??
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by CyberG: 3:02am On Apr 26, 2012
When will this useless piece of trash of a retardeen president AND HIS SUPPORTERS ON NAIRALAND BE OBLITERATED by an ATOMIC BOMB?
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by ayinba1(f): 3:09am On Apr 26, 2012
dmainboss: The level of s.tu.p.i.dity here on NL is so alarming. Just reading the response to GEJ's statement makes you wonder what kind of daft youths we have in this country. The kind of statement GEJ is making is the stuff of great men. The level of his wisdom and decorum awes me and some daft guys come here and type bull. This is so revealing. It shows most of you here have never read history books and therefore do not have a clue what and how great leaders and philosophers spoke.

What a country!

This post here is really disturbing.
As for GEJ, I was hoping the topic of the thread was a joke or some parody but alas!
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Meristem: 3:50am On Apr 26, 2012
Gridlock, pray that I dont ever get an opportunity to "admonish"you!! You will resign grin grin
I will admonish you like a suckling baby on the mother's breast cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Johndoe100(m): 4:17am On Apr 26, 2012
manny U: GEJ is simply a big DISAPPOINTMENT. I'm disappointed n so is about 99% of Nigerians. D remaining 1% are either directly or indirectly benefiting from his inactivity or are simply Morons. Period.
Another internet slowpoke, who is disappointed? Stay there, the whole country is moving and improving, you are disappointed, go and commit suicide now. What are you waiting for?
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Jettage: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2012
When you do things that schoolboys do, like being very clueless in handling the affairs of state or running a nation like Nigeria, especially when the masses begin to be unhappy with you as the case is right now
Please don't expect anything better

When you brought your machine guns to Lagos, How did you address the yearnings of the people

Abeg Joe, Do more than Talk.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Yeske2(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
All of you just happen to come from the area where upbringing is in deficit.
Who else would support the re.tardeen if not a blind, clueless figure like you.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by faboulicious(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2012
GEJ has once again confirmed to the entire country that he's a slowpoke and not fit to lead this country imagine what is coming out of our president's mouth, so PDP is more important than the good people of this great country n its constitution he swore to uphold and defend, i'm highly embarrassed to say the least.
@duality can you pls point to one thing GEJ has done satisfactorily since he took over the reign of power? i'm seriously waiting o
@ all GEJ apologists, @BEAF i'm also seriously waiting for your take on this latest gaffe.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by mannyU: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2012
Johndoe100:
Another internet slowpoke, who is disappointed? Stay there, the whole country is moving and improving, you are disappointed, go and commit suicide now. What are you waiting for?

John Ode! Wiv dis I'm convinced dat u among d 1% I spoke of but again its very obvious u are not benefiting either directly or indirectly from his inactivity coz u sound too poor n cheap to be. U simply in d league of d MORONS. Period.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by seguntijan(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2012
At d last election we voted 4 personalty nt party bt nw d president is voting 4 party nt masses. We dnt nid 2 b tribalistic on dis issue. I have neva seen an element of a leader in this guy, anyway is nt 2 b blame cos he got there by luck, rigging and so on, bt lets call a spade a spade nt a big spoon. He cant lead us to the promise land.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by GUNZnROSES(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Dont you guys ever get tired of this nonsense?

Do you think that by writing that bull dung up there people will now come and apologise for voting Jonathan? Whatever made you think your Buhari is better? Just tell me...

please tell the slowpoke moraf.u.cka to cut jonathan some slack
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2012
Lwkmd
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by thoth: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2012
The president is under the control and mastery of the party whereby the party serves the interest of few elites at the dertiment of the poor masses that voted for them. WELCOME TO WESTERN STYLED DEMOCRACY, the only form of goverment that is suited for goverment infiltration,formenting corruption and overthrowing mass opinion, garnish with privatisations and you have a goverment that has no balls, no say over the needs of the people, no control over the economy or tools to regulate the economy, subservient to the conglomerates that own the amenities and therefore the country, A privatized Goverment for bussinessmen and private interests. It is time Nigerians start asking themseleves questions if what we HAD is better that what we HAVE.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2012
Do people actually read and comprehend things before they post, the president was addressing his PARTY not the NATION, if he didn't get nominated by them through an election, he wouldn't be here as the President. PLEASE PEOPLE READ AND COMPREHEND WELL....
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by mmuoado(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
Rhoo!:
In South Africa, the African National Congress can admonish the President because the party is superior. And that is why in the gathering of the party, the party chairman takes precedence in order of protocol. It shows that the President himself is under the chairman.

This is nonsense. A President
is accountable to the Country not a party. Accountable to the Constitution of a country. That is democracy.

This shows that GEJ dosent care about the nigerian on the street,who stood in the sun for several hrs just to vote for him out of sentiment.am really sorry for for nigeria.I thought they said he was a lecturer?
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Beaf: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
Yeske!:
Who else would support the re.tardeen if not a blind, clueless figure like you.
I mentioned bad upbringing and you replied. Need I say more?
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Beaf: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
faboulicious: GEJ has once again confirmed to the entire country that he's a slowpoke and not fit to lead this country imagine what is coming out of our president's mouth, so PDP is more important than the good people of this great country n its constitution he swore to uphold and defend, i'm highly embarrassed to say the least.
@duality can you pls point to one thing GEJ has done satisfactorily since he took over the reign of power? i'm seriously waiting o
@ all GEJ apologists, @BEAF i'm also seriously waiting for your take on this latest gaffe.
Maybe you would call the section of the constitution that says the President and Vice MUST be sponsored by a political party a gaffe too.
Lets apply commonsense to the issue my brother, GEJ is a PDP man. He will swear allegiance to PDP, never to CPC, APGA, DPP, LP or ACN.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by kokoA(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
grin ;DJona boy! oh, sorry Mr. President grin grin
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by Yeske2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
I mentioned bad upbringing and you replied. Need I say more?
So obvious you got the message which remains a fact even if you deny it.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by ausbones(m): 3:40am On Apr 27, 2012
duality: i see nothing wrong in what he said. besides he was addressing members of the PDP his political family. those who are bleeding coz GEJ is president should get a life or die for nothing. whats all these search for faults in what ever he says. let this man do his job in peace. after all, 100 percent of those criticizers are worse.

Sir, I am supprised this is coming from you. My cpmment on the matter is a president should be tactful in his speeches.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by zeejesus(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Money Bags wanted in PDP says GEJ. aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they money bags or Treasury looters. I think a ruling party should be looking for pple like Yaradua(true Leaders) n not money bags. I'm really dissapointed dt GEJ is directly promoting corruption. no wonder, a PDP member was discharged guitless in Nigeria but sentenced to 13yrs imprisonment in UK
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by dbodngcom: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
We need to pray and also work hard to get leaders that has brain to think, not only in Nigeria but entire Africa.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by madprof(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
Yeah whatever. Go fk yourself, schoolchild or not.
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by AfahaAbia(m): 8:24am On Jan 05
Franasoan:
Oga jona,,u are worst than a schoolchild,,mtchwe

See what you said about Jonathan when Nigeria was paradise compared to now... Yet you never said anything about Buhari or Tinubu government!! Na wah
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by AfahaAbia(m): 8:27am On Jan 05
CyberG:
When will this useless piece of trash of a retardeen president AND HIS SUPPORTERS ON NAIRALAND BE OBLITERATED by an ATOMIC BOMB?

See the rubbish you said about Jonathan in 2012 when Nigeria was paradise compared to now...
Re: Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan by AfahaAbia(m): 8:28am On Jan 05
Franasoan:
Oga jona,,u are worst than a schoolchild,,mtchwe

H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Returns 2016-2018 MTEF And $29.9bn Loan Request To Buhari / Photos From Orji Uzor Kalu's 58th Birthday / Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.