Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97240 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Please i can't find Liberty Reserve in the deposit section of Betonmarkets. Will i have to contact them to pay through this means? How do you guys make deposits at BOM? Waiting for your replies please?
BEN GAVE THIS SITE WWW.EPAYNINIGERIA.NET ... READ FROM PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD
THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:45am On May 11, 2012
naijaobi:
BEN GAVE THIS SITE WWW.EPAYNINIGERIA.NET ... READ FROM PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD
THANKS
NO,I SAID EPAYNIGERIADOTCOM Replace dot with .
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy bros. u be confirm marketing marketer. but nothing do you. grin wait did you say regret? i do not regret one bit coming across this thread and implementing what i learnt. ben da don (pardon my changing of your name) you are too much.doubters remember P.O.O.R means [b]P[/b]assing [b]O[/b]ver [b]O[/b]pportunities [b]R[/b]epeatedly.uu nigerians, up nairaland. with novel ideas like this,we can solve our unemployment problems. thanks guys

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:30am On May 11, 2012
azpekuliar:
I dey siddon look ooo.
You still dey siddon look?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:30am On May 11, 2012
azpekuliar:
I dey siddon look ooo.
You still dey siddon look
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:34am On May 11, 2012
Hello nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by reaping where they have not sowed.Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your numbers for further assistance.
In that vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such pimps.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2012
naijaobi:
DOES THIS MEAN THAT YOU ARE GOING TO STILL BE DROPPING SIGNALS EVERYDAY HERE ON NAIRALAND?? smiley
THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2012
bendazum: NO,I SAID EPAYNIGERIADOTCOM Replace dot with .
Thanks. But i'll still prefer UBA Africard cos i know it'll be cheaper. Any idea about that?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 10:40am On May 11, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Thanks. But i'll still prefer UBA Africard cos i know it'll be cheaper. Any idea about that?
You may visit UBA Bank for further enquiry.You may also check out Betonmarket support.Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fidellamo(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2012
@ ben, how many sms alert will be available per day for subscribers. Pls add me, i will prefer bank payment, Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by stagger: 11:31am On May 11, 2012
When people fail to obey even simple instructions regarding the use of liberty reserve to pay for the signals, what is the guarantee that they can follow instructions on the signals themselves?

NONE!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2012
stagger: When people fail to obey even simple instructions regarding the use of liberty reserve to pay for the signals, what is the guarantee that they can follow instructions on the signals themselves?

NONE!

GOOD POINT
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 11:48am On May 11, 2012
[url][/url]
fidellamo: @ ben, h
ow many sms alert will be available per day for subscribers. Pls add me, i will prefer bank payment, Thanks.

1 sms per day.Some days may come without SMS like today.It depends on the market. My Primary responsibility is to protect your account from losses.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2012
stagger: When people fail to obey even simple instructions regarding the use of liberty reserve to pay for the signals, what is the guarantee that they can follow instructions on the signals themselves?

NONE!
U NAIL AM CORRECTLY....GBAM.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2012
bendazum: [url][/url]

1 sms per day.Some days may come without SMS like today.It depends on the market. My Primary responsibility is to protect your account from losses.
i now have the money for subscription in my LR account. But i'll have to fund my BetOnMarkets account before subscribing sms alerts
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2012
eddyhaze:
hi i just got mine dis week. its so easy.go to the nearest UBA branch, All u need is utility bill, a form of ID and a passport photograph.U will get it instantly. when filling the form just choose instant card. Hope this helps
thanks for helping a brother. Please i have these questions to ask. Do i have to have an account with them? How do you fund the card and how do you withdraw from it? How much naira do you pay for a dollar?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2012
I advise all newbies in the house to keep reading up for knowledge so you know how to make maximum use of available alerts.

Txs
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by smashall20: 12:25pm On May 11, 2012

NONE!

Stagger is on point!!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2012
Friday is not really a good day to bet due to market volatility.....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by igeluma: 12:49pm On May 11, 2012
Thanks for your good work on Betonmarket alert,but why are u not using alternative
means of payment,especially our local banks,like GTB or UBA for sms subscription.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2012
EUR/GBP to rise in 25mins....

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 2:47pm On May 11, 2012
bendazum: You still dey siddon look

For where? Me wey don tanda inside train already... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2012
mkmyers45: EUR/GBP to rise in 25mins....

Closed in Profit...Please remember to use very small leverages

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 11, 2012
mkmyers45:

There is nothing like leverage in betonmarket, I believe you are referring to equity or wager.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2012
Nice prediction,but pls broda next time put the current value of the currency,so that one that met if few mins later can still check if its worth going.thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2012
mkmyers45:

Congrats. Have you ever funded your account with UBA Africard? If no what other means have you been able to fund your account with?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by applegirl: 4:01pm On May 11, 2012
Guys I'm new here and kinda lost,would appreciate a lead from anyone.thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2012
blink182: There is nothing like leverage in betonmarket, I believe you are referring to equity or wager.
Yes i am talking about amount to bet on, pardon my forex language grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2012
prince123: Nice prediction,but pls broda next time put the current value of the currency,so that one that met if few mins later can still check if its worth going.thanks.
Sure i will... have a nice weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (102)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.