Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97343 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2012
swiftz: Whats up guys! Una neva sleep? Who's on skype? You can add me..id is swiftz4
AM ADDING YOU NOW.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 12, 2012
naijaobi:
you can't fund directly with lr according to BOM website.
I feared this could be the case. Well its a business and the initial cost of buying BOM shouldn't matter especially with the signals offered here.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2012
blink182: I feared this could be the case. Well its a business and the initial cost of buying BOM shouldn't matter especially with the signals offered here.
check out this site WWW.EXCHANGEBOM.COM
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:36am On May 13, 2012
I welcome our newbies to this lucrative business called online fixed odds.Register at betonmarket.com.Fund your betonmarket.com account,Subscribe to my monthly sms alert service which is only 25dollars liberty reserve and keep on smiling to your banks weekly.Feel free to browse this thread.Add me as a friend and inbox me your phone number for more information.You are welcome.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bran1: 8:14am On May 13, 2012
What is betonmarket all about? Send details to olakemi@rocketmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 8:20am On May 13, 2012
naijaobi:
check out this site WWW.EXCHANGEBOM.COM
Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by keletex2000(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2012
Goodday everybody,please I need an honest reply from experienced people.

I did bet daily on BOM(virtual account) 'run bets'for couple of months. I perfected and consistently made (virtual)money.

1.Does making profits in virtual BOM accounts translate to profits in real accounts?

2.Can I fund and make withdrawals to/from my BOM account using the INSTANT(unpersonalized) UBA Africard? or must it be the personalized card?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2012
keletex2000: Goodday everybody,please I need an honest reply from experienced people.

I did bet daily on BOM(virtual account) 'run bets'for couple of months. I perfected and consistently made (virtual)money.

1.Does making profits in virtual BOM accounts translate to profits in real accounts?

2.Can I fund and make withdrawals to/from my BOM account using the INSTANT(unpersonalized) UBA Africard? or must it be the personalized card?

1. Yes, it translate to real profits as virtual trading is real life simulation
2. Yes, through UBA africard
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:39pm On May 13, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by tarnishing my image as a Professional Betonmarket Analyst.Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your phone numbers for further assistance.
In that vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such impostors.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2012
bran1: What is betonmarket all about? Send details to olakemi@rocketmail.com
don't u know how to use Google? read about it yourself. or better still start from the beginning of the thread.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by kayjegs: 3:25pm On May 13, 2012
For online payment processing, recharge vouchers, bulk sms, ecommerce B2B portal and sports bet, check www.mycashpayer.com. You can also mail for help

I am sorry for intruding into this thread to do this ad. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2012
Tomorrow marks the beginning of a new chapter in our lives,,wish you all Gods grace,,we will all meet at the top..congrats in advance...##a voice of a positive thinker

3 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Deduke(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2012
Please am new to this thread and wud love to knw more about betonmarket.com.. pls anyone with helpful information and guidelibe. please would be appreciated. youngjd4life@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2012
Deduke: Please am new to this thread and wud love to knw more about betonmarket.com.. pls anyone with helpful information and guidelibe. please would be appreciated. youngjd4life@yahoo.com
you're welcome. Read from the beginning of the thread and find more information on google. I believe you'll understand what BetOnMarkets is all about if you can take your time to read from the first page of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by stagger: 6:04pm On May 13, 2012
kayjegs: For online payment processing, recharge vouchers, bulk sms, ecommerce B2B portal and sports bet, check www.mycashpayer.com. You can also mail for help

I am sorry for intruding into this thread to do this ad. Thanks for understanding.

Some advice.You do not get more business by intruding into threads. It has never worked and it will not work now. Go and look for more creative ways of advertising your product. Use Adwords or Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2012
bendazum: Dear Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by tarnishing my image as a Professional Betonmarket Analyst.Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your phone numbers for further assistance.
In that vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such impostors.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.
Good evening Bros. How was your day?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 7:33pm On May 13, 2012
I welcome our Newbies to this lucrative business called online fixed odds.Register at betonmarket.com.Fund your betonmarket.com account.Suscribe to my monthly Sms Alert Service which is only 25dollars liberty reserve and keep on smiling to your banks weekly.Feel free to browse this thread.Add me as a friend and inbox me your phone number for more information.You are all welcome.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by offorbuike: 8:14pm On May 13, 2012
wow, am so impressed and enthralled by dis thread, subscribing & practicing with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:21pm On May 13, 2012
offorbuike: wow, am so impressed and enthralled by dis thread, subscribing & practicing with immediate effect.
Fortune is about to smile on you.I accepted your friendship request.Inbox me your phone number.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:24pm On May 13, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Good evening Bros. How was your day?
Fine,hope u're good.Thanks for asking.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2012
Less than two hours to market opening......Wishing everyone a great week trading......and advising all to keep increasing your knowledge especially money management skills

One Love Guys

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by offorbuike: 9:36pm On May 13, 2012
@ bendazum, thanks man, i cant wait to start smiling to the bank. Have sent my number to you. I look forward to hearing from U soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (102)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.