Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97157 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Random Index 100 will finish strictly lower in 25 minutes...
Strictly higher at 9:30 and 10am..bet now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 9:39am On May 12, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by impersonating me and rubbishing my hard earned reputation as a Professional betonmarket analyst. Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your numbers for further assistance.
In that vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such impostors.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Strictly higher at 9:30 and 10am..bet now
9:30 closed on a loss....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by swiftz(f): 10:47am On May 12, 2012
bendazum: Hello Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by impersonating me and rubbishing my hard earned reputation as a Professional betonmarket analyst. Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your numbers for further assistance.
In that vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such impostors.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.

I'v sent you mail upon mails.....yet no reply.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On May 12, 2012
bendazum: @blink182 I apologize if you feel hurt by my statement.I assure you once more that this is the business of the century.ROI after 2 weeks is enough to see you through for 2 months.Inbox me your number,let's talk.
No problem. Will do so.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 11:19am On May 12, 2012
swiftz:
I'v sent you mail upon mails.....yet no reply.
Hello Swift,I acknowledge receiving ur mails but unfortunately ur phone no. is not going through.Maybe u send another phone no.Thanks..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2012
blink182: No problem. Will do so.
bendazum: Hello Swift,I acknowledge receiving ur mails but unfortunately ur phone no. is not going through.Maybe u send another phone no.Thanks..
Prof Ben have you received my payment into your LR acct?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by swiftz(f): 11:40am On May 12, 2012
bendazum: Hello Swift,I acknowledge receiving ur mails but unfortunately ur phone no. is not going through.Maybe u send another phone no.Thanks..

okay. Mail sent. pls chk again.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 1:33pm On May 12, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Prof Ben have you received my payment into your LR acct?

Yes, thanks.You will surely smile to your bank soon.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 1:37pm On May 12, 2012
swiftz:

okay. Mail sent. pls chk again.
Okay,give me some time.I will get back to you.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2012
bendazum:

Yes, thanks.You will surely smile to your bank soon.
alright. Amen and i pray you'll never stop smiling to your bank(s)
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:08pm On May 12, 2012
According to the released rating I was given 80% prediction accuracy but I am not satisfied because I feel there is room for improvement .I have been busy doing research on how to achieve 100% accuracy. We are coming out stronger next week. We will surely get there!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2012
bendazum: According to the released rating I was given 80% prediction accuracy but I am not satisfied because I feel there is room for improvement .I have been busy doing research on how to achieve 100% accuracy. We are coming out stronger next week. We will surely get there!
PLZi sent you an email..pls check it out..
thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:41pm On May 12, 2012
I welcome our newbies to this lucrative business called online fixed odds.Register at betonmarket.com.Fund your betonmarket.com account,Subscribe to my monthly sms alert service which is only 25dollars liberty reserve and keep on smiling to your banks weekly.Feel free to browse this thread.Add me as a friend and inbox me your phone number for more information.You are welcome.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by anibaba123: 2:55pm On May 12, 2012
smashall20:

When u join a new thread, learn to read from the very first page and get to know what's been happening in the thread b4 asking any questions.

U r very funny.....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:39pm On May 12, 2012
If u have opened an account with betonmarket u will see that there is a link,'Start betting'.Click on it,u will see different options,select Forex.Select Bet type which is Rise/Fall,Select Variable return,Select the Market example EUR/USD,Select duration eg. 4 hours.Select Payout.Click Get Bet Prices.The purchase price if it rises as well as if it falls is generated.Choose the appropriate ONE.ENSURE U DON'T BUY IF IT IS MORE THAN 20PERCENT OF UR ACCT.otherwise reduce the payout.Finally Click 'Buy this bet'.Once u have done this,just go back to SLEEP.It usually takes just 20mins maximum to do this.When it expires,you will see an Increase in ur account balance.4 Hour means in 4 Hours time the Bet will Close by itself.Ur duty is only to receive my alert by 4am,Act. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:43pm On May 12, 2012
I keep on hammering on using 20percent of your account balance to bet and yet nobody has asked me a question concerning it.Do I take it that everybody knows what it meansNO!!! This is the CRUX of the matter and I would like to throw more light to it.Now assuming you funded your acount with 50dollars,20percent of it is 10dollars.Never,I repeat never buy a bet if it is is above 10dollars.You can buy it between 9-10dollars and remember to adjust your payout to suit your needs.There is no decimal only digits in payout.Example 20 accepted 20.50 rejected. [/quote]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 4:50pm On May 12, 2012
Found some testimonials about funding bom with UBA's Africard. Seems it does work afterall.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by anibaba123: 5:05pm On May 12, 2012
bendazum: If u have opened an account with betonmarket u will see that there is a link,'Start betting'.Click on it,u will see different options,select Forex.Select Bet type which is Rise/Fall,Select Variable return,Select the Market example EUR/USD,Select duration eg. 4 hours.Select Payout.Click Get Bet Prices.The purchase price if it rises as well as if it falls is generated.Choose the appropriate ONE.ENSURE U DON'T BUY IF IT IS MORE THAN 20PERCENT OF UR ACCT.otherwise reduce the payout.Finally Click 'Buy this bet'.Once u have done this,just go back to SLEEP.It usually takes just 20mins maximum to do this.When it expires,you will see an Increase in ur account balance.4 Hour means in 4 Hours time the B
et will Close by itself.Ur duty is only to receive my alert by 4am,Act
@bendazum, I sent a mail to u but u didn't reply me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2012
azpekuliar: Found some testimonials about funding bom with UBA's Africard. Seems it does work afterall.
i'll give it a try on monday. Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:07pm On May 12, 2012
anibaba123:
@bendazum, I sent a mail to u but u didn't reply me

Really?Did you include your phone number.Please resend it.Thanks..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by niyeee: 6:52pm On May 12, 2012
Ben, have you received notification of my alert payment?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 12, 2012
swiftz:

yeah. I think Lr should b faster and easier.
Most importantly, cheaper. Even when selling, LR is more expensive than BOM. With LR you win both ways.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:17pm On May 12, 2012
niyeee: Ben, have you received notification of my alert payment?
Yes I did.Tnks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2012
How weekend my people? grin grin How market? grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Dextra(f): 9:52pm On May 12, 2012
mkmyers45: How weekend my people? grin grin How market? grin grin
SEE YOUR TEETH. MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2012
Dextra: SEE YOUR TEETH. MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Na fight? grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by swiftz(f): 10:35pm On May 12, 2012
Whats up guys! Una neva sleep? Who's on skype? You can add me..id is swiftz4

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.