Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1138213 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Roche: "Alves has problems and his next opponent is Cristiano"

PSG's former sporting director, Alain Roche, has questioned the Brazilian full back's form but is in no doubt that Emery will start him against Real Madrid on Wednesday.

Ahead of the huge game between Real Madrid and PSG in the Champions League round of Last 16, former sporting director at the Parisien giants has been speaking about their full back, and how Wednesday could be a tricky evening for him.

Alves has a Cristiano-sized problem ahead

"Right now Dani Alves is having problems when one-on-one against skilfull and quick players, said Alain Roche to Canal Plus, before adding, "the problem is that his next opponent is Cristiano Ronaldo."

Roche was a defender in his playing days and during his time on the pitch for PSG won the European Cup Winners Cup in 1996. Despite being concerned about Alves' ability to keep Los Blancos' number seven quiet, he was convinced that the manager would pick him based on his stature more than his current performances.

"I don't think there's any debate in Unai Emery's mind. Mentally he will not be the same in Madrid, especially in his concentration. Experience is a point in his favour, a valuable attribute."

Zinedine Zidane's Real Madrid welcome PSG to the Santiago Bernabéu on Wednesday and you can follow all the action live with the team at AS English
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by purplekayc(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Miremoses1:
his agent claims his worth that, he said it this morning.
with his frequent injuries?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Juventus vs Tottenham.

I'm backing the old ladies on this one.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Miremoses1:
Juventus vs Tottenham.

I'm backing the old ladies on this one.

Revenge?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Revenge?
based on we lost to Tottenham?. Nah! I just love the way juve play. That's all. I'm a fan of pochetinno, erikson and son.

But when it comes down to both teams. Old lady will do.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2018
So I hard to the a little surfing to know who bet predictors are backing in Real Madrid vs PSG. I found out that 90% of them are backing PSG to triumph in bernabue. Maybe based of form,. I just hope they get disappointed.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
So I hard to the a little surfing to know who bet predictors are backing in Real Madrid vs PSG. I found out that 90% of them are backing PSG to triumph in bernabue. Maybe based of form,. I just hope they get disappointed.
grin... Hopefully they will be disappointed... But anybody that has a good football knowledge will place it on Real Madrid.... Their Challenge in champions League is different, except the El classico... And the outcome was just Madrid been unlucky... Madrid would have finish the game, you'll see the difference in the second leg at camp nou.

Tottenham are the only side that has plainly beat Madrid and the score line would have been many that day but due to their defense, Madrid couldn't find a way through.

And the weakness of this Madrid team is defense so counter attack can be deadly, Tottenham on the other hand as far as I am concerned is the best at counter play.

But PSG on the other hand are also concerned about their defense, so it is fifty fifty.

Real Madrid attacks will surely net some goals that day, I am confident. Bale or Ronaldo to score the first goal. By assist coming from one to the other and vise versa..

But I really need Ronaldo to net first to wake up the other spirit to start scoring more
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Real Madrid go thrash PSG jor! All dis wan na just anti-climax.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
grin... Hopefully they will be disappointed... But anybody that has a good football knowledge will place it on Real Madrid.... Their Challenge in champions League is different, except the El classico... And the outcome was just Madrid been unlucky... Madrid would have finish the game, you'll see the difference in the second leg at camp nou.

Tottenham are the only side that has plainly beat Madrid and the score line would have been many that day but due to their defense, Madrid couldn't find a way through.

And the weakness of this Madrid team is defense so counter attack can be deadly, Tottenham on the other hand as far as I am concerned is the best at counter play.

But PSG on the other hand are also concerned about their defense, so it is fifty fifty.

Real Madrid attacks will surely net some goals that day, I am confident. Bale or Ronaldo to score the first goal. By assist coming from one to the other and vise versa..

But I really need Ronaldo to net first to wake up the other spirit to start scoring more
I just hope we score first. Also conceding one or Teo will be dangerous. We need to be at our best

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:
Real Madrid go thrash PSG jor! All dis wan na just anti-climax.
i hope so
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Today we go hard or we go home
#fearfactor

either ways its all good.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
One more sleep before the earthquake

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RoyalBlak007: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Miremoses1:

Magnitude

9.8 grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Real Madrid squad to face PSG

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Miremoses1:

One more sleep before psg destroy's your useless team
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
haymekus:

One more sleep before psg destroy's your useless team
a condom would have done the job. But your father refused to hid my words
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
Justin Kluivert: Who am I to say no to Real Madrid?

Ajax youngster Justin Kluivert has claimed that, although he supports Barcelona, he wouldn't close the door on a move to Real Madrid.

The father of the striker, Blaugrana icon Patrick, featured in the club's colours as both a player and a coach, but Justin states that he wouldn't miss a potential opportunity to play for Los Blancos.

"Barcelona is in my heart, but who am I to say no to Real Madrid?," he told reporters.

"The Premier League appeals to me; Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea and Manchester United are nice clubs, where I can see myself playing in a few years.

"[However] if my agent tells me I have the opportunity, I am the one who makes the decisions and my father doesn't interfere, as he knows it isn't what I want."

The 18-year-old's performances so far this season have attracted the interest of various European clubs, as his name has been highlighted by several scouts attending each of his games.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Juventus playing like a small team.
Spurs playing much better than Juve.
Spurs deserve to win this match.
Dembele is a beast.
Aurier is a big fool...

Man city having a stroll in the park .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
monerozi5590:
Juventus playing like a small team.

Spurs playing much better than Juve.

Spurs deserve to win this match.

Dembele is a beast.

Aurier is a big fool...

Man city having a stroll in the park .

Imagine leading by 2 goals in the first 20mins and giving it out later. If this match ends with a draw, then there is no way juve is winning at wemble.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
So juve missed a penalty undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Miremoses1:

Tottenham are very hot and in form of recent Bro.. Did you watch their games?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
Real Madrid squad to face PSG

What is Carvajal doing in this list? undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 12:59am On Feb 14, 2018
we are getting poch as coach this summer right cheesy
lemme go and dance grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 1:00am On Feb 14, 2018
usbcable:

squad list, he won't be in starting 11cheesy. I think :-/ smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 1:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
the earlier jive leave the better for us. so now 4 EPL teams are still likely to qualify for quarter finals let's show them how it is done.

no matter what I want Madrid to give PSG a game (I know PSG would likely score and put us in an uncomfortable position but let's be Madrid atleast for once this season)
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 1:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
Justin Kluivert: Who am I to say no to Real Madrid?

Ajax youngster Justin Kluivert has claimed that, although he supports Barcelona, he wouldn't close the door on a move to Real Madrid.

The father of the striker, Blaugrana icon Patrick, featured in the club's colours as both a player and a coach, but Justin states that he wouldn't miss a potential opportunity to play for Los Blancos.

"Barcelona is in my heart, but who am I to say no to Real Madrid?," he told reporters.

"The Premier League appeals to me; Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea and Manchester United are nice clubs, where I can see myself playing in a few years.

"[However] if my agent tells me I have the opportunity, I am the one who makes the decisions and my father doesn't interfere, as he knows it isn't what I want."

The 18-year-old's performances so far this season have attracted the interest of various European clubs, as his name has been highlighted by several scouts attending each of his games.
cheesy too bad Zidane's own genes didn't pass on as we hoped. grin

or maybe Enzo is a late bloomer
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jamescross: 1:33am On Feb 14, 2018
monerozi5590:

Please are you guys watching Mousa Dembele?

Madrid should go for him.
after watching dembele today I remembered this post. Dembele would be a great addition to our team especially with modric aging. let's get poch and sign 3 or 4 Tottenham players Toby, Lloris (not necessary but instead of countries), Dembele and Kane grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2018
jamescross:
after watching dembele today I remembered this post. Dembele would be a great addition to our team especially with modric aging. let's get poch and sign 3 or 4 Tottenham players Toby, Lloris (not necessary but instead of countries), Dembele and Kane grin
4 Tottenham players? You are wicked grin. Let's buy them all grin.but to me Toby, Lloris aren't Madrid material
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:38am On Feb 14, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Tottenham are very hot and in form of recent Bro.. Did you watch their games?
after that 3-1 loss to them, I haven't missed any of their game. They are good.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2018
jamescross:
cheesy too bad Zidane's own genes didn't pass on as we hoped. grin

or maybe Enzo is a late bloomer
lol. Well, I don't think zizou would sign any young player again. After the disappointment from the young ones he got last summer.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2018
usbcable:

it's just to make up the squad list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.