Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (80801 Views)

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ormorborlah(f): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Hmm... Great thanks to God for you dear... I am very sure your name will be out on the next list. Keep up the faith. Nawa for this people o. Can you imagine such act. God dey sha
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Azeez532(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2013
@all of u guyz who are still waiting anxiously for supplementary/VC list,i pray God Almighty answer ur prayers,and to those who av been admitted(including me),i hope nd pray d eportal gets updated with payment/reg procedures.WISH U GUYZ A API WEEKEND.

3 Likes

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Hardeydoin(f): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2013
I confirmd 4rm 2 satelite stdnt of oau dat dey re resumin by 3rd of March n normaly we freshers resume a wk b4 dem,so I guess we mite resume by 23rd of Feb.N dey re yet 2 upload anyfin abt our regstrtn.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Wealth2mighty(f): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Learnt today dt admission has closed. But hoping 4 nxt list, Ds OAU sef,na wah o,out of a thousand dt applied just fifthy were offered admissn for now,is dt true? All is well !!!
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Sanguine(f): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hey great people. How 're y'all doing?! Been a while here.
Now I got wind of the fact that The OAU is gonna be resuming by the 17th of March. But how true that is, is what I donno! I wonder why we're kept so much in the dark! Does it give'em some kinda satisfaction
GOD's definitely our strenght and anchor!

There ain no iota of doubt that We would all definitely get there!!
PEACE!
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by rajidgreat(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
HELLO MA PPLE. DIRECT ENTRY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP IS D SLIP U PRINTED OUT WHILE U FILLED UR JAMB D/E FORM. XO NO CAUSE 4 ALARM. UP EAGLES! 1 LUV!
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
Webometric Ranking:
OAU, Best Varsity In
Nigeria, FUNAAB Ranks
Second This will be good news for
students, alumni and
management of Obafemi
Awolowo University (OAU),
Ile-Ife, as the latest
Webometric Ranking of world universities has re-
affirmed the intellectual,
academic, research and
administrative supremacy
of the premier institution
above other universities in Nigeria. By this latest ranking
released on February 7,
2013, OAU once more rated
as the first and the best
university in Nigeria, as it
moved from being number eight in Nigeria to number
one and from 79 to number
14 in Africa. A release by the Public
Relations Officer (PRO) of
the university, Mr Abiodun
Olarewaju, said the latest
ranking reflected the
success of the current administration of the
institution under Professor
Bamitale Omole who, at his
inauguration as vice
chancellor, promised to
reposition OAU as a leading university in
Nigeria and Africa. The statement
congratulated the vice
chancellor for putting in
place the policies, ideals
and goals that made it
possible for the institution to attain the feat. This is just as the vice
chancellor promised to
further reposition the
institution to meet up with
the standard expected of a
world class university within the context of 21st
century intellectual
market. In the same vein, the
Federal University of
Agriculture, Abeokuta
(FUNAAB), has emerged
the second best university
in Nigeria after it jumped six places to 29th position in Africa, according to the
Webometric ranking of
world universities. The top 10 Universities in
Nigeria according to the
Webometric Ranking are
as follows: 1. Obafemi Awolowo
University (O.A.U) Ile-
Ife 2. Federal University of
Agriculture,
Abeokuta (FUNAAB) 3. University of Lagos
(UNILAG) 4. University of Nigeria,
Nsukka (UNN) 5. University of Ilorin 6. University of Ibadan
(U.I) 7. Ahmadu Bello
University (A.B.U)
Zaria 8. Auchi Polytechnic 9. University of Benin
(UNIBEN) 10. Covenant University,
Ota
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Amoxdave: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2013
Great Ife...!! Another great Ife is a counterfeit

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akinsegun06: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
Greetings to u all. Just passing bye Nd just felt it'll be
nice to check on my people. I pray all those waiting
On the 2nd list a joyous result. Cos OAU isn't making
the majority smile oooo. And the Minority is also
in the dark. As d first Uni in Nigeria, I hope the will
improve on information dissemination.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by rommyth(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
I dnt tink widely rumoured march 4th for Oau resumption is feasible if d school mgt is yet 2 confirm d date officialy jst about 2 weeks from d rumoured resumption date.jst fed up wit ds scol.......
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Azeez532(m): 5:47am On Feb 16, 2013
@akinsegun,i pray so too,are u on 2go?@rommyth,me sef tire o
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akinsegun06: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
@ Azeez, NO. Why is this thread so dry?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by idoghorluck(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hi,I need info on DE into med and sug in ife.plz it is urgent. I need your help.I study Biochem.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Azeez532(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2013
No p@akinsegun,i think d thread is dry mainly because d oau eportal hasn't been updated with infos on registration et al,buh if u av any information as to that regard,pls,don't hesitate to share it.....if any1 has got d answer to IDOGHOR's question,help him with dat.Happy resumption in advance & goodluck to those waiting 4 d VC list.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akhynpelu: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
I don't know if I should do dis but I need to ease the tension off my peeps..... To everyone that has been waiting for the supplimentary list since the previous list was pasted on the 7th of last month, the wait is finally over........ Come thursday afternoon, check on both jamb site and the school e-portal, the names will be readily available for us all........ My prayer now is dat all our names will be on the list because we don't want any surprises dis time around....... All is well my peeps...
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Lillz19(f): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Akhynpelu: I don't know if I should do dis but I need to ease the tension off my peeps..... To everyone that has been waiting for the supplimentary list since the previous list was pasted on the 7th of last month, the wait is finally over........ Come thursday afternoon, check on both jamb site and the school e-portal, the names will be readily available for us all........ My prayer now is dat all our names will be on the list because we don't want any surprises dis time around....... All is well my peeps...
pls hw do u knw it wil b updated on thursday
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akhynpelu: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
Lillz19: pls hw do u knw it wil b updated on thursday

Check the trail of dis thread and you'll confirm dat I posted it on here when the previous list will be pasted and it was pasted dat day........
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Donwin(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
APPROVED CALENDER FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION:
march 2,2013 - Online reg for courses(Harmattan semester)commences;
March 3,2013 - Fresh students come into residence;
March 4-8,2013 - clearance at faculty at faculty & admission offices;
March 11-15,2013 - Orientation for fresh students;
March 17,2013 - Returning students come into residence;
March 18,2013 - Lectures commence;
April 18,2013 - End of normal registration.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by rommyth(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
Pls let's interact 271DA14D.....rommyth-archidept
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by odunsibk: 12:49am On Feb 20, 2013
S/O to Engineering Students in da house

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akinsegun06: 3:44am On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=Lillz19]pls hw do u knw it wil b updated on

Let me also re-confirm ur post that all things being
Equal by thurs/Friday, the list should be released cos
I Confirmed it too. I just hope they won't disappoint the majority waiting on dis list. D Academic calendar is out also, we're waiting for the Almighty E-portal to be re-branded to our taste ooo. Lol
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akinsegun06: 3:57am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akhynpelu: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2012
Morning All I really admire our level of optimism.... As regards the DE admission list I congratulate us all cus the wait is finally over...
I spoke with the big fish himself yesterday morning and he confirmed it to me that the DE list is ready and that the holiday is responsible for it not been pasted yet but he said it will be available on-line and also pasted in the school on the 7th of Jan 2013........
Now that we know when the list will be available, our prayer point now is that our names should be on the list........ Can I Hear AMEN SOMEBODY!!!
(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like)

This was what He said... 10:31am On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Lillz19(f): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2013
Akinsegun06: Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akhynpelu: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2012
Morning All I really admire our level of optimism.... As regards the DE admission list I congratulate us all cus the wait is finally over...
I spoke with the big fish himself yesterday morning and he confirmed it to me that the DE list is ready and that the holiday is responsible for it not been pasted yet but he said it will be available on-line and also pasted in the school on the 7th of Jan 2013........
Now that we know when the list will be available, our prayer point now is that our names should be on the list........ Can I Hear AMEN SOMEBODY!!!
(Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Like)

This was what He said... 10:31am On Dec 29, 2012
wow! Luks lyk he s well connectd n dat school
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by leyeg: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2013
@Akinsegun,@akhynpelu.tanks so much for the update,u have really done gr8 on dis thread.may we all hav testimony to share at d end of it all in IJN.will be glad seeing all of us back on dis thread.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akhynpelu: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2013
leyeg: @Akinsegun,@akhynpelu.tanks so much for the update,u have really done gr8 on dis thread.may we all hav testimony to share at d end of it all in IJN.will be glad seeing all of us back on dis thread.

I've always been here infact, I read thru dis thread daily like it's a newspaper lol ........ It's just dat I don't believe in posting info's dat are not authentic...
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by amusco(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2013
THE COMPLETE CALENDAR
Approved Calendar for 2012/2013
Academic Session:
March 2, 2013- Online Registration for
Courses (Harmattan Semester)
Commences; March 3, 2013-Fresh
Students come into Residence; March
4-8, 2013-Clearance at Faculty and
Admission Offices; March 11-15, 2013-
Orientation for Fresh Students; March
17, 2013-
Returning Students come into
Residence: March 18, 2013- Lectures
commence; April 8, 2013- End of
Normal Registration April 21, 2013-
End of Late Registration with Penalty;
April 24, 2013-Matriculation; May 31,
2013-Harmattan Semester Lectures
end; June 2-8, 2013-Lecture Free
Week; June 10, 2013-Harmattan
Semester Examinations Begin; June
29, 2013-Harmattan Semester
Examination End; July 13, 2013-
Online Registration for Courses (Rain
Semester) Commences: July 21, All
Students come into Residence; July 22,
2013- Lectures Commence; August 24,
2013-End of Normal Registration;
September 7, 2013- End of Late
Registration with Penalty; October 5,
2013- Rain Semester Lectures End;
October 7-12, 2013-Lecture Free Week;
October 14, 2013- Rain Semester
Examinations Begin;November 5,
2013-Rain Semester Examinations
End; December 8, 2013-End of 2012/
2013 Academic Session; December
11-14, 2013-Convocation; January 5,
2014-Harmattan Semester Begins.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Azeez532(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
@akinpelu,akinsegun, amusco and others,i dey feel una....i'm happy dis thread has woken up....
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akinsegun06: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
It's like d e-portal is saying something. Am sure it's gonna be up fully by weekend cos there is an info to check "2012/2013 admission status". Although not responding but at least after couple of months now, there's something pertaining to us to Stare at. Fingers crossed though.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Registration No:

Name:

State/LGA:
No State/A
Sex:
UME Score:
DE
ADMISSION INFORMATION
Faculty:
Env. Design & Management
Department:
Quantity Surveying
Course Admitted For:
B.Sc Quantity Surveying
Course Changed To:
Nil
Admission Mode:
DIRECT
CONGRATULATIONS ! -
The e-portal would be opened to ALL FRESH STUDENTS for accommodation on Friday, 1st March, 2013 at 4.00pm.THIS WILL BE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED as there are limited bed spaces.
Back to Home Page Admission Information Service Centre
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
Congrats!!! Mubbyzhe, u a mouthed... God wil guide u tru... Oau on point
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akinsegun06: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hav re-confirmed my status on d portal. Let others also do same.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Petex205: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
I am 1 of d happiest persn my name came out on d list.. B.sc computer engineering... If u r on 2go add me let stat to knw ourslvs am petex205.... May God ansa al our prayas ijn

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply)

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.