Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (80788 Views)

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Oscanbu(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2013
Am confused concerning d scra card, i w 2 purchase it b4 payment made n moreova whr shud w made al d payment 2
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by dustincarnate: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
pls, any info on time of release of VC Lists
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Hardeydoin(f): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
Am confused oooo,watz d 1st step of regstrtn is it d paymnt of acceptance fee or allocation of bed space.If it's paymnt of acceptance,av pple strtd payin if not wen re we goin 2 pay dat.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Yhemit(m): 4:38am On Feb 28, 2013
Hardeydoin: Am confused oooo,watz d 1st step of regstrtn is it d paymnt of acceptance fee or allocation of bed space.If it's paymnt of acceptance,av pple strtd payin if not wen re we goin 2 pay dat.
>ppl av started payh since yestadai, In wch each faculty av is own bank.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Yhemit(m): 4:50am On Feb 28, 2013
Ollyfad: Hlo house,i wnt 2 ryt pd dis yr nd i nid sum1 2 tel me wen i suld b watchin out 4 d form sales.
_around Aug & sept.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by idoghorluck(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hi pal,I need info on DE admission @ OAU. I read biochem,am aspiring to read medicine and surgery in Ife.I need a medical student to update me on the latest info @ campus.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Donwin(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
Chai!! I beg wetn dey happen o o o eportal no gree open o o o
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by amusco(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Donwin: Chai!! I beg wetn dey happen o o o eportal no gree open o o o
is gud news now a broda, d eportal is nw goin and lodin lik fire, i even copy dis info dia:

OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE
INFORMATION TO STUDENTS ON
HARMATTAN SEMESTER 2012/2013 REGISTRATION
PAYMENT OF FEES:
You are required to purchase Scratch Cards for the payment of a non refundable ACCEPTANCE FEE of #20,000.00 ( FRESH STUDENTS ONLY), ACCOMMODATION ( for only those that secured Bed Spaces ) and OTHER CHARGES (i.e.Main FEES) from the underlisted banks in Ile-Ife for your Faculty. To know theamount due for OTHER CHARGES i.e. Main Fees, CLICK: VIEW MAIN CHARGES FOR MY FACULTY . However, you may puchase scratch cards for Acceptance and Accommodation from other banks if the cards are exhausted in the bank for your Faculty.
FACULTY/COLLEGE
BANKS
ADMINISTRATION
Zenith Bank Plc
AGRICULTURE
IBTC Stanbic Bank Plc
ARTS
OAU Micro Finance Bank Plc
EDUCATION
Wema Bank Plc
EDM
Zenith Bank Plc
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
United Bank for Africa Plc
LAW
Eco Bank Plc
PHARMACY
Union Bank Plc
SCIENCE
Skye Bank Plc
SOCIAL SCIENCES
Eco Bank Plc
TECHNOLOGY
First Bank Plc
ALLOCATION OF BED SPACES
The site will allow Freshmen to request for Accommodation as from 4.00pm on Friday, 1/3/2013. Note that Accommodation will be provided on first come first served basis. ONLYthose who are successful in securing Accommodation will be required to purchase Accommodation scratch card of sum of #3090 from any of the banks listed above: Returning Students who are successful in securing Accommodation are required to purchase Accommodation scratch card of sum of #2590 from any of the banks listed above.
Upon successful secure of accommodation, print 3 copies of your Letter of Accommodation in order to occupy your Bed Space. Please note that NOT until you have paid appropriate fees, your Letter of Accommodation will not be displayed.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
A) SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
March 2, 2013
On-Line Registration for Harmattan Semester Courses Commences
March 3, 2013
Fresh Students come into Residence
March 4 - 8, 2013
Clearance at Faculty and Admission Offices
March 11 - 15, 2013
Orientation Week for Fresh Students
March 17, 2013
Returning Undergraduate/Postgraduate Students come into Residence
March 18, 2013
Lectures Commence for Harmattan Semester, 2012/2013 Academic Session
April 8, 2013
End of Normal On-Line Registration for courses
April 21, 2013
End of Late Registration with penalty
April 24, 2013
MATRICULATION
B) FORMS REQUIRED FOR FILLING ON THE E-PORTAL:
i) CERTIFICATE Form (Fresh Students only after loading of your ACCEPTANCE Fee Scratch Card)
ii) BIO-DATA Form
iii) COURSE REGISTRATION Form (Please note that COURSE FORM will only be available subject to completion of CERTIFICATE and BIO-DATA Forms as well Payment of appropriate fees
C) REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING OF FRESH STUDENTS:
You are required to report for screening in your Faculty with the following documents:
(a) - UTME Registration Form
(b) - UTME Result Slip
(c) - Admission Status printed (to be printed in Colour from Student Home Page on OAU E-PORTAL site)
(d) – PAYMENT CONFIRMATION (to be printed from Student Home Page on OAU E-PORTAL site after loading of scratch cards)
(e) – CERTIFICATE FORM (to beprinted from Student Home Page on OAU E-PORTAL site upon successful filling your Certificate Form)
D) REGISTRATION FOR COURSES:
REGISTRATION FORM will be available for you after you have been successfully screened on the E-PORTAL byyour Faculty Secretary and also upon full payment of appropriate fees.
Please you are required to print “EVIDENCE OF REGISTRATION” that is displayed upon submission of your Course Form as proofof registration. The report will be used for any correspondence with ANY OF THE UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES:- Part Adviser,HOD, Dean, ComputerCentre after closure of registration in case you haveany complaint.
E) REPORT REGISTRATION PROBLEMS TO COMPUTER CENTRE ENQUIRY OFFICE, Room M15, Computer Buildings Complex FOR ASSISTANCE
F) IF THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR COURSE FORM IS NOT SUCCESSFUL, the BROWSER you use may cause it. Then change to another BROWSERpreferably, INTERNET EXPOLRER
TIME-TABLE FOR PROCESSING FRESHER’S IDENTITY CARDS
WEDNESDAY (6/03/2013) - ADMINISTRATION, PHARMACY
THURSDAY (7/03/2013)- LAW ARTS
FRIDAY (8/03/2013) - EDM EDUCATION
MONDAY (11/03/2013) - TECHNOLOGY
TUESDAY (12/03/2013) - SOCIAL SCIENCES, AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
WEDNESDAY (13/03/2013) - HEALTH SCIENCE. SCIENCES
VENUE: M 13, COMPUTER BUILDINGS COMPLEX (COMPUTER CENTRE)
WISHING YOU HAPPY RESUMPTION
Click here to Login
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by amusco(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
. Go to eportal.oauife.edu.ng
2. Click on student
3. Scroll down and click on log in
4. Enter your jamb registration number as your username and your password can be anything but it must be best known to you.
5.your page will appear with your details.Load your scratch card pins
6.check if your payment as been confirmed.
7. Follow the direction on your page and start filling your necessary details, e.g, certificate form, bio-data form and the rest.
Goodluck
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Grandpatee(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
Amusco, i can't still get it. pls is it possible for some1 to request for bed space without paying acceptance fee yet? and again, are we gonna buy the accomodation scratch card before being eligible to request? pls any1 with a solution? urgently pls, so as to know how i'm gonna travel very early tomorrow to IFE.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by amusco(m): 2:33am On Mar 01, 2013
Grandpatee: Amusco, i can't still get it. pls is it possible for some1 to request for bed space without paying acceptance fee yet? and again, are we gonna buy the accomodation scratch card before being eligible to request? pls any1 with a solution? urgently pls, so as to know how i'm gonna travel very early tomorrow to IFE.
1.in terms of buyin it doesn't affect each oda, bt in terms of online reg, it mata ooooo, if u request for accomondation online wit d scratch card u av, witout d proper filling of acceptance and skul fee online reg, d accomodatn form wil not display for print out ooo, so dats mean is nt possible.

2. And YES, u are goin tu buy d accomondatn card befor u can request, bt tak note dat u shldn't do d online reg for accomondatn if u avn't secure a bed space.

Dats all
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Donwin(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2013
@Amusco. . . Thanks very much. . . The portal is now faster than supersonic jet. . Lolz.
Pls can I have your contact this is mine 07061150508
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Lillz19(f): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2013
I hv bin able 2 cnfirm my payments bt i hvnt loaded my certificate form, has any1 done dat?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by danevans19(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
Will there b any other list? Pls i want a know
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Grandpatee(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Omo, no be small stress for here oo. straight to d cafe after purchasing the accommodation and acceptance. guyz, no be shere shere ooo, u guyz should come early on monday if u haven't purchased your card ooo. pple go plenty die!
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Hardeydoin(f): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
Waiting 4 dem 2 load d eportal 4 accomodatn rgstrtn by 4p.m oooo.Gush!Dia was a lot of crowd in d bank 2dae wonda ao it's gona b on Mondae.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Petex205: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
Grandpatee: Omo, no be small stress for here oo. straight to d cafe after purchasing the accommodation and acceptance. guyz, no be shere shere ooo, u guyz should come early on monday if u haven't purchased your card ooo. pple go plenty die!
@grandpatee u stil dey price bread... Ppl go plenty die on money... 2day queue na die.... Ppl plenty oo
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Grandpatee(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
Abi now, eportal no gree open oooo. FAJ don full die... awo cafe na die! i wan enter IB today ooo, i no tink say dat one fit happen ooo.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Donwin(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
eh guys Amusco just called now that eportal will be opened for accomodation by 7pm..............

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pls if u want to sell ur bedspace contact 07032479386
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by amusco(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Donwin: @Amusco. . . Thanks very much. . . The portal is now faster than supersonic jet. . Lolz.
Pls can I have your contact this is mine 07061150508
yia it's nice to meet u:08060739812
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Grandpatee(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Na sooo... it has been shifted till 7pm.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by amusco(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
For dos dat are yet tu purchase dia card, i will adive u tu do so. Make sure u pay ur school fee tu d bank asigned for ur falcuty, u can also buy or pay d acceptance fee and d accomondation fee if is nt available or if dia are tu much crowed in ur bank faculty.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Grandpatee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Its 7pm nd nofin yet... i tire ooo rin kon dey fall gan sef! am exhausted! hunger upon hunger
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ONIOLASEHINDE: 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
dis tin is not going tru, somebody help
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Donwin(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
guysssit'same thing here....just put your hand on your chest and say "ALL IS WELL"
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Donwin(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
thank God ooooooooooooooo Angola on point....a big thank you to amusco
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Grandpatee(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Guyz na die ooo... na AWOOO den giv me ooo block 5.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by kemmysunshine: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2013
I'm nt able 2 secure any one oo pls if u can help my reg no is 29047784JA. akinola. Thanks.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by rajidgreat(m): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2013
FEMALE RIGHT

AND IS LYK D PORTAL IS CLOSED 4 YESTDAY.

kemmysunshine: I'm nt able 2 secure any one oo pls if u can help my reg no is 29047784JA. akinola. Thanks.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by kemmysunshine: 12:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Yes, pls do u know may b d site wil b open 4 accomadatn 2day
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by rajidgreat(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2013
this is wat i saw

Invalid Password. Enter correct Password or Contact your Faculty Secretary/Part Adviser/Head of Department to change the password for you.

do u have password b4?

kemmysunshine: Yes, pls do u know may b d site wil b open 4 accomadatn 2day

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.