Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (27599 Views)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 05, 2012
Hello friends,,,

So far,, we made $950 on yesterday signals,,,,very interesting, Those of u that followed the signal yesterday,, good luck to you.

Today we received another signal,, and still on BUY,,,, Although i am posting the signals very late,,

BUY GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.53800

Take Point: 1.54300

Stop LOss: 1.53500,,,

And BUY SIGNAL for EUR/USD,,,,,

Entry Point: 1.24680

Take Profit: 1.25100

Stop Loss: 1.24300

Good luck in your forex trading,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by jamace(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
Subscribing cool

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 06, 2012
Hello friends,,,

Due to our late posting of signals yesterday,,, we could not enter the market very well yesterday,,,

However for today trading signals,,,, check below,,

BUY GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.53810

Take Point: 1.54210

Stop LOss: 1.53510,,,

And SELL SIGNAL for EUR/USD,,,,,

Entry Point: 1.24633

Take Profit: 1.24200

Stop Loss: 1.25000,,,,

Good luck,,,

One Love brothers,,,

2 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by jamace(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
I'm following.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2012
Hello friends,,,,,

Yesterday we made $400 from our GBP/USD signal, and $200 from our EUR/USD signals,,,Totally $600,,,,

Today signal on both pairs is "BUY signals",,,,,,,,,,

BUY GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.54800

Take Point: 1.55500

Stop LOss: 1.54500,,,

Entry Point: 1.25500

Take Profit: 1.26000

Stop Loss: 1.25000,,,,

Please try and apply discipline when trading forex,,,

Good luck,,

One Love brothers,,,

2 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
Bravo friends,,,,,

Finally we have made our profit for today again,,, we made a wooping $1,200 usd today so far,,,, we backing off from the market and we will wait for the next signal to emerge for tomorrow trading,,,,,

The market is till on rise and it will definately reach 1.5700 for GBP/USD,,, and 1.2800 for Eur/USD,,,,,before the end of todays market,,,

Emm,,, no doubt, you can earn a living to trade forex,,,i am a living witness,,,,,

Catch you guys tomorrow for another signals,,,,,,

One Love brothers,,,,

2 Likes

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by jamace(m): 6:14am On Jun 08, 2012
Thanks very much, Felix. JAH bless you.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2012
Hello Friends,,,, thank God is friday,,,,

So far for the first week of June,, we made a total of $2,700,, this has surpass our target of $2000 weekly.

So friends i am taking a break off,,,to re-strategise my plans for next week trading.... Thank God its friday,,,

Keep it real and always put your best in whatever you do,,,,,Remember you can always earn a living in Forex Trading,,

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by jamace(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2012
Have a wonderful weekend, brother.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by deleo16(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
felix200: Hello Friends,,,, thank God is friday,,,,

So far for the first week of June,, we made a total of $2,700,, this has surpass our target of $2000 weekly.

So friends i am taking a break off,,,to re-strategise my plans for next week trading.... Thank God its friday,,,

Keep it real and always put your best in whatever you do,,,,,Remember you can always earn a living in Forex Trading,,

no be small thing no well i will soon start trading soon

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by omaojo1: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
May God reward you for this selfless wealth creating service you have on here.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 12, 2012
Hello Friends,,,

My appologise for not posting signals for Monday 11 June,,,

Right now,,, i have signals for the both pairs,,,GBP/Usd & Eur/Usd,,, please take extreme measure,, make sure u scrutinise the market b4 entering your trade.

First: the market will rise a little bit before it will go down perharps during the Euro trading section around 8-9am GMT...

BUY first GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.54800

Take Point: 1.55200

Stop LOss: 1.54500,,,

Thereafter Sell GBP/Usd

Entry Point; 1.55200

Take Point: 1.54500

Stop LOss: 1.55500,,,

BUY first Eur/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.24780

Take Point: 1.25350

Stop LOss: 1.24480,,,

Thereafter Sell Eur/Usd

Entry Point; 1.25400

Take Point: 1.24500

Stop LOss: 1.25800,,,

Wish you best of luck in your trading,,,

One Love brothers

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
Oga felix200, I want to take the bull by the horn by going into fx again. I lost almost 450k from 2008-2011 and since then, things rough for me. I never traded myself but I think I will grab your opportunity and steadily recover my over $3000 lost. I heard about take profit/lost thing. I want to invest $50 and target $5-$10 profit daily. Please how possible is this? Pls my email is efe4rever@gmail.com. I want to slowly recover my money with $50 trading. I have dorm acct/liberty reserve. Pls which broker should I go for. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Kaysalas(m): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2012
@felix200, thanks for doing your own thing. some of appreciate that. well i am a newbie here and i am going through my first lessons on forex. please is there a way i can enjoy your alerts now or do i wait till i finish the WHOLE tutorial on babypips.com before i can start bebefitting.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by seyemon(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2012
Nice thread, I have some questions I would love to ask
Firstly,whats the required bank to trade and make ur stated profit...for those who know how to trade
for those who do not knw how to trade and people who are too busy to trade
do you have some kinda managed account package where customers would open an account you trade to make profit for them on a daily basis and you take a certain percentage for trading at the end of the month or at the end of the week.
Expecting your replies
pls include every reqirement....Goodluck

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by deleo16(m): 12:32am On Jun 13, 2012
[quote author=seyemon]Nice thread, I have some questions I would love to ask
Firstly,whats the required bank to trade and make ur stated profit...for those who know how to trade
for those who do not knw how to trade and people who are too busy to trade
do you have some kinda managed account package where customers would open an account you trade to make profit for them on a daily basis and you take a certain percentage for trading at the end of the month or at the end of the week.
Expecting your replie
@ U i have nt start trading here but will advice you to tell any of the traders here to teach you how to fish
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2012
Hello Friends,,,,

Good luck to those who followed my signals yesterday,,,although the market really fluctuated but some how we were able to net in some profit base on trailing stop... so far so good we were able to net in $950usd from both signals,,,,

Today we have BUY signal from both pairs,,,

BUY GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.55570

Take Point: 1.5600

Stop LOss: 1.55100,,,

For the GBP/USD, the market might probably go down a little bit before rising higher. But for sure the market is looking to hit @ 1.56000...

BUY Eur/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.24970

Take Point: 1.25470

Stop LOss: 1.24570,,,,

One Love brothers,,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2012
@Seyemon pls don't give your money to any trader to manage for you. I lost a fortune $3,200 (capital) in 2009 and since then, I never balance because it was my life savings and no job. The reason why people ask others trade for them or fall victims to these cheap scam are as follows:
1. They are afraid to trade by themselves.
2. They believe they cannot.
3. They put their trust on man instead of God
4. They are greedy and want to make fast cash.
5. E.t.c etc
It is better to trade and loose by yourself (which is inevitable) than let someone loose it for you. BTW, majority don't trade forex pretend as if he does by giving out money to some who also invested and before you know the trader vanish to UK, Malaysia etc. In my own case, the guy truely lost everything because of greed. After police arrest and all, the guy is still promising and I cannot kill him. We are still talking till this day. Ask one of the traders here to teach you how trade and am sure they are willing to us.
I have given up the thought of fx until I stumble upon this thread and then I still have hope.
@felix 200, is possible to earn 5-10 dollars on fx with $50 investement?.

PRAY MAY PERSON WHEN E OWE U MONEY NOR POOR PASS U.
A wise man does not make miskake twice. Those that have ear to hear let them hear

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2012
@efe22....yes it is posible to earn 5-10 dollars on $50 per day,, you will have to trade on 0.001 lot size(if u understand what i mean)with your broker and that will be on micro account. Although not all forex brokers have that kind of lot size,,so u have to search for a good forex broker that will suit your need.

@seyemon,,, most cases you don't need a dollar account for u to trade forex. I have been trading with a forex Broker for the past 5 years(Alpari)and they have their representative here in Nigeria,(www.forextime.com) they help to withdraw your profit and deposite it into ur bank account in NAIRA and also help to fund ur forex trading account,,,
Also for the issue of giving some-one to help u trade,,, yes it is posible,,they are genuine people out there who can help u trade your money. The fact that u were a victim of failed trading,,, doesn't mean that they are not genuine people out there. Beleive it or not the biggest scammers in the world are the banks,,yet we still deposite our money with them. Banks get 50% of their profit from Forex Trading. Most times when we get to the bank and we are told their server is down or no network,,,it is a delibrate act by the bank, at that moment they are trading forex with depositors money.
My advice is set out a little time from you schedule and study the basics in forex trading,, or if u are too busy,, approach one of these nigerian banks (especially ACCESS BANK)and tell them u want them to help u trade with your money. Most Nigerians don't know about this information that banks also help to trade forex, although the banks don't reveal this out to all customers.
Once again there are scammers in very business we do,,,don't always concentrate on the disadvantage but rather concentrate more on the advantages this will help you do more research and to be very carefull,,,,....

@Kaysalas,,,,,please continued with your tutorials with babypips.com,,, after which pls demo trade for atleast 6 months depending how fast u can learn,,,show some discipline in your demo trading and have a set goal of profit per day,, with this it will help u erase greed from ur heart..
Forex Trading has made me realize that every human has greed in him/herself,,,,

I wish you all in your pursuit for success....

One Love brothers,,

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2012
@felix200, please send me your email on efe4rever AT gmail.com as I got some question to ask you. Posting here will derail the original purpose of this thread and that will be too childish of me. Even if am not benefitting but am glad some are. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
@efe22,,,,,

you can send me a mail on felixprosper@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
felix200: @efe22,,,,,

you can send me a mail on felixprosper@gmail.com

Thanks
Sent
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Interesting thread. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2012
Hello Friends,,,,

Yesterday we made $300 from GBP/Usd signals and $600 from Eur/Usd signals. Totally $900,,,

Today we have another signal for both currency,,,

SELL GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.55310

Take Point: 1.54900

Stop LOss: 1.55650,,,

BUY Eur/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.25504

Take Point: 1.2600

Stop LOss: 1.24000,,,,

Please kindly scrutinize the market before place any order in the market...

One Love brothers

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by keni: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2012
felix200: Hello Friends,,,,

Yesterday we made $300 from GBP/Usd signals and $600 from Eur/Usd signals. Totally $900,,,

SELL GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.55310

BUY Eur/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.25504

[b]Stop LOss: 1.24000,,,,
[/b]

One Love brothers

Is the stop loss for the EU not too wide?

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2012
@felix200, please solve this maths for me. Assuming I buy EUR/USD at 1.3456 and closed at 1.3500 with $50 investment (micro account) and a leverage of $10,000. How do I calculate my profit?

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by omaojo1: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2012
efe22: @felix200, please solve this maths for me. Assuming I buy EUR/USD at 1.3456 and closed at 1.3500 with $50 investment (micro account) and a leverage of $10,000. How do I calculate my profit?

You lack the basics of forex using this post as a basis. Go to babypips.com to learn all the basics first.

Take the path of knowledge first and every other thing will fall in place. Also, don't think u are coming to start making money straight away because other people are doing so, in business and also true for life, some succeed and some fail. Stop looking at if I invest this, I get so, so, and so; focus on knowing the the trade and how it works first. Only then will most posts by the gurus here will make sense to you and you'll only need little or no hand-holding.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2012
@efe22,,,,, you did not specify the lot size you wish to use,,,, However,, kindly learn more at www.babypips.com....

@omaojo1,,,,, you have just said it all,,,thanks for the advice,,,

Pls my candid advice,,try to learn the basics first and practice on demo trading... Do not put in your hard earn money into forex if u are not well prepared,,,

One Love brothers,,

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
Sorry for that. The lot size is 0.1. Thanks
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by keni: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
felix200: @efe22,,,,, you did not specify the lot size you wish to use,,,, However,, kindly learn more at www.babypips.com....

@omaojo1,,,,, you have just said it all,,,thanks for the advice,,,

Pls my candid advice,,try to learn the basics first and practice on demo trading... Do not put in your hard earn money into forex if u are not well prepared,,,

One Love brothers,,

You did not respond to my question sir
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
felix200: Hello Friends,,,,

SELL GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.55310

BUY Eur/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.25504

Stop LOss: 1.24000,,,,

One Love brothers

@keni,,,, thnks for the observation,,,i made a mistake on the EU stop Loss,,, it should be 1.2500
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by deleo16(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
felix200: Hello Freinds:

Its another day for forex trading. Through last week of trading we made a total of $2000 both from GBP/USD & Eur/USD signals. And for the month of May we made a total average of $5000 dollars(N800,000 naira).,,,

Now its a beggining of a new week in a new month,,,,, and as usual we have our signals,,,,

The two signals we nave on the two currency we trade on is on BUY signals,,,,

BUY GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.53600

Take Point: 1.54000

Stop LOss: 1.53300,,,

Entry Point: 1.23950

Take Profit: 1.24500

Stop Loss: 1.23550

Please kindly scrutinize the market first before you enter your trade,,,,and also apply discipline when trading forex,,,

Happy Trading week ahead,,,

One Love brothers,,,

Do u train people one on one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted / Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.