Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (27643 Views)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by gozaks(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2012
blink182: PLease is there a way for me to instantly receive your alerts in my email or better still sms?
Please sir, am also interested. Thanz
chiboy2474@gmail.com
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by sunky644(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2012
@Felix200, ve lost a fortune to forex trading in 2007&2008. I gave a million naira to a friend to trade for and the friend disappeared till today, I funded my northfinance account with $5,000 to trade with it and to be tutored by another friend who will place the trade in my presence. In a space of six months, I lost all this too. I later funded my marketiva account with $500, due to my greediness and bad internet connection then (onet), I lost everything on one Friday afternoon by trading the first Friday of the month Nonfarm payroll forex alert news.
I hope you can actually see that I really lost a fortune? I said something then that I would make all the money lost someday even though things has been so rough for me since then. I want to believe meeting you here on nairaland is the opportunity for me to make what I ve lost. I ve read thru all your post and signals in this thread, infact I ve commenced a kindergarten class with babypips. I don't want to believe in my past experience but rather want to start afresh like a beginner, I hope I will be able to gain from you? Please keep this thread alive as I want to take the babypips lecture classes for one to two weeks after which I am prepared to embark on a three months demo trading. Then I will now fund my account with $500 to start ( I hope God will provide so as to be able to raise this start up capital ).
I have two questions to ask you;
1. With God on your side, can I be assured of getting your tutorship and hope you will keep this thread/forum alive?
2. What is the best forex platform now and how do you get your news and signals? I already have a domiciliary account with GTBank.
Waiting to hear from you soon...

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
@sunky644,,, i feel your pain brother,, i have also lost alot of fortune in forex too. The main cause of my loss is due to greed too. Its an experience i wish not to remember. Like they said, true success entails consistency and perseverance once there is passion for what you are doing.

Always remember that there will always be losses when trading forex, but the most important thing is to manage your loss properly, not to exceed your monthly profit. And also, no matter the size of your trading account, always trade simple. Infact one asian forex trader i met sometime ago advice me to always trade a profit of 20pips daily (i.e $200) depending on your lot size,,,, this i keyed into me and this has been so helpful to me...keeping it very simple,,,,,

you talked about a good forex platform,, i think the MT4 or MT5 platform is still the best. although many forex broker have develop their own specific trading platform. As for me i still stick to MT4, though upgraded to MT5,,,,,

develop a strong passion for forex trading and i assure you will succeed in it,,,,

Once again i wish you all the best in you dream pursuit .

One Love brother
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
fejirom: ITS TIME TO STOP SELLING, STOP GIVING OUT NONSENSE AND LET US PRACTICALLY DO IT. ATTEND A LIVE BETONMARKET TRANING, WHERE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO MAKE 100% AT THE END OF THE DAY FROM BETONMARKET. THIS IS GOING TO BE LIVE AS WE WILL SHOW YOU WITH LIVE ACCOUNT. DETAILS HERE http://www.bestwaystomakemoneyonlin.info/
Stop all this gambling post here and stop poluting this thread...make you find better thing do or open your thread. Sorry but go learn a skill
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by favoured100: 5:29am On Jul 11, 2012
great job,keep it up
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by bassette(m): 5:39am On Jul 11, 2012
Felix thankyou for this thread n may God enable u keep it alive n active..i sure will give u a call and for all those wicked minded pple posting silly stuff here to derail pple i say to u;instead of wantin to shyte in another man's hole,go dig yours...so typical of nigerians to want to mess up a Ǧ☺☺ϑ effort..una no dey c beta thing,leave ‎​♏ make e grow!God bless u bro @Felix200
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 12, 2012
@efe22,,, I like your courage towards succeeding in your forex trading, be rest assure that u will never regrete it at the end.

As for the signals,, sometimes the signals take effect during the Asia trading hours, but most cases the signals are more effective during the European and New-york trading hours. And that is why a good trader must scrutinize the market trend first b4 placing any forex signals he/she got. So as for me i instantly place my trade immediately i got the signals at that early hour,, if it doesn't work during the asian hour, then it will during the other trading hours,,

Once again do not relent in your quest to succeed in your forex trade,, u will surely succeed. Always remember the formula i gave out in using to calculate your forex signals,,,,

Best of luck

One love brother,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by bassette(m): 3:20am On Jul 12, 2012
Mr Felix thanks for the Ǧ☺☺ϑ work pls keep it up!i sent u an email,u re yet to reply me. Moreover i tried ur line but twasnt connecting..wanted to speak with u.pls keep dis thread alive...n u wud by God's grace! 1 luv broda
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by bassette(m): 3:20am On Jul 12, 2012
My email is successgift@yahoo.com
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by bassette(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
Successgift AT yahoo DOT com...d@s my e mail
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
@felix, am delighted by your comment...thanks. Please check your email. I sent you a question on forex signal which I cannot resolve. My email is efe4rever AT gmail.com
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
@efe,, kindly resend your mail again,,, i did not get it,,,,

One Love brother
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by wolepiano(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
please mr felix i need your number.I want to discuss certain issues with.this is my number, 08095829671.tks
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by iykeG(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2012
I want to invest in forex trading, I don't know how to go about it. Can you help? Can trade. My email. igkd1st@yahoo.com
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Toks2008(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2012
i promised i will be opening a live account this week to test my trend scalping technique.

you can simply follow the trades and it will be open for the month of July for any interested trader to follow.

here is the link https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/intraday-20pips-buster/343595

Here are some facts to note:

-The link updates every 5mins so you can always get a real time update on the open positions.
-20pips maximum target per open position with 100pips standard sl which is modifiable.
-trades usually comes up at london open and may run till 2pm london time
-do not expose more than 3/5% per open position and dont exceed the 20pips target.
-There are three maximum positions that can be opened in a particular trend direction
and minimum of 1 position at any point in time.
-once a position is opened you should check the open orders link to see a pending order and also place that.
-just copy the trades as seen and you may either trade it on demo or real account with very minimal lot and lets see how it goes.

Happy pipping
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hi Mr Felix, why dont you show up everyday. embarassed
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Aleshyto(m): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2012
@felix , i use fxpro as broker i started with 68$ and my act nw is 97$, pls tel me how to place order using pending order. How to set stoploss,takeprofit and entrypoint. Pls wht broker did u use?

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by femiola3: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
[quote author=felix200]@efe22,,, I like your courage towards succeeding in your forex trading, be rest assure that u will never regrete it at the end.

As for the signals,, sometimes the signals take effect during the Asia trading hours, but most cases the signals are more effective during the European and New-york trading hours. And that is why a good trader must scrutinize the market trend first b4 placing any forex signals he/she got. So as for me i instantly place my trade immediately i got the signals at that early hour,, if it doesn't work during the asian hour, then it will during the other trading hours,,

Once again do not relent in your quest to succeed in your forex trade,, u will surely succeed. Always remember the formula i gave out in using to calculate your forex signals,,,,

Best of luck

i jst find out this forum....kudos to d starter and God bless..hope to be part of the success story here too..pls what s the formula you gave out to calculate forex signals?..thnks a lot[/b]

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by ruggedcuzz: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2012
Wc broker do u recommend for a nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad / How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.