Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (27638 Views)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by lifestyle1(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2012
Hello Mr Felix, Just wanna say Thank You.

Amos!
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2012
Every Trader Must Come To Terms With Losing

As you may have noticed, futures trading is a humbling vocation. Every trader must come to terms with losing, because all traders lose. In fact, most traders lose most of the time. It's the bottom line that counts - winning more than you lose.

One Love brothers,,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mr. Felix thanks for helping us. It makes forex a source of income to some of us graduate Nigerians that are unemployed. God bless you

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Aleshyto(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
tankz felix, i got 4pips 2day
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dear friends,,, am really humbled with your candid compliments,,,big love to you all....

Though we lost the Eur/Usd signal on BUY,,,,, we will still re-enter the market with the same signal on BUY Eur/Usd; 1.22263, T/Profit: 1.22500, S/Loss: 1.21900

Keep it cool

One Love Brothers,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by lifestyle1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
felix200: Dear friends,,, am really humbled with your candid compliments,,,big love to you all....

Though we lost the Eur/Usd signal on BUY,,,,, we will still re-enter the market with the same signal on BUY Eur/Usd; 1.22263, T/Profit: 1.22500, S/Loss: 1.21900

Keep it cool

One Love Brothers,,,

Loss is inevitable in FX, I am confused on the S/Lose ur provided, why is it 1.21900 ? is the difference not too wide ? can i set it to S/L @ 1.2200?

Thanks!
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
@life_style,,,,, you are absolutely correct,,,

as for the stop loss,,u are totally free to set your own stop loss,,,,it shouldn't be a confusing thing to you ok,,,

Always remember to set a stop loss in all your trading,,

One Love brothers,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by lifestyle1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
felix200: @life_style,,,,, you are absolutely correct,,,

as for the stop loss,,u are totally free to set your own stop loss,,,,it shouldn't be a confusing thing to you ok,,,

Always remember to set a stop loss in all your trading,,

One Love brothers,,

Ok bro,

What do you think about this ?

BUY Eur/Usd; 1.22263

Take Profit : 1.22400

Stop Loss : 1.22300

And how can we apply Trailing stops ?
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
felix200: Dear friends,,, am really humbled with your candid compliments,,,big love to you all....

Keep it cool

One Love Brothers,,,

Mr Felix i just bought now (1:50pm) hope it is not too late
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ok bro,

What do you think about this ?

BUY Eur/Usd; 1.22263

Take Profit : 1.22400

Stop Loss : 1.22300

And how can we apply Trailing stops ?

Wrong broda,,,,

Buy Eur/Usd: 1.22263

Take Pofit: 1.22400

Stop Loss; 1.2200 or 1.22063,,, which ever ur desire,,,,

One Love brother
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
@mayzee,,,, you are never late my broda,,, just set your take profit and stop loss,,,,i am sure will earn atleast a $100 for today,,,,

One love brother,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
I mistakenly set take profit for 1.22500. i did not know in time you changed it to 1.22400 but i got out quickly as soon as the the candle was beginning to fall too low but i made 100 pips. i can only trade at volume 0.10 that is 10cents. so i got $10.Thanks so much.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by lifestyle1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
mayzee: I mistakenly set take profit for 1.22500. i did not know in time you changed it to 1.22400 but i got out quickly as soon as the the candle was beginning to fall too low but i made 100 pips. i can only trade at volume 0.10 that is 10cents. so i got $10.Thanks so much.

How much are you trading with ?
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
life_style:

How much are you trading with ?

I started with $250 (just started last wk) but i came down to $160 (all my predictions that worked out in demo failed me sad ). but i'm coming back up small small. so i am at $196. It was when i was desperate for help i found this forum.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by lifestyle1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
mayzee:

I started with $250 (just started last wk) but i came down to $160 (all my predictions that worked out in demo failed me sad ). but i'm coming back up small small. so i am at $196. It was when i was desperate for help i found this forum.

I feel your pain bro, all will be well. just take things easy, slow and steady wins the race. you can also take advantage of the free offers from various brokers that are giving free real money to trade. Best of luck.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
life_style:

I feel your pain bro, all will be well. just take things easy, slow and steady wins the race. you can also take advantage of the free offers from various brokers that are giving free real money to trade. Best of luck.

Yeah. Thanks so much.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Pro02: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
life_style:

Pls gimme a step by step guildance on brokers that give free money to trade

what are their names?Are real are they?Have you benefited from such largesse?how much? etc
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by frankmoney(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
Is it possible to trade forex on mobile? Am using a bb so is dere any software I can download or smtn pls help a broda
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by infofirst(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
Pro02:

Pls gimme a step by step guildance on brokers that give free money to trade

what are their names?Are real are they?Have you benefited from such largesse?how much? etc

Try http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 to get $5 free to trade, they r reliable n stable. just start small small small and u can make it wit patience, learning etc

There is also nordfx.com that gives $8 free but am sure ofthat first one very well.They r reliable n good
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by EdDave(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
frankmoney: Is it possible to trade forex on mobile? Am using a bb so is dere any software I can download or smtn pls help a broda
[quote author=infofirst]

Do u mean real $$ or demo? Dats ok.

Yes. Heard so much abt mobile trading. How do I do it on BB? Don't have a laptop yet?
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2012
Hmm this thread is now turning into 'introduction to forex trading' make una join me for babypips lol... As for free bonus, please stay away from them as they are going to be a pain at point of withdrawal, open an account with your God given capital and skip any form of bonus or promo. My advice.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by bengunsman(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2012
@Frank the best phone 4 mobile trading is windows mobile phone. BB is not suitable cos its limited 2 some indicators and not all brokers hv the BB MT4. But if ure a novice u need 2 trade on a PC first
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2012
frankmoney: Is it possible to trade forex on mobile? Am using a bb so is dere any software I can download or smtn pls help a broda
fxpro has bb platform
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2012
femi ola:

thanks for this info..i ve gone tru the site..pls i dont understand this statement frm acfx.com as one of the conditions to convert credit to withdrawable profit " # [b[i]]To convert credit to balance, for every $10 bonus, 1 lot should be traded. Therefore in order to keep the bonus of $100, 10 lots need to be traded" pls assist if you ve idea of what they meant.thnks
Bro you can carry on but I doubt you will achieve anything meaningful with the conditions attached to the $100, you are sure to lose the money or simply not meet the requirement.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by frankmoney(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2012
[quote author=EdDave][/quote]yes I dnt hv a laptop yet
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
hello felow traders,,,

please take caution when placing your trade,,,there will be a spontanous reaction (Zig-zag)formation in the market,, its due to the up coming speech of USA federal Reserve president (Ben Bernanke,,)....

One Love Brothers,,,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hi Mr Felix, interesting things just happened in the Market. I guess it is over now do you think now would be a good time to buy the Euro or GBP
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
@mayzee,,,, that is the Forex trade for you,,,,i think we should keep selling on the market,,,,,,but please apply caution,,,,look before you go into the market,,,

One Love brothers
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
felix200: @mayzee,,,, that is the Forex trade for you,,,,i think we should keep selling on the market,,,,,,but please apply caution,,,,look before you go into the market,,,

One Love brothers

Alright, Thanks so much.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
Please Note: as for the Eur/Usd: it will definately get to 1.23300.... and GBP/Usd: it will definately get to 1.57100...

but the current technicality shows a down trend,,,, lets still keep watching,,,,

One Love brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad / Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.