Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (27637 Views)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2012
Hello friends,,,,

now its the time to place your SELL order on GBP/USD,,,, pls adjust it to : entry piont 1.56000

Good luck brothers,,,,

One Love
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Rich4god(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Thanks brother.. But plz, try to give us the time at which we pull the trigger... Remain bless.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
@Rich4god,,,
Rich4god: Thanks brother.. But plz, try to give us the time at which we pull the trigger... Remain bless.

thanks for the compliments,,, yes i do give out the exact time for traders to pull the triggers..but this service is strictly for my client who subscribe for FX signals directly to their phone number...

one Love brother
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
There are special (trading Hours) a good trader must take note when trading forex,,

1. 8am - 10am (Nigeria Time):- this hours marks the trading period for European market.. at this point there is always a rush and high market movement which might go either ways,,,,,

2. 11am - 1pm (Nigeria time,,):- the market begins to go at a slow pace depending on any economic news release

3. 1:30pm - 2:30pm (Nigeria Time) : at this point the market begins to move fast in preparation for the New York opening bell (Trading session),

4. 3pm - 5pm (Nigeria Time) : the market moves fast in preparation for the closing hour of London(European session). At this point traders are seen placing quick trades to net in some profit before london closing session .

5. 8:30pm - 9pm: the market moves very fast in preparation for closing hour for the new York session. At this point traders are seen palcing trades to fetch in some profit before the closing hour New York session.

Wish you all a successful forex trading. Always remember that forex trading carry a high degree of risk, As such they may not be suitable for all investors,,,,

Good Luck friends,,,

One Love,,,

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
felix200: There are special (trading Hours) a good trader must take note when trading forex,,

1. 8am - 10am (Nigeria Time):- this hours marks the trading period for European market.. at this point there is always a rush and high market movement which might go either ways,,,,,

2. 11am - 1pm (Nigeria time,,):- the market begins to go at a slow pace depending on any economic news release

3. 1:30pm - 2:30pm (Nigeria Time) : at this point the market begins to move fast in preparation for the New York opening bell (Trading session),

4. 3pm - 5pm (Nigeria Time) : the market moves fast in preparation for the closing hour of London(European session). At this point traders are seen placing quick trades to net in some profit before london closing session .

5. 8:30pm - 9pm: the market moves very fast in preparation for closing hour for the new York session. At this point traders are seen palcing trades to fetch in some profit before the closing hour New York session.

Wish you all a successful forex trading. Always remember that forex trading carry a high degree of risk, As such they may not be suitable for all investors,,,,

Good Luck friends,,,

One Love,,,
Nice one there.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by naijahyipgist: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
efe22, i want to learn how to trade forex, can you teach me?
felix200: Hello friends,, i want to start a trend here on nairaland to give out good forex trading signals to my interested friends who trade forex...

07:00Am (Nigeria time)

Signal GPD/USD

Buy: 1.62010
Take Profit: 1.62222
Stop Loss: 1.61710

Happy trading,,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Rich4god(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
felix200: @Rich4god,,,

thanks for the compliments,,, yes i do give out the exact time for traders to pull the triggers..but this service is strictly for my client who subscribe for FX signals directly to their phone number...

one Love brother
How can one subscribe for the FX signals.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by samogo1: 7:15am On Aug 10, 2012
Hi. Love ur signals. Plz how can i contact u. You can inbox me ur number or email. Thanks.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
Rich4god:
How can one subscribe for the FX signals.

@ felix. I want to know more about this service too. Well done.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
Done,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by ncpat(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2012
@felix200 if you are sure of your forex signal of winning 80% I don`t think one week trial for someone like me that is interested in your service will hurt you,b`cos i`m currently trying one signal provider and despite their much video and analysis I now realised that this people are scammers, their name is ITM FINANCIAL http://forexsocialsignals.com/cb/?hop=007stats and I have also notice a kind of trick from your site, i checked yours from yesterday till 7am today only to discover a BUY signal on GU posted yesterday, so how come? and why was it not here cos nairaland will never lie about their time. there is a way to do genuine business, you can post free signal on your site and here and believe me if people tried it on demo and it worked, they will definitely subscribe to your sms alert cos not everybody has the time to be checking the net. stay bless and think about this.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
ncpat: @felix200 if you are sure of your forex signal of winning 80% I don`t think one week trial for someone like me that is interested in your service will hurt you,b`cos i`m currently trying one signal provider and despite their much video and analysis I now realised that this people are scammers, their name is ITM FINANCIAL http://forexsocialsignals.com/cb/?hop=007stats and I have also notice a kind of trick from your site, i checked yours from yesterday till 7am today only to discover a BUY signal on GU posted yesterday, so how come? and why was it not here cos nairaland will never lie about their time. there is a way to do genuine business, you can post free signal on your site and here and believe me if people tried it on demo and it worked, they will definitely subscribe to your sms alert cos not everybody has the time to be checking the net. stay bless and think about this.

I don't believe all these signal service they are all SCAM including this thread. I have tested the signal here and my account paid darely for it. If you want to be successful in fx, you must learn this business and know how to generate signals yourself. Flee from signal service providers
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Eawealth,,,,,,very funny words from you broda,,,,,

One Love
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by ncpat(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2012
Eawealth:

I don't believe all these signal service they are all SCAM including this thread. I have tested the signal here and my account paid darely for it. If you want to be successful in fx, you must learn this business and know how to generate signals yourself. Flee from signal service providers
Thanks my brother, check the time i`m posting this comment by my time it is 12:20AM which I believe must correspond to the time here and up till now no signals has been generated by felix200 neither here or on his site and later today by 7am or 8am you will see a signal with time of yesterday.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2012
@ncpat,,,,,i don't owe you any apologies for your racist comment,,,if you so well want to trade forex,,, then generate your own signals yourself and stop all these words,,,if i don't post on my blog doesn't mean i am not trading,,,and if u care to know,,i post signals to those who subcribe to my signals first thing first before i post it out,,,,,

search for your own salvation,,,

One Love brothers
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2012
ncpat:
Thanks my brother, check the time i`m posting this comment by my time it is 12:20AM which I believe must correspond to the time here and up till now no signals has been generated by felix200 neither here or on his site and later today by 7am or 8am you will see a signal with time of yesterday.

This is the rules http://answerarena.com/index.php?topic=1110 @felix claim to generate his signals. If you do, your account will bleed. The pivot calculator is on www.daily20pip.com
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by ncpat(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2012
felix200: @ncpat,,,,,i don't owe you any apologies for your racist comment,,,if you so well want to trade forex,,, then generate your own signals yourself and stop all these words,,,if i don't post on my blog doesn't mean i am not trading,,,and if u care to know,,i post signals to those who subcribe to my signals first thing first before i post it out,,,,,

search for your own salvation,,,

One Love brothers

That is where it becomes a scam, you only post when it has happened, well I sorry for people wey don fall.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2012
@ncpat,,,,it is a free world,,,, ride on broda,,,,

One Love

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2012
@Eawealth,,,,, nice research broda,,,,there are thousands of such site out there on the internet,,,the one u just mentioned is just a tip of it all,,,, since you got it then i beleive you can do it yourself,,,,

All the best of luck,,,

One Love broda,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 27, 2012
Forex - EUR/USD weekly outlook: August 27 - 31

The euro declined against the U.S. dollar on Friday, trimming some of the week’s gains as risk sentiment was hit by fresh worries over the handling of Greece’s financial crisis following comments by German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

EUR/USD hit 1.2588 on Thursday, the pair’s highest since July 4; the pair subsequently consolidated at 1.2510 by close of trade on Friday, climbing 1.27% over the week.

The pair is likely to find support at 1.2406, the low of June 28 and resistance at 1.2626, the high of July 3.

Following talks with Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras on Friday, Chancellor Merkel said it was up to Greece to show that it could implement the austerity measures agreed with its international creditors, but reiterated that the country should stay in the euro zone.

Investor confidence also weakened after European Central Bank officials said that bank chief Mario Draghi may wait until Germany’s Constitutional Court rules on the legality of the euro zone’s permanent bailout fund, the European Stability Mechanism, before unveiling full details of his plan to buy government bonds. The German ruling is expected on September 12.

Market sentiment had improved earlier in the week, amid growing expectations that the ECB will implement policy measures to help stabilize the euro zone's sovereign debt markets at its next policy meeting in early September.

The euro touched its highest level against the dollar since July 4 on Thursday, following reports that that Spanish government officials were in talks with the euro zone over an aid package.

The reports were subsequently denied by Spain’s deputy prime minister on Friday.

The greenback came under broad selling pressure after Wednesday’s minutes of the Federal Reserve’s August meeting showed that many policymakers think additional easing may be warranted "fairly soon" unless there is evidence of a "substantial and sustainable" strengthening in the economic recovery.

In addition, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke told a congressional oversight panel on Friday that the U.S. central bank has room to deliver additional monetary stimulus to boost the U.S. economy.

But the dollar remained supported, as a number of U.S. reports released at the end of last week painted a mixed picture the country’s economic recovery, prompting investors to temper hopes for fresh stimulus measures by the U.S. central bank.

In the coming week investors will be looking ahead to a speech by Fed Chairman Bernanke at an annual symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyoming at the end of the week.

In addition, the U.S. is to release revised data on second quarter economic growth, while Italy is to hold an auction of 10-year governments bonds, in what will be an important test of investor appetite for the country’s debt.

Ahead of the coming week, Forexpros has compiled a list of these and other significant events likely to affect the markets.

Monday, August 27

In the euro zone, the Ifo Institute for Economic Research is to release a report on German business climate, a leading indicator of economic health.

Tuesday, August 28

In the euro zone, Germany is to release data on consumer climate, a leading indicator of consumer spending.

Later in the day, the U.S. is to release a report on consumer confidence, a leading indicator of economic health, as well as industry data on house price inflation.

Wednesday, August 29

In the euro zone, Germany is to release preliminary data on consumer price inflation, which accounts for a majority of overall inflation.

The U.S. is to produce revised data on second quarter gross domestic product, the broadest measure of economic activity and the primary gauge of the economy's health. The country is also to release industry data on pending home sales, as well as official data on crude oil stockpiles and the Federal Reserve’s Beige Book.

Thursday, August 30

In the euro zone, official data is to be produced on German unemployment change. Separately, Italy is to hold a ten-year government bond auction.

The U.S. is to produce official data on personal consumption expenditures and personal spending. In addition, the annual economic symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyoming is set to begin.

Friday, August 31

The euro zone is to publish preliminary data on consumer price inflation, which accounts for the majority of overall inflation, as well as official data on the unemployment rate throughout the single currency bloc. Germany is to produce official data on retail sales, the primary gauge of consumer spending, which accounts for the majority of overall economic activity.

The U.S. is to round up the week with a report on Chicago’s purchasing managers’ index as well as revised data by the University of Michigan on consumer sentiment, as well as official data on factory orders.

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is also scheduled to speak at the Jackson Hole Symposium; his comments will be closely watched for any indications on the future possible direction of monetary policy.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2012
ncpat:

Do you need real time and up to date trade signals?

Real time free trading signals and alerts to your phone available.

https://www.nairaland.com/1024985/forex-trading-signals-boost-trading

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad / Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.