Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (27644 Views)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
I guess the bulls are dominating for now
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2012
felix200: Hello friends,,,,,

Hope you all had a wonderfull profit from the market yesterday,,, as for me i did close in a great profit,,,

today will be an interesting trading day,,,,,,,

I lost yesterday trying to feel the real live of forex rather than demo... Please how do you place your trade? When I see the trend hit your signals, I placed the trade but it turns negative by hitting my stop loss particularly this

And thereafter Buy on the market

Buy Signal for GBP/USD,
Entry Point: 1.56330
Take Profit: 1.56600
Stop Loss: 1.56000

Please keep the good work. Thanks
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
@efe22,,,,, the idea is,,, when we SELL the market first,,, allow some few minutes or even hours before you can place the BUY signal,,,, many cases don't rush to place your BUY signal immediately,,,

It is better to remain safe than to loose your money (very bad feeling),,,,

Always keep in memory the loose experiences you have had,,, this will help you in the future when next you are to determine what to do in the forex market,,,,

keep the good work,,,going,,,

One love brother,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
@Felix that comment just added many life to me again. Yeah this is a lesson for me. Thanks bro.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by estani: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
Well, I found your stuff very informative on forex trading as I am also looking for some more good tactics in a row as to adopt for more growth in such business. I found one site as to click here for details as provides very good options.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2012
@ felix200 Missed you on this forum. wink
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2012
Hello forex friends,,,,,

pls be very very cautious of the forex market today,,, it will be very volatile,,,,

No confirmed signal today,,,,

One love brothers,,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by mayzee: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2012
I was wondering why you did not update your blog.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Rich4god(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2012
mayzee: I was wondering why you did not update your blog.
same here.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2012
Please and please,,,, if you are not too experience in the forex market,,, do not trade the market today,,, it is very volatile,,,,,,

One Love brothers,,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Rich4god(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
felix200: Please and please,,,, if you are not too experience in the forex market,,, do not trade the market today,,, it is very volatile,,,,,,

One Love brothers,,,,
Thanks alot... More grease to your elbow.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by toluxa1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
your calls were perfect
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
@Felix200 thanks for your selfless service. Please can you forward your simple trading formular to my email akande1202@gmail.com. I've lost close to 5000 dollars. I will like to study your formular and make a return to forex. Thanks in anticipation. Chucks

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by collinz: 4:33am On Jul 28, 2012
please email me your formular , if you dont mind maybe i could make a learning and avoid the pot holes of unproductive entries. whyjara@yahoo.com....thanks
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2012
Risk, fear and worry

They’re not the same.

Risk is all around us. When we encounter potential points of failure, we’re face to face with risk. And nothing courts risk more than art, the desire to do something for the first time–to make a difference.
Fear is a natural reaction to risk. While risk is real and external, fear exists only in our imagination. Fear is the workout we give ourselves imagining what will happen if things don’t work out.

And worry? Worry is the hard work of actively (and mentally) working against the fear. Worry is our effort to imagine every possible way to avoid the outcome that is causing us fear, and failing that, to survive the thing that we fear if it comes to fruition.

If you’ve persuaded yourself that risk is sufficient cause for fear, and that fear is sufficient cause for worry, you’re in for some long nights and soon you’ll abandon your art out of exhaustion. On the other hand, you can choose to see the three as completely separate phenomena, and realize that it’s possible to have risk (a good thing) without debilitating fear or its best friend, obsessive worry.

Separate first, eliminate false causation, then go ahead and do your best work.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dear friends,,,,

Please note this,,, whenever a signal is given,, and the signal did not go the direction as predicted,,,
always remember that the market will definately go towards the predicted signal some other days,,,

Hence,,, a good forex trader will always keep in mind the signal by setting a Pending order on the signal that did not go towards the predicted signal,,,,

meet you guys next week for another another profitable trading,,,,

One Love brothers
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by jamace(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
Thank you, Felix. More please. cool
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Aleshyto(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
@ felix, pls is dis signal meant for monday? Thankz
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by meritlife1: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
dear felix your trying because its not easy to give signals but yet still another site currently rocking profit for traders are www.ocjfxmanagers.com am just watch their live account trades for 2 weeks now and their really rocking,well am still watching
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by EdDave(m): 2:15am On Aug 06, 2012
Mr felix200, keep up the good work. Pls, I m also interested in your formula. My email:daveatoza@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
meritlife1: dear felix your trying because its not easy to give signals but yet still another site currently rocking profit for traders are www.ocjfxmanagers.com am just watch their live account trades for 2 weeks now and their really rocking,well am still watching

Hmm see thief above.

@Felix, Well done but I took the risk today to test your signal on gbp/usd around 7am to 9am something like that but the market reversed and hit stop loss. Thank God say I use 0.01 lot... Now I see that it is very dangerous to depend on others for signals. I think it would be safe if you can add time to execute this signal...that is morning or afternoon (NG)

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
@Eawealth,,,,this is why most people loss their money in forex trade,,,, from the way u explained,,,it's seems, like u are a newbie in forex trade...,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
@Felix, yes am a newbie who infact started today to test my emotion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad / Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.