Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures (53029 Views)

Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / Bishop Oyedepo: New Kings University Under Construction / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by kaiter: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
God bless Bishop David Olawale oyedepo. Am sure by the time he is 70 yrs old, he will be having nothing less than 10 universities in Nigeria alone.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by cordj2: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
GOD BLESS BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO.
MAY GOD BLESS ME WITH TROPPLE OF HIS GRACE--- AMEN

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by cyril83(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
niki6: May God judge all those who r sayin nonsense. I am nt a member of winners buh i av bin to their programs n av family members there. They av neva askd 4 offerin/collection 4 their skuls NEVER. So stop sayin rubbish. N as 4 d skul fees they r 1 of d cheapest private uni in dis country n dey av 1 of d best standards too.tell me 1 private uni in d world dat isnt xpensive did he tell u he is runnin a charitable organisation. Talk lyk sum1 who is literate joor.... Except u an illiterate....then i undastand.
am only directin my comment to intellectuals nt for slowpoke dat can't comment without an abusive words...u askd me to tell u 1 private uni dats nt xpensive in di world how abt bringham uni in utah owned by seventh days adventist,u said somtin abt offerin so tell wat offerings for bsides if he can't run charitable organization then y is he callin himsef pastor...I bliv pple like u wil wake up frm dia slumber someday
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Nikki6....there is no how you can satisfy Nigerians. Ibori stole money and deposit in UK we are all criticizing him. Here is someone trying to make the Educational standard of this country a better one. For your info they power the School with Generator 24/7 at 400k tuition fees. You can also Iron your clothes using Generator....is there any school in Nigeria that can offer such. Do you have common Toilet in UI? UNILAG? and the rest?

The Library is well equipped with international standard with current books for research and also note that the school is giving 100% Scholarship for anyone who choose to study agriculture..Some of the Lecturers were trained in Israel.

Are you aware the Federal Government gave out 9 Billion to build Nine Universities...while this man spent 7 Billion to built Landmark..? Shame on you haters and our political leaders. Bishop Oyedepo may you continue to strive and do well...more grease to your elbow.

Just to inform you he has just acquired a land to build the world Biggest Estate. 150 thousand Housing Unit...on a 52 Kilometer of Land. he is currently building another auditorium with 250 thousand sitters...Go and Hug Transformer...if you are beafing this man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by cordj2: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
GOD BLESS BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
MAY GOD BLESS ME WITH TRIPPLE OF THE ANOINTING ON HIM
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by passionate88: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
BlueBarbie: God Bless him, at least he's creating Job Opportunities by this.. Unlike our wasted politicans.

More Grease to his Elbows.
@ BOLDED..... u are very correct.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by oluwabamis(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
Great job he is doing. But Nigeria's private unis are nothing more than glorified secondary schools. Most of the graduates just have academic qualifications without being matured. I still prefer the good old UIs, OAUs and LAGs of this world. For me those places are no go area.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by gaffer: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
I keep saying these if you continue to beef and hate this man, you can't be rich n wealthy
No right tinking person will prefer to stay poverty strickened
Watch wat u say about this man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by sylve11: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
Funkymallam: Good one.

1. Convenant University, Otta.
2. Landmark University, Kwara.
3. New Kings University, Abj.
4. Nebucadnezer University, Hell.
5. St. Peter University, Heaven.
6. Run The King is coming University, Port-Harcourt.

These guys are really touching lives. sad sad sad cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by walex2(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]nairalanders pls let us learn and stop "value judgement" oyedepo has never claimed that covenant and landmark universities belong to him, this is a missionary school just like Redeemer university of redeem church. We have access to internet pls google it. I attends winners chapel and am giving you the raal info.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by GboyegaD(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
I thought I heard it was more beautiful than Ife. I have always known to build a school more beautiful than Ife would be more difficult.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by tinnymerit(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ cyril83,so do you know that Babcock is being owned by Adventist church you claimed owned one university in utah?,do you know how much they are paying there?.Presently the 100 level student of medicine are paying 10000dollars(around 1.6m) per session.i am a std of that sch and i knw wat the church is taking out of us stds.Meanwhile if you think they charge too much then look at facilities on ground coupled with the uni expenses(electricity,water,security,feeding etc).like smb rightly said they are not running voluntary organization,you want education without distrupt go there,lest i forget lasu is charging 350k now for some courses and osun uni also around that range but if theres strike they will follow suit. Though out of all babcock doesnt worth its money.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by niki6(f): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
cyril83: am only directin my comment to intellectuals nt for slowpoke dat can't comment without an abusive words...u askd me to tell u 1 private uni dats nt xpensive in di world how abt bringham uni in utah owned by seventh days adventist,u said somtin abt offerin so tell wat offerings for bsides if he can't run charitable organization then y is he callin himsef pastor...I bliv pple like u wil wake up frm dia slumber someday
its official u are an illiterate. The missionary work they do or the welfare they run 4 the less fortunate in dia congregatn or d xpences of d church is your fadas moni abi. It is ignorant ppl lyk u who go abt tarnishin d name of ppl beta dan u. Unfortunate human being
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by GboyegaD(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
niki6: May God judge all those who r sayin nonsense. I am nt a member of winners buh i av bin to their programs n av family members there. They av neva askd 4 offerin/collection 4 their skuls NEVER. So stop sayin rubbish. N as 4 d skul fees they r 1 of d cheapest private uni in dis country n dey av 1 of d best standards too.tell me 1 private uni in d world dat isnt xpensive did he tell u he is runnin a charitable organisation. Talk lyk sum1 who is literate joor.... Except u an illiterate....then i undastand.

I don't know about now but I know when they were building covenant, people were asked to donate and it wasn't only church members.
As for standard and cost, since it is owned by a church, money shouldn't be his motivation however, his dream should be matching up with world standards. Brigham Young University is a private top school and I don't think there is any state university cheaper than it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by niki6(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
@celeboi r u beefin me....coz i tink we r sayin d same tin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ Nikki6 am with you....I just had to explain more...and later sounded like I was beefing..lol

People's comment are making me mad.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by pdpiperpippen: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
cyril83: Pls do they stil collect offering in winners chapel?...if yes I wud love to say diz man is notin buh a scammer,scamming pple in the name of God...God is watching
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by pdpiperpippen: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
Cyril83, First ur anus doesn't have a hole, may ur days be riddled with poverty, ur habitation forever desolate may u sow and another man reap, cursed are u forever
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by niki6(f): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
GboyegaD:

I don't know about now but I know when they were building covenant, people were asked to donate and it wasn't only church members.
As for standard and cost, since it is owned by a church, money shouldn't be his motivation however, his dream should be matching up with world standards. Brigham Young University is a private top school and I don't think there is any state university cheaper than it.
it was of dia own volition they werent askd. I knw, got a pastor as uncle dia. Do u knw d cost of runnin a small biz in 9ja nt to talk of a uni. They av uninterruptd power supply, their facilities r among d best u can find in d world n their books n curriculum r d latest n u compare dem 2 d u.s convert dia fees to naira n see. They r nt a charitable org. They r still 1 of d cheapest in 9ja
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by walex2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
Check him out he never claimed to own covenant and landmark universities but it belong to the mission. According to him "I brought nothing into this mission"

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by Unkl(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2012
where is this university sited?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by member479760: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
With this development, this man can continue slapping any wench plus some governors no big deal.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by LizyL: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
I'm impressed with the buildings but school is not all about how nice the buildings are, its about quality education and teaching, and also being able to graduate and find a job at the end of the day. On the other hand, I have cousins in Covenant University and they said that the school is too strict, other than that they enjoy it. Ill prefer the originals, UI, UNILAG, NSUKKA . Just my opinion. Good work Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by BlackPikiN(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
Politicians too created jobs. Go ask Chimaraoke Nnamani who stole Enugu's money. He built so many schools in Enugu including Cosmo FM baby.

One dey steal masses money as a leader for govt house and the others dey steal in the name of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by CyberG: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
Either some people are just utterly stupid or born insane from the comments they are making! How can you fault someone who started from ZERO, no government appointment or contract and is investing billions of dollars inside Nigeria without running a business in the US, UK, Canada, etc or owning an oil well! Yet your elected leaders steal the country blind, almost completely consumed a $60 B foreign reserve, ECA account, etc removed subsidy so you can pay more to steal and yet you defend them because he is from your tribe or has no shoes or you're benefiting from the theft! But now someone does the complete opposite and even more and you slander him, complain, what do you really want? Look, I went to Ife but that school started ONE day and everything has a beginning! Ife and co cannot admit everyone even if they wanted to and would you rather spend the money stolen by your father in a Ghanaian University than spend it in a school that has everything you are looking for and more? People be reasonable and grow some brain!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by tinnymerit(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
all is well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by benzion72(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
You have not seen anything yet. The kings university Goshen City Abuja is on its way
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by kwaghe: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Funkymallam: Good one.

1. Convenant University, Otta.
2. Landmark University, Kwara.
3. New Kings University, Abj.
He should form Winners' universities Commission (WUC).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by Ninilowo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
gregg2: He needs to establish one
University too in the east or
south south
....and one in Borno state : Boko Haram University of Technology ( BOKO TECH)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by REVOLUTNIS: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
God bless Bishop David oyedepo. Those who open their stinking witches and wizard's mouth
to cursed and and abused you despite knowing the truth and the evidence of what GOD is using
you to do in this nation and to mankind, will never see and know good things in their entire life, Amen.
MAY THE LORD GOD OF HEAVEN KEEP BLESSING YOU, BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO. AND MAY ALL YOUR ENEMIES FALL WOEFULLY
BEFORE YOU, IN JESUS' NAME.... AMAN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by solomon111(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
It is official!
Nigerians are deluded.
Well,how is it my business,if people want to remain fools?.
Na me send them message?
There will always be the 'scammers' and the 'scammed' till Jesus comes.
Oyedepo,fire on jare.
It is not your fault.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
celeboi: @Nikki6....there is no how you can satisfy Nigerians. Ibori stole money and deposit in UK we are all criticizing him. Here is someone trying to make the Educational standard of this country a better one. For your info they power the School with Generator 24/7 at 400k tuition fees. You can also Iron your clothes using Generator....is there any school in Nigeria that can offer such. Do you have common Toilet in UI? UNILAG? and the rest?

The Library is well equipped with international standard with current books for research and also note that the school is giving 100% Scholarship for anyone who choose to study agriculture..Some of the Lecturers were trained in Israel.

Are you aware the Federal Government gave out 9 Billion to build Nine Universities...while this man spent 7 Billion to built Landmark..? Shame on you haters and our political leaders. Bishop Oyedepo may you continue to strive and do well...more grease to your elbow.

Just to inform you he has just acquired a land to build the world Biggest Estate. 150 thousand Housing Unit...on a 52 Kilometer of Land. he is currently building another auditorium with 250 thousand sitters...Go and Hug Transformer...if you are beafing this man.
Couldn't have said it better. Thumbs Up. You stole my exact KeyStrokes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) / See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning / Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.