Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Loveworld Christian Network Is Da Bomb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld Christian Network Is Da Bomb (2322 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / CEO Of Christian Network Godtv Steps Down Citing "moral failure" In Marriage / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loveworld Christian Network Is Da Bomb by committed: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2006
Dear Saints,

I bring you greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and Peace from the Father.

Have you heard of the new Christian Satelite Network impacting the world with the message of Jesus Christ? I have been on this channel all along and i tell you it is a must watch for all you Christians in this world.

Loveworld Christian Network is reaching the whole world by internet and a quater of the whole world by Satelite, log on today to www.loveworldchristiannetwork.org and watch live also please call for further information on how you can watch by satelite

South Africa:+27 11 787 0321-2
Nigeria        :+234 1 7737611-5
United Kingdom:+44 7947150656

Let me know your thot once you log on to this network it will change your life forever.

ambassador
Re: Loveworld Christian Network Is Da Bomb by osaxx: 7:09pm On May 17, 2010
WOW WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, GOD HAS BLESSED CHRIST EMBASSY AGAIN, WE ARE VICTORIOUS INDEED!!!!
WITH QUALITY INSTRUMENT TO REACH THE WORLD WITH LOVE IN LOVEWORLD
Re: Loveworld Christian Network Is Da Bomb by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 17, 2010
I can sniff you guys a 100 miles away
Re: Loveworld Christian Network Is Da Bomb by ogajim(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2010
The public relations department of "Loveworld Inc.", good job guys cheesy
Re: Loveworld Christian Network Is Da Bomb by Jesus2: 12:02am On May 18, 2010
@ogajim, ur signature is nice. I hope the fool will not die of thirst,becos fishes do die of thirst in water loool
Re: Loveworld Christian Network Is Da Bomb by ogajim(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2010
^^ You "hope" or you PRAY? Something "fishy" about a supposed "rookie/newbie" with enough background information on NL, Come correct or don't bother at all.

(1) (Reply)

The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead / Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: / What God Has Joined Together . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.