Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Why Do Men Do This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Do This? (6754 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / For The Men : Pls Why Do Men Do This ? (see Pic) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Onegai(f): 11:53pm On May 01, 2012
I spoke to one of the guys in the situations I outlined. He's going through a bit of a rough patch: job and life. That was another time I noticed about this situation: the guy usually dumps the "perfect" girl, then goes through a rough patch. It's as if that makes him realise what he's lost.
Now I spoke to a female friend, and she had done the same thing! 2 guys who were good and ready to settle down, she bounced for no-one in particular. Then she went through her rough patch. By the time she was back to her senses, it was too late. One she regrets to this day.
One of the guys I mentioned is still in contact with his ex, she's dating someone else, but tells him she loves him. Her actions don't match her words(she's so over him and he's a distant backup now), yet he's using it to prop his ego up. Though he admits he wished he hadn't thrown her out so quickly. Another left his girl for 4 yrs because he was distracted by two other ladies, then ran back, humbled and begging till she forgave him and wed him. I wish we could identify those people in our lives we need to keep.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by PapaCrotch: 12:43am On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

You are so dumb, you don't know the meaning of "Fight". Ode.

Shut up you scheming malining piece of semen, you would kill your mom for rituals just to remain popular on nl. Instead of you to kill her for money since your brain has been switched hence you being reluctant to go to school. lazy pant I am sure they wash your draws for you staying on line every minute you breath
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by 190: 12:53am On May 02, 2012
Na wa ooh!!

Another theseeker in disguise shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 02, 2012
@ sexkillz, after reading all your post in this forum so far, i have estimated that u are still a very immature person and u like forming I too-know and sabi-sabi , worst of all, u must be a pretender, and a fault finder, cos u always see faults in others and are quick to insult others and even the parents of others.Who are u to insult others or their famil members? MR-TOO GOOD RIGHTEOUS AND OVER-HOLY SAINT.Are u any better than others or are ur family members any better than others? Or is your personal life any better than the life of others? so i have nothing to say to u. keep on with ur stupid attitude, NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by achi4u(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2012
rayblue: @ sexkillz, after reading all your post in this forum so far, i have estimated that u are still a very immature person and u like forming I too-know and sabi-sabi , worst of all, u must be a pretender, and a fault finder, cos u always see faults in others and are quick to insult others and even the parents of others.Who are u to insult others or their famil members? MR-TOO GOOD RIGHTEOUS AND OVER-HOLY SAINT.Are u any better than others or are ur family members any better than others? Or is your personal life any better than the life of others? so i have nothing to say to u. keep on with ur stupid attitude, NONSENSE!
Sir,why wasting your time with dat oleoshi,onyoshi,na pri-mature de worry am.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Killz3(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2012
rayblue: @ sexkillz, after reading all your post in this forum so far, i have estimated that u are still a very immature person and u like forming I too-know and sabi-sabi , worst of all, u must be a pretender, and a fault finder, cos u always see faults in others and are quick to insult others and even the parents of others.Who are u to insult others or their famil members? MR-TOO GOOD RIGHTEOUS AND OVER-HOLY SAINT.Are u any better than others or are ur family members any better than others? Or is your personal life any better than the life of others? so i have nothing to say to u. keep on with ur stupid attitude, NONSENSE!
If you think i care bout what you think, you must be seriously sleeping. . . on OKADA! wink
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Killz3(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2012
achi4u: Sir,why wasting your time with dat oleoshi,onyoshi,na pri-mature de worry am.
It's premature. . . cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by achi4u(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

If you think i care bout what you think, you must be seriously sleeping. . . on OKADA! wink
u dy answer how many name?
anunuebegrin
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by achi4u(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

It's premature. . . cheesy
neva mind,i put u under temptation and fall.mr i too know!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

U silly idiot, u are the one sleeping on third mainland bridge,hope a trailer comes and grinds u to pieces. idiot!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by hawtin: 8:52am On May 03, 2012
achi4u: neva mind,i put u under temptation and fall.mr i too know!

classic! epic! dude u mistyped it, don't try and cover your tract common angry cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by kpolli(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2012
Onegai: You meet a guy. He comes off as a player, you run. He pursues, you run harder and faster. You play all sort of tricks to get rid of him "come and meet my folks, be in a committed relationship with me before sex". He swears that he wants a good girl and you're it. You tell him "sure, but no sex." Afterall you've been celibate for years without him, and you assure him there's no need to spend his money, please don't try and buy you.

He chases you, and you meet a friend or two, or his coworkers. You begin to trust and let your guard down. The sex happens.

All of a sudden, this nigger realises you're childish. And gosh, so over-emotional. He asks for a break. You're in tears and you're begging and pleading, wondering why he won't even accept the fact that he's partly to blame for the fights, as it takes two to play with one's emotions. But no, if in a conversation, he says there's no problem in double dating and you tell him you will deal with him should he dare, he hears "She will kill me, omo, run". He's treating you like you slept with his bestie, rather than you just deleted him off your bb. He ignores you, you ask what's wrong, no answer. Then you try and move on. And he blasts you for daring such. You try and resolve this and he says it's always your fault.

"Why did you delete me?? You're a child"

You finally agree on a break. You send messages during that time, he replies sporadically. Yet if he sends you a "Hi" and you don't reply, pepper will pour down the BB line. He strings you on, over and over, and you fall. After all, he knows you don't have experience in dating, whilst he's dated the whole world. Everyone advises you to blank him, but you reason "we're mature adults, we should be able to talk, we had no real problems". But one day, you've finally had enough, and you leave. Then one of two things happen:
He hears you're moving into a new relationship, sends you message to try and see if you are still keeping his spot open, then comes on NL asking how to get you back or
He comes on NL, to complain bitterly that there are no good girls

The reason I'm asking is that I know sooo many guys doing this, it's no longer funny. And it's always the same crap, and almost a year later, if they could put their pride away or confirm she still likes them, they would beg the chick. So why not focus on the job in the first place?

Well it happens the other way round too, i know a lot of girls that have done this too so its the same ol' shi**
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by mr100: 10:48am On May 03, 2012
The basic problem in every relationship be it boyfriend/girlfriend or otherwise is TRUST! once trust has been compromised it will never be the same.

Girls should treat their men with respect at all times. U can't be with ur man and be saying stuff like "I wish u were dbanj" what?! ur man tells u to do something and ur asking his friend what does he think about it? should i do it? what da f.uck! it goes on and on, dis kind of disrespect is intolerable by me (i don't about another dude sha),
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by joanana(f): 11:49am On May 03, 2012
sexkillz:
Characteristics of foolish girls. . .
Any girl that lets her guard down, sex happens and then she cries wolf is a what? A FOOL! Clamp your legs shut and see if the other nonsenses will follow. You don't foolishly open your legs heavenward for a guy who is smarter than your dumb arse, foolishly fall in love because he promised you love in return for sex, and then, get so emotional after you have realized the magnitude of your stupidity and foolishness that cannot be compartmentalized, and finally open a dumbassed infectious thread on NL, and ask the dumbest of all dumb questions "Why do men do this?" Do what? What men? How many men? You should rather look in your mirror and ask yourself why the bloody hell you were so foolish to fall for a line that is older than my great granddfather. Ask the man that fccked you up for some explanation, and quit opening quintessentially hopeless and pathetically st[b]u[/b]pid threads all over NL, asking questions like a foolish teenager that just lost her virginity. . .

ZIP UP & SHUT UP Gaddammit! kiss
kiss

You are mean, heartless, wicked n you make me wanna strangle you. Come on!!! y do always insult people on NL!!!! Haba!! u can never make a statement without insulting the person!!!! May God help you angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Killz3(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2012
joanana:

You are mean, heartless, wicked n you make me wanna strangle you. Come on!!! y do always insult people on NL!!!! Haba!! u can never make a statement without insulting the person!!!! May God help you angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
You make me wanna kiss you. . . kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by ijebabe: 11:53am On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

You make me wanna kiss you. . . kiss kiss
LOL! Only a cheeks someone is getting jealous grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Killz3(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2012
ijebabe:
LOL! Only a cheeks someone is getting jealous grin grin grin
You? grin
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by dani1luv: 11:56am On May 03, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by ijebabe: 11:56am On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

You? grin
That will remain a mystery grin grin grin
Where is ayosmiles?!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by dabrake(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2012
joanana:

hehehehehehe. so cos it didn't favour you, . . .
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by joanana(f): 1:01pm On May 03, 2012
dabrake:
hehehehehehe. so cos it didn't favour you, . . .

Favour me how? Mtcheeeew angry angry angry angry angry angry if i catch you killz. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Killz3(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2012
joanana:

if i catch you killz. angry angry angry angry angry
I know baby. . . I know. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by ijebabe: 1:23pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

I know baby. . . I know. kiss kiss kiss

LWTMBH!! grin
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
Amya: @killz, the way you blab sometimes is becoming really offensive. You think you know so much, while in reality you know so little.

There's a reason women are called the weaker sex, and it's got nothing to do entirely with physical strenght. Women unlike men are ruled my the heart and not by the head. That makes them more emotional than logical. That's just part of their biological make-up. They tend to fall in love so easily. It doesn't make them foolish. They tend to put their whole heart into a relationship and believe men are sincere as they are. It doesn't make them less of a person. Unfortunately, some guys take advantage of the vulnerability of womenfolks and break the heart of these women. They shouldn't be mocked and insulted, rather they should be sympathized with. It's not their fault they are like this. This is why a woman whose heart's been broken many times, may still broken till they find that exception in the menfolks.

For all selfrighteous females who think sex is the do all and be all, Your heart can still be broken whether or not sex is involved.

P.S I enjoy sex for what it is, I don't see it as a prize for a deserving male. Sexual attraction and emotional feelings are two different ballgame altogether
For women too.

abegi undecided
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by bashr8: 1:16am On Aug 03, 2012
if you girls dont learn how to close your legs you will continue to experience the same thing.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by joanana(f): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2012
sexkillz:
Characteristics of foolish girls. . .
Any girl that lets her guard down, sex happens and then she cries wolf is a what? A FOOL! Clamp your legs shut and see if the other nonsenses will follow. You don't foolishly open your legs heavenward for a guy who is smarter than your dumb arse, foolishly fall in love because he promised you love in return for sex, and then, get so emotional after you have realized the magnitude of your stupidity and foolishness that cannot be compartmentalized, and finally open a dumbassed infectious thread on NL, and ask the dumbest of all dumb questions "Why do men do this?" Do what? What men? How many men? You should rather look in your mirror and ask yourself why the bloody hell you were so foolish to fall for a line that is older than my great granddfather. Ask the man that fccked you up for some explanation, and quit opening quintessentially hopeless and pathetically st[b]u[/b]pid threads all over NL, asking questions like a foolish teenager that just lost her virginity. . .

ZIP UP & SHUT UP Gaddammit! kiss
kiss

Sharp Mouth!!!! u never change!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by gsalvatore: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
@Op..u asked "why do men do this?"Have you met all men? Some ladies here a jst hypocrites... you ladies think that sex(mere) is a benchmark for love(imagine Ooh in 2012) that's why you lots attach all d value known to mankind to the software inbtw ur legs. Nowadays, if a decent guy is toasting a girl,becos of sex will happen the gurl will now use her software strategically to xtort the guy..u even see some touting girls demanding even what their fathers can't afford...if the ladies want they should lock the software up na still them way conji go hammer, and if they succeed to abstain from sex u will see some of them being inexperienced,frigid and even saucy,with this kinda developments I don't see a lady that can keep a cool dude(due to lack of experience in relationship). Most ladies don't even know what they want and at same time they want it badly..jst like a friend said" they will make d wrong decisions and they will say guys are wicked". if you make stupid decisions and ur heart gets broken...you deal with it that's life, not every venture ends up with a Climax. So any lady crying cos she had sex and tins dint workout as she wanted no get OT. Haven't you seen a girl that slept wit a guy and left the dude before he woke up nko?dey dia dey whine about sex u enjoyed. If u no wan fvck conji go wash ur memory. No be only girls wey dia heart even guys too and besides nobody ever died of a brokenheart even if he/she wanted to.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
k.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by kay9(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sexkillz, you my friend are a hypocrite. Today u advocate ''no sexx''; tommorrow u write ''dump her if she doesnt give u sexx''. U're confused, bro.

@OP, I broke up with the nicest girl i've met in my life because she insisted on sexx after marriage. She really loved me to smithereens, but i wanted something she couldnt give me and i was tired of cheating behind her back. Worse thing was she knew i was cheating and didnt mind...but i did. Long story cut short: i still love her and miss her - miss her baaaad, but i wont insult her by trying get together with her again.

Sooo... i dont know why men do what [you say] they do; i only know why i do the things i do. Shikena.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Youngpo413: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2014

Women are dumb humans
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Youngpo413: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

This is false, you are trying to imply men can not be emotional too. Yes men and women do have their differences, but women should also put themselves at fault for choosing the bad guy. The woman is to blame as much if not more for her poor choices and decisions.
GBAM
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Youngpo413: 5:56am On Nov 15, 2014
gsalvatore:
@Op..u asked "why do men do this?"Have you met all men? Some ladies here a jst hypocrites... you ladies think that sex(mere) is a benchmark for love(imagine Ooh in 2012) that's why you lots attach all d value known to mankind to the software inbtw ur legs. Nowadays, if a decent guy is toasting a girl,becos of sex will happen the gurl will now use her software strategically to xtort the guy..u even see some touting girls demanding even what their fathers can't afford...if the ladies want they should lock the software up na still them way conji go hammer, and if they succeed to abstain from sex u will see some of them being inexperienced,frigid and even saucy,with this kinda developments I don't see a lady that can keep a cool dude(due to lack of experience in relationship). Most ladies don't even know what they want and at same time they want it badly..jst like a friend said" they will make d wrong decisions and they will say guys are wicked". if you make stupid decisions and ur heart gets broken...you deal with it that's life, not every venture ends up with a Climax. So any lady crying cos she had sex and tins dint workout as she wanted no get OT. Haven't you seen a girl that slept wit a guy and left the dude before he woke up nko?dey dia dey whine about sex u enjoyed. If u no wan fvck conji go wash ur memory. No be only girls wey dia heart even guys too and besides nobody ever died of a brokenheart even if he/she wanted to.

you have said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man? / Tramadol Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.