Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend (1271 Views)

Can A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Wear 'Asoebi' For An Occasion? / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend by laurababy(f): 6:31am On Apr 28, 2012
hello,pls i
Re: Boyfriend by bbkelvin: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2012
leave him alone
Re: Boyfriend by CyberG: 7:08am On Apr 28, 2012
Advice telling you to leave or not? What does your BF want? What do you want? Answer those questions first.
Re: Boyfriend by Rocktation(f): 7:41am On Apr 28, 2012
We almost always have to deal with cheating arses, don't we? Take heart though, it'd be alright. I could advice that you leave him now but, who's to say that the next guy won't be worse? I'd take my chances if I were you though. I mean, you're not even married yet and he's giving all these headaches already?
Re: Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2012
gross! angry
Re: Boyfriend by bisi16(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2012
Leave his a$$ and move on..
Re: Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2012
Emmmmh......it's time for u to say goodbye and visit d nearest clinic for a checkup

Shikena!
Re: Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2012
Boyfriend Got A White Girl Pregnant,and Am Black,what Do I Do
Get pregnant for a white guy as well. . . tongue Kidding.
There's nothing else to do than say "bye bye" to the relationship. He didn't really cheat on you since you two are not married, but there should have been a certain degree of loyalty if he truly loves you as he claims. He has done what he wanted without thinking of the disastrous consequences it would have on you, and on the relationship with him. It's time for you to move on. Even if you forgive him, you can NEVER bring yourself to trust him fully and completely, like you once did. So save yourself the stress, don't love or keep anyone out of pity. Wish him and his pregnant girlfriend well, and move the heck on!
cheesy
Re: Boyfriend by dealordea(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2012
Oyinbo out smart you for this naija wey we dey and you are here complaining! I gas to tell you one true fact, if guy still claim he love you, my lady you are deceiving your self because my
Guy will not let go of been another country citizenship, have you ever wonder what kind of conversation they had before they venture into this relationship? There are many reason behind it but if I were you, I bet if I were you, I'll look for another man and start a better and healthy relationship with it because you might end up been the second banging bed at night when is oyinbo wife is out of the country. Gbam
Re: Boyfriend by 190: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2012
Thank God his eyes were opened to flee away from the dark skinned one angry
Re: Boyfriend by laurababy(f): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2012
nice but we are not in
Re: Boyfriend by wolexojo(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2012
Forgive him,help him out of jail,if u can. But move on with your life. If u guys are meant to be together it could still happen. Wish u the best.
Re: Boyfriend by laurababy(f): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
thks
wolexojo: Forgive him,help him out of jail,if u can. But move on with your life. If u guys are meant to be together it could still happen. Wish u the best.
Re: Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2012
wolexojo: Forgive him,help him out of jail,if u can. But move on with your life. If u guys are meant to be together it could still happen. Wish u the best.
best advice so far, others= trash!
Re: Boyfriend by Teaman(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2012
For me, the issue here is why he was arrested and jailed.
Shouldn't you worry more about not dating a criminal than a cheat?
Re: Boyfriend by MrsChima(f): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
Would it make him less of a ho if the girl was Asian? undecided
Re: Boyfriend by kambili190: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Would it make him less of a ho if the girl was Asian? undecided

thumbs up!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Look For This Guy. / Could It Be A Mistake??? / 10 Things You Should Know About Men And Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.