Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship (2251 Views)

Love/relationship Isn't All About Money. / The Irony Of Sugar Mommas... / Sugar Mommas, Blessing Or Bane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by mamalola19: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
this is not a topic fondly discuss around here, why?
are u members ashamed of baby mamas?
What do you think of Baby mommas, women who just have children for men
Women who are living lovers, cohabitating then get pregnant and no marriage
Plenty women have children for married men or top shots of the society with marriage

Another set of women have kids so that their single life wont suck
We have the tokunboh women who get pregnant for the white men lk Regina Askia, Ibinabo Fiberisima
Men that have white women come to naija and impregnate naija girls
some useless women get pregnant to trap a man into marriage

most weddings of recent consist of a bride with a protuding belly
or excess weight gain, is that the way out now?
all naija rappers now have love children everywhere
Yoruba Actress, Funke Etti Gets Car From Lover For Being Pregnant, Yoruba Actress Mosun Filani Pregnant For Married Man,
examples of baby mommas are annie macauley, pero adeniyi, sunbo ajaba (all for 2 face), funmi iyanda(femi odegbami), lola Omotayo ( p square), oona priddy, genevieve nnaji, emem isong, shasha is pregnant out of wedlock me think she was a good girl, ha!, sola (whiz kid), Babatunde Bimbo (ice prince). my fingers hurt already i no fit type list again, u get my gist right? so what do you think of baby mamas in general, is it the way out, shey u fit do d same? u think it is done for money or desperation?
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
Most of dis women do it for money and some just wanna have a baby with no strings attached.
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
Interesting. . . Very interesting. Brb!
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by Flashaldrin(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
Wait o, i cnt believe some of the names i'm seeing there, funmi iyanda for p-square? Whiz-kid?? Someone please verify those names!
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by slimyem: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
Flashaldrin: Wait o, i cnt believe some of the names i'm seeing there, funmi iyanda for p-square? Whiz-kid?? Someone please verify those names!
Funmi Iyanda----psquare ke?
I thought Funmi Iyanda was---- Segun Odegbami nah...
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by mamalola19: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
Flashaldrin: Wait o, i cnt believe some of the names i'm seeing there, funmi iyanda for p-square? Whiz-kid?? Someone please verify those names!

slimyem: Funmi Iyanda----psquare ke?
I thought Funmi Iyanda was---- Segun Odegbami nah...

u r correct, it is segun odegbami.
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by mamalola19: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: Most of dis women do it for money and some just wanna have a baby with no strings attached.

dt is true sha but the trend keeps multiplying.
every wedding na so so big belle, trust lagos people na to dey gossip and lol when d brides come out
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by Flashaldrin(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
mamalola19:

u r correct, it is segun odegbami.
whizkid nko? Whizkid has a baby momma??
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by mamalola19: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
Flashaldrin:
whizkid nko? Whizkid has a baby momma??

what part of nig are u? yes he get one sola
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by mamalola19: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
yoruba actress sola asedeko gave birth for LAWMA oga out of wedlock
adaeze igwe " " " Joseph Yobo " " " before marriage
grace amah " " " ??
Stephanie Oforka " " " Kalu Uche " " " " "
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by diamondlove: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
I don't see anyth wrong in it
Actually, I am preg and marriage is not one of my plans now, I just wanna have the child
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by mamalola19: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
diamondlove: I don't see anyth wrong in it
Actually, I am preg and marriage is not one of my plans now, I just wanna have the child

oh yeah, tell me about it.
are u pregger with your guy
or u just alone with a baby
why did u chose to get preggers out of wedlock
pls dont feel offended, afterall its a faceless chat
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by diamondlove: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
Well, to me, marriage has always been an issue. U are gettin older, so will mum say, I decided 2 shut her up by gettin preg, Its jst a choice
Baby fada is supportive too
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by mamalola19: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
diamondlove: Well, to me, marriage has always been an issue. U are gettin older, so will mum say, I decided 2 shut her up by gettin preg, Its jst a choice
Baby fada is supportive too

shocked shocked shocked eleyi tun yato.
no vex with my yoruba i am just surprised
why did u nt marry d fada instead of having a baby
dt way u have secured him for life
what if d fada runs away or marry another woman
sorry its not really clear
dis pressure depends on tribe
yoruba are not like that but igbo ha
u must marry early
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by diamondlove: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
Rili I don't care if he flies
I jst want my child and I am havin it
I am a typical yoruba gal
Just my own tots
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by mamalola19: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
diamondlove: Rili I don't care if he flies
I jst want my child and I am havin it
I am a typical yoruba gal
Just my own tots

ok good i saw ur post on health
i am happy for you
i wish u safe delivery
do what makes u happy o jare
u be strong lady
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by diamondlove: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
thnx ma'am
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
well na the in thing for a young naija babe to be a baby momma grin.ehen they wan imitate their mentors wey be baby mammas in the foreign world grin
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
@Diamondlove: i love ur courage on d step u've taken. I pray u deliver safely. Marriage has always been an issue especially for older ladies in their late 30's, early 40's, mid 40's n late 40's. My elder sis is in her "very late 30's" and no suitor is forth coming. Though, no pressure of any sort from my mum, but she's getting frustrated cos all her friends are married; so she's thinking of doing d same thing(getting pregnant). She has a lawyer divorced "off n on" boyfriend, who has never bn serious for once! So, i feel ur pain!
Re: Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship by dealordea(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2012
Most people don't wish to get pregnant out of wedlock, they just seems to be tired of single life and tend to appeal family of friends around them, that they have a man around the corner and I see this happening due to the rate the modern society is turning to!! You see ladies earning more than her husband and been an africa man with different mentality! They just scared that such women tend to leave them someday which though happen. This listed women are career minded, they don't like to be pushed around due to the big pride that exist within them and politician buying them with gift and money, spending a night with them could earn woman a whooping 5 million naira per night where a man who is earning just 120K per month will be flogging the punny everyday and still complain which might later lead to break..

(1) (Reply)

Attraction/alpha Male Domination...guys Only!!!!!! / Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ / You Don't Need A Weakling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.