Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Would you do in a situation like this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would you do in a situation like this? (2173 Views)

Poll: What would you do?

Be patient: 50% (3 votes)
Take another wife: 16% (1 vote)
Force her into submission: 16% (1 vote)
Divorce her: 16% (1 vote)
Do nothing: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? / Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
Please imagine if it was you or your
brother or your friend.
Obi 28 has been married to Amy
26 (a banker) for 3 and half years
now, Amy keeps telling Obi she is
not ready for children and wants to
focus on her career. On the other
hand Obi's parents are on his neck
to provide them a grand child
before they die, having had him
( Obi) in very late in life. Gossips
are already saying maybe Obi is
impotent, now if you are in Obi's
shoes what would u do? Take
another wife or what?

NB: There is a poll on this topic...
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by greedie1(f): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
Impregnate her.... If she is on pills, change it wit a harmless med witout ha knowledge, u knw, lyk Carlos of desperate housewives did.... I knw its deceptive but den, extreme measures r needed 4 difficult cases
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Exponental(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
Bring in anoda woman.
Obi: Amy meet my newly found love, she agreed to be a second wife n a mother. Do u want her 2 stay or we sign a baby agreement now?
Amy:..............
Her reaction would determine d next step/question/statement.

(pregnancy is not a crime in d banking industry)

2 Likes

Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
^^Hmmm! Is that the solution?
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by afinic001(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
Nigerian girls/woman again. They never cease to amaze me. If the husband now impregnates anoda woman, she will cry blue murder. The husband should use anoda girl/woman to 'flash' her then she will sit up.
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
I see
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Homar(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2012
Make the man arrange one pretty woman and introduce to his house as a second wife to be and ready to be a mother . Let me not know weather she wont sit up . Nonsense .
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2012
^^ is that the solution?
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2012
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
In †ЂΞ first place, i will settle such issues out b4 goin τ̅☺ †ЂΞ alta. I dnt want woman trouble.
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2012
^^^ But u are already married!!
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by 190: 1:09pm On May 06, 2012
thats a free chance 2 dey slice women everywhere
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by pato405(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2012
bank my foot. have you ever heard the word ''induced retirement''? angry angry angry angry
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2012
pato405: bank my foot. have you ever heard the word ''induced retirement''? angry angry angry angry
What kind of retirement is that?
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Odunnu: 7:24pm On May 06, 2012
Dialogue is the answer. He has to appeal to his wife or stand by her decision
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2012
Odunnu: Dialogue is the answer. He has to appeal to his wife or stand by her decision

Good one! @Odunu
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by GboyegaD(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2012
Odunnu: Dialogue is the answer. He has to appeal to his wife or stand by her decision

Did you just say appeal to his wife who is damn resolute that she places her career above her family and normal Nigerian reasoning? If they were experiencing delays I would understand not just her taking a selfish decision to suite her intention and not her present family.
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Odunnu: 9:02pm On May 06, 2012
When you get married to a woman you love, respect and appreciate, appealing to her judgement/decision will come naturally.
You dont get a real woman to rescind her decision thru force, threats and pride.

1 Like

Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by pato405(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2012
Odunnu: When you get married to a woman you love, respect and appreciate, appealing to her judgement/decision will come naturally.
You dont get a real woman to rescind her decision thru force, threats and pride.

today's woman. they've read so much book. they talk of ''equal rights'', 'equal opporunity', 'marginalisation' e.t.c too many grammar. she wants dialogue and negotiation before submission. you be boko-haram?

just can't come to terms with all these supercilious overweening feminist propagandist in the name of civilisation. whatever happened to putting your hubby and family interest first? must it alwayz be about money? one would ideally under sane circumstances expect the woman to drop such a job like hot plate without being told unless her hubby advises otherwise. but HELL NO! today's woman na pundit, she pontificates about all issues. na over-sabi wife wey fit call her husband 'brother' and expect him to answer her 'yes madam'

which kin wahala b dis sef?

sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by pato405(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2012
Dondav:
What kind of retirement is that?

ok. as the word suggests:

induced = forced

solution: practically 'force' her to drop that job o! else she'll have only two options to chose from

(A)Family & happiness

(B)job & money at the detriment of the hapiness & luv that keeps a home.
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 11:30pm On May 07, 2012
^^ that's a tough one!
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by OK2NV3: 12:06am On May 08, 2012
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 08, 2012
pato405:

ok. as the word suggests:

induced = forced

solution: practically 'force' her to drop that job o! else she'll have only two options to chose from

(A)Family & happiness

(B)job & money at the detriment of the hapiness & luv that keeps a home.
she is a career woman not a house wife, for pete's sake!!!. Surely, you knew that before marrying her, it's better you dialogue with her and come to an understanding maturely.
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by slimport(f): 8:50am On May 08, 2012
Yah, use another girl flash her, she will surely sit up....
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2012
What kind of woman would put her career above Family?
There are limits to some Bullsh1t.
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by pato405(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2012
Floxyluv: she is a career woman not a house wife, for pete's sake!!!. Surely, you knew that before marrying her, it's better you dialogue with her and come to an understanding maturely.

career ma foot. career koor. carrier nii
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Honeycity(f): 10:34am On May 08, 2012
perharps the lady is the one fending for the family undecided
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by AZeD1(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2012
The best solution to me is dialogue.
The thing most people don't get is it's one thing to have a baby, its another to raise the child.
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2012
Making a point @A Zed!!!
Re: What Would you do in a situation like this? by Dondav(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
A-ZeD:
The best solution to me is dialogue.
The thing most people don't get is it's one thing to have a baby, its another to raise the child.
Their opinion differs...!!

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl / LOVE TEXT (sms Messages) Library / South African Lesbians Are Protesting Against Government For Their Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.