Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

So Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sad (738 Views)

This Is So Sad And Annoyin... / Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? / My Mom Just Caught Me Mas+urbating(so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad by danitolelemoi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
I feel so sad because i fell in love with a girl that doesnt give me attention and she prefers to talk or chat with her neighbours and when they r tired,she will say she wants to sleep.am so hurtin rite nw because i really love her,pls advise me on wat to do nairalanders,

1 Like

Re: So Sad by GboyegaD(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
Give her some distance for now and if she doesn't love and yearn for you the way you do, let her go. It wouldn't benefit you in the long run if the love wasn't mutual from the beginning i.e. if you forced her into loving you.
Re: So Sad by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
danitolelemoi: I feel so sad because i fell in love with a girl that doesnt give me attention and she prefers to talk or chat with her neighbours and when they r tired,she will say she wants to sleep.am so hurtin rite nw because i really love her,pls advise me on wat to do nairalanders,
Is she the only girl? Are you so boring that no one else wants you?
Re: So Sad by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
^^^ he say na dat one him love, how is that a crime again?
@op have you told her how you feel yet or are you just loving her for your mind only?
Re: So Sad by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 30, 2012
@OP
pls wake up from your dream and start living life in reality. that fact that you love her is irrelevant if she doesnt give a flying fukc about you and your so called "love". grow some balls and move on with your life, instead of acting like a puppet.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips For Real Men / Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? / [ladies,you Might Be The Cause]what Makes Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.