Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him (3415 Views)

The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? / How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by lilrukevwe(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2007
Many people watch excess american movie were a lady walk up to a guy and tell him i love u or i think we have a chemistry and gbam them start a relationship but wat baffles me is that i hear this story in Niaja one in a yr want i want to know is that is it wrong 4 the lady to tell a guy that she is in love with him i know naija guys are really pompous but lets just face the reality side of it can u do it
TELL A GUY U LOVE HIM
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by omoeso(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2007
hardly will you see a niger babe telling a guy he loves him. Basically its not an African thing. Sincerely, i don't see anything wrong in telling a guy how much u really admire him or wish to date him. As a lady, if u love a guy and because of pride, tradition or whatever u refuse to pass across ur desire, you'll be the one loosing out. FACT wink
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by lilrukevwe(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2007
i dont think its pride though its pride but not pride per sat becos we guys have the habit of wanting to show off wen a babe tells us that shes in love wit us even our own babe self wen do that thing we go take am show off but i dont really blame them
Any how lets hear the ladies version
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by fakedavid: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2007
y'all stupid.
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by omoeso(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

y'all stupid.

whats that got to do with the issue at hand. u just sad freak,
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by hype: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2007
As for me, i dont think i can go all out to tell a guy i love him cos there are other ways of leting him know wat u feel for him apart 4rm telling him straight to his face. Most Nigerian guys often take such declaration for granted.
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by hype: 12:07am On Nov 11, 2007
As for me, i dont think i can go all out to tell a guy i love him cos there are other ways of leting him know wat u feel for him apart 4rm telling him straight to his face. Most Nigerian guys often take such declaration for granted.
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by hype: 12:07am On Nov 11, 2007
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by ariblaze(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2007
i dont think there is anything wrong with a woman telling a guy first
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by Millena(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2007
Sure it is right for a lady to tell a man that she loves him. The intention may be positive or negative, but, lets leave that out now.
What is wrong in a lady making the first move? Sincerly, many girls have made the first move on me and it never made me loose my head nor think the lady cheap. Itz the mentality dear. Who says men are meant to make the first step?
I guess going by your posts, that I really am living in the jet age and you guys in the stone age. I have had a lot of ladies with a high percentage of them making the first step for me. It takes nothing away from them. They just let off thier heart. It is left for you to say "yes" or "no".
Strong girls make the move and damn the consequences. Honestly, if you dont care a hoot about her, "your making the first move" or "her making the first move" will never change a thing.
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by iice(f): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2007
Better to not say than to say when not true
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by yimiton(f): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2007
It's cool if you're into a relationship with him. Otherwise, I think it's outrightly stupid to walk up to a guy and just say 'hay buddy, I love you'
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by sylvex(f): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2007
TELL A GUY You LOVE HIM

sure! but it has to come from the heart and at the rite time!
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by wolexojo(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2007
@Poster,Say the truth are u in love with a guy and wants our opinion if it is right to say u love him.If yes,Follow your heart.Love is a apersonal thing and girls are saying it all the time,even in the villages.
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by zimba315(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2007
just say nobody will sue or punishe u for that becos we are now in the computer age all things work thesame if u have feelin for someone u can go ahead and say it,if he is interested then go ahead with d relationship but he say no don't be disturb taht how guyz felt if u girlz say no too.
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by Bestglo(f): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2007
If you are already in a relationship,it can be said over & over again but if not,i guess as an African woman,no talking,your moves will do it all for you
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by genelogan(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2007
truth is only guys who are used to being considered attractive by women and dont think it makes them demigods can handle chics telling them they are admired.the average guy will take the chance and pose so as to gain revenge for all d chics that dissed him in d past decade
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by Bastino(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2007
the truth is it has happened to me, not once not twice. the first i could not keep. but am still on wt a particular one. she asked that we meet online when she told me. she later came to face me to express herself more. mind you, shes beautiful. she showers me with the stuff and i kind of protect her too. i have never told anyone she came first. strong ladies do it!!!
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by lilrukevwe(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2007
DAVIDLAND@YAHOO.COM wat sort of a person uses that as a user name i see u just wanna create a name so that people can see ur mail id and send u mails hi david i saw ur address and i really like ur sarcastics write ups cud we be frds
man wise up must u like diss every post that u see if u got a prob treat it out ok
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by MissD1(f): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2007
many of us women will probably be able to TELL A GUY, i Luv u if we truly do ,unlike u guy who can fake it FANTASTICAL
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by janami(f): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2007
walkin up to a guy and saying "i love u" seems to be the latest fad wit naija girls. let us not pretend. majority of my friends are guys and isee it happen almost everyday. i am nt criticising them sha o. i applaud their courage. but for me, i am pretty old fashioned. can't do it.

'
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by jkpretty(f): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2007
@ topic

Why not, i told him yesternyt cheesy
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by rockiedink(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2007
@jkpretty
Why not, i told him yesternyt Cheesy
that's so sweet! way to go girl!!!
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by lilrukevwe(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2007
Well i applaud every lady out there that has done it and i applaud every guy out there that has not made these ladies felt bad in doing this lets spice up relationship thing cos we are taking it to the next level
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2010
I will tell my man I love home WITH OUT hesitation, procrastination or delay! lol. I believe love is a strong word yes but if you feel it for someone and you want to be with that person what in the bloody hell could, should, would prevent you from expressing it? But what you guys FAIL to realize is that it's not so much that women don't want to, it's just that it is an internationally know fact that when a man is not ready for commitment, the "L - Word" is essentially his escape route. You say 'Love' to some men and they disappear faster than the Road Runner escaping from the Coyote. Not to mention the differences in culture. Americans are more open than other people because in America they live by the "no holds barred" lifestyle so that's another key reason. Just like if someone gets killed Americans do not have to know them and they would wail and carry on but in some other cultures they may pray for the family and move on.
Re: Cud U Tell A Guy U Love Him by ladygaga(f): 12:43am On Nov 01, 2010
[size=14pt] YES>>>>>> I COULD TELL A GUY I LOVE HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, INFACT I TELL MY BF EVERY OTHER DAY THAT I LOVE HIM AND HOW MUCH I DO , ITS NO BIGGIE[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry Your Ex-girlfriend's Younger Sister? / My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World / Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.