Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? (3393 Views)

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by lilylurv(f): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Some people believe in love at first sight while some believe its all about LUST.

Some couples will come out today and tell us
'we met in a taxi'
'we met at bus-stop/park'
'we met at a supermarket'
'we met at a friend's party'
'we met in a banking hall'
'We met at a conference'
'We met during NYSC camp'

A lot of coincidental meetings and 'boom' the relationship gets so serious and they eventually head down the aisle...but before they could start talking, something must have been so striking in that person that you can't help starting a conversation...and as the conversation gets more deeper, you discover some things that makes them interesting nd outstanding.
Now, over to you, what are those first three things that fascinate you about a person?
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Her eyes......i easily fall for girls who have cute pretty eyes.. Den her lips....
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good looks, cool dress sense, a cute smile to indicate he's not a 'too serious' person

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Harmthe(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
check back
check front
and wetin remain o.

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by YungwizzzyChina: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
1. Breast

2. Breast

3. Breast

6 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yansh

Yansh

YANSH angry

5 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by lilylurv(f): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Her eyes......i easily fall for girls who have cute pretty eyes.. Den her lips....

Yu can marry a girl cuz of her eyes abi? I get one for yu oh
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by iceberylin(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
ƒāçę.

Big āşş

Skin cool
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
fresh thighs

boobs

ass
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
lilylurv:

Yu can marry a girl cuz of her eyes abi? I get one for yu oh
r u for real? Pls pls send me her contact
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by winedeal: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Her curved they way she talk and her approach really matters a lot... shocked

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by gracile(f): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
if he has rabbit teeth, is left-handed and has a good sense of humor, I'll be attracted to him at first sight!
to now increase d fire ehn, let him be a good singer or an instrumentalists I'll just love him instantly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by smileysmiles(f): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
height, composure,smile
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by passionate88: 12:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Frown angry Yam leg angry and Pot belle angry ... I go just run grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hahahahaha
U no serious
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 22, 2014
gracile:
if he has rabbit teeth, is left-handed and has a good sense of humor, I'll be attracted to him at first sight!
to now increase d fire ehn, let him be a good singer or an instrumentalists I'll just love him instantly cheesy
which1 x rabbit teeth?

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Na facial appearance go I go first catch me,later I go check the size of the bossom (ib believe people with tiny bossom are underage and I count that as child abuse grin,if you old pass my grandma and you have tony bobby,you be underage)If we don dey talk I go check the teeth.

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 22, 2014
veegirl:
Good looks, cool dress sense, a cute smile to indicate he's not a 'too serious' person
Am 100% sure that you will like me.

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
which1 x rabbit teeth?
tiny teeth,the kind one I get
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hahahahaha
U no serious
i serious o
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2014
Ipledge:
tiny teeth,the kind one I get
show us let's see
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i serious o
eyes n lips! Dtx wat ll make u fall??
Berra to say... Dey entice you,, nt necessarily making u 'fall'
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
eyes n lips! Dtx wat ll make u fall??
Berra to say... Dey entice you,, nt necessarily making u 'fall'
muy guy, anyone, i just cant help it...
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2014
Ipledge:
Am 100% sure that you will like me.
Lol....i very much doubt it. And by d way those things don mk me like some1. Dey just mk me notice dem.
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
muy guy, anyone, i just cant help it...
Lol ohhk o
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2014
veegirl:

Lol....i very much doubt it. And by d way those things don mk me like some1. Dey just mk me notice dem.
now you noticed me
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by lilylurv(f): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i serious o

grin that means say yu go get many wify o....
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2014
lilylurv:

grin that means say yu go get many wify o....
lilylurv lol not really.... I wil control myself na... What else wil i want from outside when my future wife will b givin it all to me at home....
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2014
i dont believe in love @first sight
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Tallesty1(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2014
samflexxy:
i dont believe in love @first sight
I do....... I love My Mom since the day I Opened My Eyes and Saw Her
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by celeron40(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
skinny, fair, with a good music taste...ill just marry you on the spot. grin
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by gracile(f): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
grin
AgapeCharis:
which1 x rabbit teeth?
grin somin like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section / Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? / Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.