Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria (1307 Views)

I Never Plotted A Coup Throughout My Military Career - Buhari / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria by belovedaja(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2012
With rate of bombing in recent times and the apparent lack of will by fg to stop it plus the dumb statements credited to gej on the issue. Also the revealing statement credited to NSA gen. Azazi. One can only conclude that a coup is in the making.
Re: A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On May 01, 2012
what is "revealing" in what the guy said?

I am most disappointed that a man appointed to such sensitive position would make such a stupid thing.

The killings in the North has been as old as Nigeria! The only difference is the nomencleture of Boko Haram and the introduction of bombs.

There is no end to this: we either accpet Islam so that there will be "peace" or we can stand up right now and defend our heritage.

Its only the uninfomred that will buy the theory of "PDP". PDP is just a name, when the chips are down, we'll discover that Nigerians are what they are, whether PDP, CPC, ACN, Or even UPGA.

As for your prayers for a coup, let it be answered soon. That will be the catalyst we are waiting for, so that we can say RIP to this failed experiment of the whiteman called Nigeria.
Re: A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria by belovedaja(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2012
I suspect that the khaki boys might be searching an ijaw man to enthrone if they eventually overthrow gej administration. But let watch and pray that there be no loss of lives anymore. It appears gej is helpless. It obvious both gej and azazi know those behind boko haram but lack the will to prosecute them maybe because they are too powerful.
Re: A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 01, 2012
belovedaja: I suspect that the khaki boys might be searching an ijaw man to enthrone if they eventually overthrow gej administration. But let watch and pray that there be no loss of lives anymore. It appears gej is helpless. It obvious both gej and azazi know those behind boko haram but lack the will to prosecute them maybe because they are too powerful.

It was the khaki boys that ruined Nigeria by discarding our laws did as they liked.

The "Almighty North" is hell bent on making Nigeria "ungovernable" for Jonathan and the sooner the south align to unity the better for our future generations.

Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria by belovedaja(m): 6:20am On May 02, 2012
Nigeria is a failed state does it mean it will never work again.
Re: A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria by Lushka(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2012
No amount of bad belle can make Naija slip into military hand again. God forbid. Back to sender!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On May 02, 2012
Lushka: No amount of bad belle can make Naija slip into military hand again. God forbid. Back to sender!!!!!!!!!

Dont be too sure, too much wahala could make a goat bite . . .
Re: A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria by deshclones(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2012
noblezone: what is "revealing" in what the guy said?

I am most disappointed that a man appointed to such sensitive position would make such a stupid thing.

The killings in the North has been as old as Nigeria! The only difference is the nomencleture of Boko Haram and the introduction of bombs.

There is no end to this: we either accpet Islam so that there will be "peace" or we can stand up right now and defend our heritage.

Its only the uninfomred that will buy the theory of "PDP". PDP is just a name, when the chips are down, we'll discover that Nigerians are what they are, whether PDP, CPC, ACN, Or even UPGA.

As for your prayers for a coup, let it be answered soon. That will be the catalyst we are waiting for, so that we can say RIP to this failed experiment of the whiteman called Nigeria.

sent you a friend request now...your head is definitely filled with undiluted fresh heavenly fitted brains.... wink wink wink
Re: A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria by belovedaja(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2012
Lushka: No amount of bad belle can make Naija slip into military hand again. God forbid. Back to sender!!!!!!!!!
amen
Re: A Coup Plot In The Making In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On May 02, 2012
^^^ It is not only about prayers . . . We dont seems to have what it takes to integrate the nation for ever, but i hope that we would be able to make it happen and live together in peace and not pieces . . .

(1) (Reply)

ADENUGA, FOLA ADEOLA, DANTATA Behind Fuel Scarcity - F G / Photo Tekena One Of The Uniport Student Mudered / Are We Moving Forward Or Backwards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.