Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Who Is A Big Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Big Girl (880 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up / Who A Big Girl Is NOT / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Big Girl by ebamma(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2012
i met a gurl in my area and i was trying to relate to her and tell her my feelings for her,when she told me she no longer has time for guys like us cos she is a big gurl now,i laughed in arabic, wetin gurl dey claim for,when dem just hook up with one rich dude,who buys them blackberry and takes them shopping,the start behaving pompousy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Big Girl by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 01, 2012
She tell u say she's not interested in u cuz u gat no money. Instead of u to bury your head in shame and go and look for how to earn money, you come here to write on Nairaland looking for support or what? Mind you, you've just suceeded in embarassing yourself. Go and look for all those tomato, purewater, chewing gum girls, dem go accept your proposal ok aboki.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Big Girl by Fulaman198(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2012
bennyraz: She tell u say she's not interested in u cuz u gat no money. Instead of u to bury your head in shame and go and look for how to earn money, you come here to write on Nairaland looking for support or what? Mind you, you've just suceeded in embarassing yourself. Go and look for all those tomato, purewater, chewing gum girls, dem go accept your proposal ok aboki.

Money is the root of all evils, let us not forget that. Let the OP live for God, and not for women and money.
Re: Who Is A Big Girl by Rocktation(f): 9:18pm On May 01, 2012
Hypocrisy. Paupers condemning destitutes. Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Big Girl by wolexojo(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2012
Rocktation: Hypocrisy. Paupers condemning destitutes. Na wa.
Are u saying destitute's shouldn't be condemned?
Re: Who Is A Big Girl by Fulaman198(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2012
wolexojo:
Are u saying destitute's shouldn't be condemned?

What makes you better than a destitute or a pauper? Who are you to condemn them?
Re: Who Is A Big Girl by Rocktation(f): 10:22pm On May 01, 2012
Fulaman198:

What makes you better?
Exactly. How are they any better? Knuckleheads.
Re: Who Is A Big Girl by 190: 1:22am On May 02, 2012
[size=18pt]A big girl is a girl that has shagged over 20 dyckes over a course of 15-28years of age

source (NIGERIANGIRLS.COM) undecided
[/size]
Re: Who Is A Big Girl by Nobody: 1:38am On May 02, 2012
SMH. Obsession
Re: Who Is A Big Girl by 190: 1:39am On May 02, 2012
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Love Fades. / Will your Nigerian Boyfriend Marry you? (Video) / It's Possible To Be In A Rship And Not Be Liked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.