Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! (1246 Views)

Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta / PHOTO: President Buhari Arrives Malta / President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2012
Yorubas keep talking about strenght in population as if its what makes a great nation. You people are just parasite that can't survive without the igbos and the north.

2 Likes

Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by 9jaIhail(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2012
My brother recent plea to the north by their elders proof it to all reasonable human that this so call yeruba's are cowards and lunatics set of tribes.Let them keep on surviving by the grace of northerners and igbos' one day morning will turn to night in their eyes then they will be left behind.mouth mouth tribe,all mouth no action group of company aka yaraba
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by ak47mann(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2012
you are right cool
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by ak47mann(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2012
bro i just watch this video an i was weak,soon we will abandon anyone that lack behind beacuse we cant live with these kind of people we will not see progress in the next twenty years added.Plus the ones we are lacking already cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDqv6srmoI4
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by manny4life(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2012
There are several countries without large population and successful "Landlocked" countries (like Bluetooth and his cohorts often say) that are doing successfully. People think population is what determines success, I laugh because a Lazy man with 2 hands is likely to remain hungry than a hardworking, resourceful man with one hand... go figure. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by ak47mann(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2012
LIST OF LANDLOCKED COUNTRIES
Andorra 468 84,082
Armenia 29,743 3,254,300 Caucasia
Austria 83,871 8,396,760 Europe
Azerbaijan[a] 86,600 8,997,400 Caucasia
Azawad[c] Central Africa
Belarus 207,600 9,484,300
Bhutan 38,394 691,141
Bolivia 1,098,581 10,907,778 South America
Botswana 582,000 1,990,876 South Africa
Burkina Faso 274,222 15,746,232 Central Africa
Burundi 27,834 8,988,091 Central Africa
Central African Republic 622,984 4,422,000 Central Africa
Chad 1,284,000 10,329,208 Central Africa
Czech Republic 78,867 10 674 947 Europe
Ethiopia 1,104,300 85,237,338 Central Africa
Hungary 93,028 10,005,000 Europe
Kazakhstan[a][b] 2,724,900 16,372,000 Asia
Kosovo[c] 10,908 1,804,838 Europe
Kyrgyzstan 199,951 5,482,000 Asia
Laos 236,800 6,320,000
Lesotho[d] 30,355 2,067,000
Liechtenstein 160 35,789 Europe
Luxembourg 2,586 502,202
Macedonia 25,713 2,114,550 Europe
Malawi 118,484 15,028,757 South Africa
Mali 1,240,192 14,517,176 Central Africa
Moldova 33,846 3,567,500 (Moldova)
Mongolia 1,566,500 3,000,000
Nagorno-Karabakh[c] 11,458 138,000 Caucasia
Nepal 147,181 29,331,000
Niger 1,267,000 15,306,252 Central Africa
Paraguay 406,752 6,349,000 South America
Rwanda 26,338 10,746,311 Central Africa
San Marino[d] 61 31,716
Serbia 88,361 7,306,677 Europe
Slovakia 49,035 5,429,763 Europe
South Ossetia[c] 3,900 72,000
South Sudan 619,745 8,260,490 Central Africa
Swaziland 17,364 1,185,000
Switzerland 41,284 7,785,600 Europe
Tajikistan 143,100 7,349,145 Asia
Transnistria[c] 4,163 537,000 (Moldova)
Turkmenistan[a] 488,100 5,110,000 Asia
Uganda 241,038 32,369,558 Central Africa
Uzbekistan[b] 447,400 27,606,007 Asia
Vatican City[d] 0.44 826
Zambia 752,612 12,935,000 South Africa
Zimbabwe

2 Likes

Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by Afam4eva(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2012
I see no reason why every town and city in Nigeria cannot be a country. There are countries with far less population than Agege. If it won't work just divide this cesspit and let's move the fvck on.
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by ak47mann(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2012
EVEN NORTHERN NIGERIA IS LANDLOCKED..........................
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by achi4u(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2012
they are afriad because igbos feed them.u knw urself.
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by pazienza(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2012
Well,seems like bluetooth and dayokanu have not seen this thread yet,hehe!
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail: My brother recent plea to the north by their elders proof it to all reasonable human that this so call yeruba's are cowards and lunatics set of tribes.Let them keep on surviving by the grace of northerners and igbos' one day morning will turn to night in their eyes then they will be left behind.mouth mouth tribe,all mouth no action group of company aka yaraba

^^^ Well i've not read or heard of these so called 'elders' plea, but you can't say a few people wearing the dubious toga of 'elders' speak for a whole race, esp' since nobody elected them to speak for everyone.

The main problem keeping us from adressing pertinent issues in this country are the thieving elite found in all ethnic groups (albeit, to varying degrees in each group, as some are enjoying the Nigerian project more than others), who are enjoying 'one Naijeriah' so much that they can't see the bigger picture owing to their greed and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by DaLover(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2012
everybody can form their own country, every body has something to bring to this life...it just that this sharing of proposed free oil has dulled everyone...
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by ak47mann(m): 12:59am On May 02, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^ Well i've not read or heard of these so called 'elders' plea, but you can't say a few people wearing the dubious toga of 'elders' speak for a whole race, esp' since nobody elected them to speak for everyone.

The main problem keeping us from adressing pertinent issues in this country are the thieving elite found in all ethnic groups (albeit, to varying degrees in each group, as some are enjoying the Nigerian project more than others), who are enjoying 'one Naijeriah' so much that they can't see the bigger picture owing to their greed and selfishness.
Thanks! now you can see from the source cool
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by ak47mann(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2012
A new poll suggests that most New York voters support their police department's aggressive antiterror tactics, despite claims from critics that the surveillance techniques violate Muslims' civil liberties.

A series of reports by the Associated Press claims that the New York Police Department's Demographics Unit targeted only New York's Muslim community for surveillance, which included recording conversations in stores and license plate numbers of people attending mosque -- even without evidence of any criminal activity.

But 58 percent of New York voters said that police acted appropriately in dealing with Muslims, according to a poll released Tuesday by Quinnipiac University. Some 29 percent disagreed.

An even greater share of New York voters -- 82 percent -- said that the NYPD has been effective in fighting terrorism. The poll found that more Republicans support the NYPD than Democrats, but a majority of both parties are in support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoU5NCUDp1Y
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by kodewrita(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2012
Disclaimer: Am Yoruba

Frankly speaking, NL insults aside, We can all survive without each other. Yes, the first few years might be rocky for all but we'll adapt. Dont make assumptions. I rarely comment on such obviously tribal threads but I notice certain arguments are regularly marshalled anytime tribal arguments occur on NL.

I really dont see the average yoruba man panting after other tribes, it just wont happen. We'll definitely miss you ( same as you'll miss us too).

Besides, the loss will be on all sides.

Its a fact that the Igbos would lose access to western markets ( though they'll still survive nontheless).
Emotions would also be quite raw in the aftermath of a breakup and this will definitely affect any and all assets they might have acquired in the west pre-breakup ( I am not advocating this but the greedy among my people and the aggrieved will do so).

Besides a breakup will force you to face squarely many of the problems you might have been able to ignore by virtue of the nigerian status quo ( Erosion, Human capital issues ( people choosing hustling instead of finishing school), Other social issues ( cant think of any at the moment)).

Contrary to popularly held belief, we are not cowards but we take calculated risks. In the event, that we can achieve a breakup with minimal risk/loss, expect us to take action. That we dont get inflamed every time there is a clash is because the military era is now a more distant memory. Hausa or Ijaw attacks shortly after the military era would have attracted instant retaliation but the more the years pass, the more the yoruba mellow again until something comes to rile us up again. We are a calm people and I would want us to remain as such. If the other two national tripods ( Hausa, Igbo) choose to be hotheads pulling in different directions, we should be able to keep the pot from falling by being the calm tripod. THATS WHO WE ARE.

Bad sides: As a tribe, I see the Yoruba as willing to let others take the punishment if possible except we see others as being deliberately acquiescing to unfair conditions ( subsidy riots for example). which still falls under the calculated risks attitude.
Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by manny4life(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2012
^^^^

Your quietness on these tribal threads "without doubt" is obvious. How many times has a lot of your cohorts criticized the eastern Nigeria and how they're landlocked, eroded, et al? TBH, I could really give a flying hoot about whose ego gets hurt but let's call spade a spade.

Its a fact that the Igbos would lose access to western markets ( though they'll still survive nontheless).

You're right Igbos will loose access to western markets, however, unfortunately, I really don't think that will be the case being that Igbo control and dominate majority of the market force in the prime western market. A huge shock (market exit - GAP) will cause people to think twice, besides, the per capita expenditure of the average westerner isn't really that high compared to other folks. So it will make sense during exit, the SE will have greater advantage and focus on a much larger centralized market structure - which is what SE should be advocating for NOW. Which is why I strongly support the harnessing of Onitsha market and though I do not speak for my other igbo brothers and sisters, however, I do know that we support Eze Onlytruth's idea on Onitsha having a standard international airport.

Besides a breakup will force you to face squarely many of the problems you might have been able to ignore by virtue of the nigerian status quo ( Erosion, Human capital issues ( people choosing hustling instead of finishing school), Other social issues ( cant think of any at the moment)).

You see exactly what I just said, look at your own quote in the bold portion, and in your infinite wisdom, you've summed up that people choose hustling over school? SMH ...However, if I bring up this irrelevant thread "most educated states in Nigeria", where some argued according to stats from JAMB and WAEC, the SE is actually leading the pace, you'll dispute it. Besides, whoever told you that hustling before school was a problem, I really don't know.

You talk about erosion, I believe that the SW has other natural disasters that befall them, so please, don't come here acting all holier than do attitude, like the SW has finished solving her natural disasters.

Contrary to popularly held belief, we are not cowards but we take calculated risks. In the event, that we can achieve a breakup with minimal risk/loss, expect us to take action. That we dont get inflamed every time there is a clash is because the military era is now a more distant memory. Hausa or Ijaw attacks shortly after the military era would have attracted instant retaliation but the more the years pass, the more the yoruba mellow again until something comes to rile us up again. We are a calm people and I would want us to remain as such. If the other two national tripods ( Hausa, Igbo) choose to be hotheads pulling in different directions, we should be able to keep the pot from falling by being the calm tripod. THATS WHO WE ARE.

As to these, I laugh in Swahili, preach this epistle to those who are not familiar with Nigerian tribes. Anyway, you're welcome to defend your people, ain't nothing wrong with that. At least, no shame in your game, I'll do the same for my people, but please, when next you write, SPEAK THE TRUTH, so the TRUTH CAN SET YOU FREE. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by docokwy(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2012
kodewrita: Disclaimer: Am Yoruba

Frankly speaking, NL insults aside, We can all survive without each other. Yes, the first few years might be rocky for all but we'll adapt. Dont make assumptions. I rarely comment on such obviously tribal threads but I notice certain arguments are regularly marshalled anytime tribal arguments occur on NL.

I really dont see the average yoruba man panting after other tribes, it just wont happen. We'll definitely miss you ( same as you'll miss us too).

Besides, the loss will be on all sides.

Emotions would also be quite raw in the aftermath of a breakup and this will definitely affect any and all assets they might have acquired in the west pre-breakup ( I am not advocating this but the greedy among my people and the aggrieved will do so).

Bad sides: As a tribe, I see the Yoruba as willing to let others take the punishment if possible except we see others as being deliberately acquiescing to unfair conditions ( subsidy riots for example). which still falls under the calculated risks attitude.

It will afford the Yoruba the opportunity to attempt to deal with the problem of motor garage touts, homeless street urchins, ocean surge, high school drop-out and flooding, among others. Surely, there is enough woes to go round each zone.

2 Likes

Re: Malta Is Less Than 500000. Divide this cesspit! by kodewrita(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2012
Here. Touche. My point, however poorly transmitted, has been made. If there are gaps, rest assured that there are lots of opportunistic individuals everywhere who will rush to fill it.

No one is panting after the other and we can all survive on our own.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Unveils Co-operative College, 60 Refrigerated Meat Vans. (pics) / Kogi Flood, Lokoja-abuja High-way Still Impassable / Picture Of The Day: GEJ Actually Had A Shoe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.