Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Will I Ever Survive This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Ever Survive This? (13654 Views)

ROMANCELANDERS, How Do You Survive This / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Guys Can U Survive This Trick Before Ur Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by denzel2009: 1:30pm On May 02, 2012
You are probably friends with benefits!
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LaParisienne(f): 3:55pm On May 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Can you translate that epistle to a language a professional student would understand? (Of course you can. Please, do)
I could barely get past the first line.
Ileke-IdI:

Fixed. Like water drop on sore eyes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by LogicMind: 4:18pm On May 02, 2012
can't stop laughing.
women are really stuppid

1 Like

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by makky(f): 7:23pm On May 02, 2012
Logic Mind: can't stop laughing.
women are really stuppid
i take an exception to that my dear. Yeah its a public forum, reason why ppl with big issues cnt express themselves anymore cos anyone comes in and say what he feels like saying. Ppl would rather die bottling it up than say it out here. Yeah, i summoned enof courage to say it out and it doesnt make me or anyone that has gone through the same thing stupid. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by ronkebp(f): 7:34pm On May 02, 2012
My dear, take heart, things like this happens everyday, there is nothing you can do about it, and it is so not fun to be the victim, just forget about him and move on, it is part of life, if you let his case be an issue it will affect you real bad, remember if anything happens to you today, that guy will still continue living his life. You will find someone better, just give yourself time to heal and you will be fine. NEVER TRUST ANY MAN!!!!.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by 9lifes(m): 2:27am On May 03, 2012
Humans,why is it so difficult to keep nice people?

Go for thanks giving,cos that breakup was a big deliverance.I feel may be the other girl is richer.That man has no shame,and a man that never appreciate little things will never appreciate great things.Don't cry for an asshole,and don't harm yourself its not worth it,you will heal and you will find love again.Be strong.

3 Likes

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by MrsChima(f): 2:28am On May 03, 2012
makky: Saw him just this sunday, and today I got a text on my phone from his friend, his marriage iv!
Ive bn in shock since morning, dnt knw who to talk to cos i dnt kip friends, i absolutely may go suicidal on this. A man that didnt even have a house, a job, no money when i met him. I cook for him, he spent virtually all his time at my place, even most times borrowed as lil as N200 from me. He cried at the bustop one evening begging me not to let go, that single tear kept me. I dnt have a regular job, I buy & sell things just to keep going till a job comes. Ive chased suitors away all in d bid to make this man feel save cos i believe in tomorrow. He is a divorcee, i didnt worry abt that. I stood by him since last year till he got a house dis february. Bx march i started noticing things. Ive asked him severally what d problem was but he said its just stress cos he got an event contract with a company. At a point he even borrowed some money from me, got to find out that it was cos of d girl he is planning to marry that came visiting bt he was too broke to host her.
This life and thd men in it are heartless. Tell me how i can ever love another? Am dying silently, please i need friends to talk to or even a proper job to help me get over this hurt, am self destructive!

Nigga huh?
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 2:47am On May 03, 2012
@LogiMind i doubt u have brains try to gather some angry
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Connoisseur(m): 3:34am On May 03, 2012
slimyem: Hmmmn....
...the things women go thru in the hands of these arseholes called MEN..
Op,pele jare!
No man is worth all your tears and pain..
You get over it IN TIME!

for every heart breaking story a woman tells about a man, there is double that on the side of men and vice versa.

That said, @op you have to understand it wasnt meant to be and move with your life. Take consolation in the fact that you may be unhappy for the rest of your life if he sticks with you.
Take this temporary unhapiness as one of those ish life throws our way. Keep an open mind and let time heal your wounds, and believe someday you would find true hapiness
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Godmann(m): 4:21am On May 03, 2012
The guy is a gold digger. He never really wanted you then. He was only interested in your little money and probably the sex you gave him. You should be happy that you left him when it is not too late.

Look, this is not a man's thing. Both men and ladies are guilty of this. Most of us are too selfish to be rational. Just move on with your life. Believe me, you'll be better-off than him. I personally have met two babes like that in my past, who probably thought they dumped me for a better man. You know it is all for financial gains. I had course to thak God for not ending up with both of them. They both would have messed up my life, if I have ended up with them.

The last one I had all the signs in the world to runs from, but I am the type that likes being "stubbornly" in love. It made me feel good. But I never know God was guiding me to the right person.

You might have tried to show love to the guy. He as an evil man who saw the opportunity and benefit from it as opportunist do. He lacked enough brain and conscious to know how to repay kindness. He is inherently evil. But God (nature) had to do its work in saving all honest people, by creating the conditions that made him dump you. This dumping happened for your own good, but your emotions will not let you see it. Would your rather end up with such evil man for life? It is better you have the chance to meet a good man as this event have perfectly created. So be happy that nature is guiding you to your man. Your only concern is to be on a look out for him. Keep praying and you will meet him.

Just keep being yourself and nice. Nature will play out its course. Believe me. Do not mind those that may call you names and claim you were not "sharp". We are in this deep mess today because we are all trying to be sharp. Our sharpness leave all of us in a vicious evil cycle. Remember what I said about nature. What you sow you reap from nature. Don't get involved with evil people; leave evil men to suffer the consequence of their sins. Stay clear and keep your hands clean.

Go out there, be nice, have fun and wait for nature to pay you back with a man that will keep you happy. A man that will show you true love. You have sowed. Keep sowing; your senses will guide you to the right man.

Believe me, I am speaking from deep experiences. I have witnessed some; I have observed many.

Ensure you stay clean. Ask for forgiveness for any past wrong from your God and move on with your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by marlockj: 5:08am On May 03, 2012
makky: Saw him just this Sunday, and today I got a text on my phone from his friend, his marriage iv!

Ive been in shock since morning, dont know who to talk to cos I don't keep friends, i absolutely may go suicidal on this. A man that didnt even have a house, a job, no money when i met him. I cook for him, he spent virtually all his time at my place, even most times borrowed as lil as N200 from me. He cried at the bus-stop one evening begging me not to let go, that single tear kept me. I don't have a regular job, I buy & sell things just to keep going till a job comes. I've chased suitors away all in d bid to make this man feel save cos i believe in tomorrow. He is a divorcee, i didnt worry abt that. I stood by him since last year till he got a house dis February. By march I started noticing things. Ive asked him severally what d problem was but he said its just stress cos he got an event contract with a company. At a point he even borrowed some money from me, got to find out that it was cos of the girl he is planning to marry that came visiting bt he was too broke to host her.

This life and the men in it are heartless. Tell me how i can ever love another? Am dying silently, please i need friends to talk to or even a proper job to help me get over this hurt, am self destructive!
ogal dnt cry dat man was nt meant 4 u.wat s nt 4 u s nt 4 u,if u lik dash him ur boobs s nt 4 u.wait 4 ur own.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by bighead1(m): 5:54am On May 03, 2012
Kinda touching to hear read ur story, bt such is life. Stand back on your feet and get going, life is full of greater opportunities and possibilities. Make a better woman upon the fact that he left u, and he also shall be jealous and may even regret leaving u. Let him go wild when he sees u again. And in order to accomplish this u got to put him aside and look for a better person to carry on with.
Abi make i come marry you?
Oops i still dey run ma Bsc, and still wants to ma 2 Pgds and 1 Msc. Don't wait for me.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by bigx(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2012
At least you got rid of the problem before it could be made permanent in your life.. Just relax, you'd get someone better.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by slimyem: 6:19am On May 03, 2012
Connoisseur:

for every heart breaking story a woman tells about a man, there is double that on the side of men and vice versa.

i know but can only speak from my own experiences and for my own gender whom i understand better that these ugly-arse men!
...doesnt stop me from wondering how people could be so heartless or what they get from hurting people who are good to them.does it?
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by coolted(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2012
makky: Saw him just this Sunday, and today I got a text on my phone from his friend, his marriage iv!

Ive been in shock since morning, dont know who to talk to cos I don't keep friends, i absolutely may go suicidal on this. A man that didnt even have a house, a job, no money when i met him. I cook for him, he spent virtually all his time at my place, even most times borrowed as lil as N200 from me. He cried at the bus-stop one evening begging me not to let go, that single tear kept me. I don't have a regular job, I buy & sell things just to keep going till a job comes. I've chased suitors away all in d bid to make this man feel save cos i believe in tomorrow. He is a divorcee, i didnt worry abt that. I stood by him since last year till he got a house dis February. By march I started noticing things. Ive asked him severally what d problem was but he said its just stress cos he got an event contract with a company. At a point he even borrowed some money from me, got to find out that it was cos of the girl he is planning to marry that came visiting bt he was too broke to host her.

This life and the men in it are heartless. Tell me how i can ever love another? Am dying silently, please i need friends to talk to or even a proper job to help me get over this hurt, am self destructive!
it could 've been worse. U have a new happy live infront of u. Move on, don't look back
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by dolwellyahoo: 6:51am On May 03, 2012
Hello dear, I would even say congrats, becos it is now that your life starts, you have not been living at all.. After reading your posts, I discovered that the guy may be a bad guy becos we did not get a chance to hear his own side of the story, as for you; I have questions? How can u say you were involved with a guy, and he carefully planned his wedding and u did not get a tip off until it got to d level of iv. Men you were never together, I will advice you to find a Bible believing church where you can hear the word of God regularly, so that you will have light in ur life. Becos uve been walking in darkness, it does not matter who comes next, you need light which comes from the word of God.

3 Likes

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by ehiabj(f): 6:59am On May 03, 2012
Thank God you didnt marry him, that would have been the worse day of your Life! This is a testimony for you as God revelled his true nature.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by texazzpete(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2012
slimyem: not sexist!
I'm only identifying with the op in this case!
We all have reasons for the things we say and the judgements we make of people...
I wish i dont have to put all men in the same category but everyday that passes is a cementation of the 'all men are the same' phrase. And its not a one-sided thig,men too are quick to identify with the 'all women are the same' phrase
Sorry,but that's my opinion until proven otherwise!
Sad!

No sweat! Just don't get offended when any man with bitter experiences with women calls you an Ashawo or slut...

Anyway at least when you eventually get married you won't go into it with high expectations...because he's likely to be an arsehole too, huh? cheesy
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by ZUBY77(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2012
@poster. What he did wasnt right but i can tell you that women do the same or even worse to men. We live in a World with a lot of crazy people. There might also be the issue of you reminding him how he belongs to you because of what you did for him and that puts people off.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 03, 2012
We all have reasons for the things we say and the judgements we make of people...
I wish i dont have to put all men in the same category but everyday that passes is a cementation of the 'all men are the same' phrase. And its not a one-sided thig,men too are quick to identify with the 'all women are the same' phrase
Sad!
women too have d same problem. Did all dat for a girl never bothered to look at her social strata(cause she was below me) loved her never cheated on her and she dumped me for another man . Richer and had a better car, luckily Gov.Ameachi Stopped bikes(he sells it) and his business collapsed since then she and him dey play for somali league(suffer)lol.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Kyakma(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2012
This Is Soo Sad. . .
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Habibakasim(f): 7:19am On May 03, 2012
Eayah dis is bad tak heart. It is well
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by lovelife2: 7:26am On May 03, 2012
!

2 Likes

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by ocelot2006(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2012
slimyem: Hmmmn....
...the things women go thru in the hands of these arseholes called MEN..
Op,pele jare!
No man is worth all your tears and pain..
You get over it IN TIME!

Yeah, because all men are the same, abi?
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by vanitty: 7:43am On May 03, 2012
Things like this happen all the time
A year from now, you will be thanking God that it happened
It might hurt now but the pain is just temporary
Cheer up darling poster and one thing I must say is don't be the disgruntled bitter EX. Be happy for him, whatever you did for him is between you, him and God. He is getting married, there is nothing you can do about that. Accept it and move on. It is just one of life's lesson.
Also, I know some of us girls haha, we won't rest until we or our friends let the fiancee know what sort of man the husband to be is, advice your friend and also you yourself to keep quiet and take it to God in prayer but don't go about letting the whole world know how he did you wrong etc.
Pele dear.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by phraze(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2012
just saw ur pic naw and was like, 'wat a pretty woman', i am such a young adult, we men can be so strategic not considering the larger ordeal of justice, peace and karma. Some men are plain strategic, google on strategy and you will know what men use these days, and strategy could also help you in ur buisnes. Good Luck Charming Lady.
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by abmoslincoln: 8:06am On May 03, 2012
hi dearie , you will ever overcome whatever it is you are currently experience man fails but the divine one does not , he will definitely wipe away your tears and restore you back in no time
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by mrborn2fuck(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2012
190: Hehehehe - A sharp nija man don host her loco

Hehehe! cheesy
I no blame the guy,hungry no bi better things o
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by MOBBDEEP: 8:07am On May 03, 2012
@ Obakovich,
Don't take glory & delight in the guy's misfortune. You win some & you lose some. In truth & all sincerity, I think you won this one though it looked apparently as if you lost it

@Slimyem,
It's good to reemphasize it that not all human, irrespective of the gender, are the same. And equally, try to see the real, true & big pictures of issues rather than allow that sweet/bitter personal experiences tunnel our introspection & hence take myopic view.

@ OP
I wish everything you said is that quite simple but I'm very sure there is more to this your story.
Prima facie, a divorcee is most likely going to have issues more than not, all things being equal & if we are to work logically, steering clear of emotions. So what endeared you to him?
Also sometimes, we find it easy to see imperfections in other people including ou spouses meanwhile those imperfections are actually the reflections of ourselves in the others.
Check yourself well, try to strike balance between emotion & logic/being rational ( that ain't easy in love but it saves a lot of these incessant heart- break stories).

2 Likes

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by warrior101: 8:11am On May 03, 2012
I wish i dont have to put all men in the same category but everyday that passes is a cementation of the 'all[b] men [/b]are the same' phrase. And its not a one-sided thig,men too are quick to identify with the 'all women are the same' phrase
Sad!

mate sometimes men could refer to both man and woman (just like the all men are the same phrase)... ie mankind, huMAN etc...

@OP
no one can understand what you went through but we all have similar related experiences one time or the other and we know that with TIME EVERYTHING WILL BE OK... HAKUNA MATATA... so don't worry yourself

1 Like

Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by Nobody: 8:20am On May 03, 2012
At least thank God you're alive. Marriage to a divorcee is simply adultery with him and i'm sure that there were some faults in him you decided to overlook hoping he'll change with time. For him to have done that means God still loves you and he does not want you to destroy your life even if it means hurting you. You need to see or have a reason for existence and this can't be done unless you forgive yourself and forgive him which i know sounds crazy and impossible to do. As long as you hold this against him, he is controlling you and his existence dictates your actions even if you don't admit it and God may not forgive you because you decided not to forgive someone but forgiving him relives you of pains and aches you inflict on yourselfsmiley. See the better and of your life and the right man would come at the right time. Jesus Loves You Dearly ;-)B-)
Re: How Will I Ever Survive This? by biozy(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2012
I think you were meant to be his helper not his lover talkless of being his wife! Count your blessings already and move on happily for impacting his life! My 2 kobo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update / Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.