Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Do You Support The Death Penalty For Corruption? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support The Death Penalty For Corruption? (590 Views)

Poll: Should anybody guilty of stealing what belongs to the public be killed?

yes: 100% (3 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption / North Demands Death Penalty For Corruption / Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support The Death Penalty For Corruption? by putter: 7:42pm On May 03, 2012
with the history of corruption and with the recent happenings in our country. Pension scams, fuel subsidy scam etc. Where not just politicians are involved. And with the current mind set of majority of nigerians towards corruption (i think a huge majority of nigerians will loot the country if given the slightest opportunity) . Now the devastating effects this things have on its citizens. Uptill now nigeria cannot generate electricity, Nigeria cannot refine its crude etc i can go on and on and on. Despite the trillions of naira the country makes every year. Nigeria is lawless. as long as you are intelligent and rich mark my words YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU LIKE IN THIS COUNTRY AND GET AWAY WITH IT ! !. Although it wont be possible because those that will do it have their hands soiled. I say the death penalty for anyone guilty of corruption. Starting with that judge that handled ibori's case.

(1) (Reply)

The North Is Not Poor / 2015 Will Be Bloody If----general Buhari / They Are Planning To Hang Me: Buhari Speaks Up Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.