Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? (21901 Views)

Whoever Wrote This Must Be Drunk (Photo) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Can You Still Remember This Type Of Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 04, 2012
Never wrote any. Rather a girl wrote me an 'indirect' one accusing me of going out with the new girl in my class.(actually she was the one who had an eye for me) still found that letter last yr inbtw my note.
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by calibet(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2012
back in the days man

Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by bonna4u(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2012
I wrote such letter in the past. We used to to post them via lockers. I can't hammer such jargons with ease as before.
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by cogsej06(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny but the truth is this is a hoax nt REAL. but thanks for making me laugh
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by LogicMind: 6:08pm On May 04, 2012
cogsej06: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny but the truth is this is a hoax nt REAL. but thanks for making me laugh

what is a hoax?
ol boy it is not o.
we all wrote those letters back then.
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by richy5(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2012
Lol funny
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by inspiredm(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2012
I remember " if so, DOXOLOGY grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by bknight: 6:16pm On May 04, 2012
NB: "For Your Eyes Only"
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by pendusky(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2012
i gbadu this post gringrin
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by newacca: 6:22pm On May 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny!
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by cindyrella(f): 6:24pm On May 04, 2012
From the garden of love, dixology, ditto at home, your eyes only.. Etc
This brings back old memories for moi, i was very gud in writing love letters.. i even wrote for some of my class mates for pay..
chei i miss those gud old days joor.. now Nl, facebook and bbm has taken over..
smh
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 04, 2012
grin
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by bakila: 6:35pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

the shame is because of the content of the letter.
telling her that i wish her sucksex in life, how she was the sugar in my tea and all the other nonsense.
I used to hide whenever she was around and was afraid that she might also have showed the letter to her parents. Chei. Life at 14.
LMAO
When were kids in the 80s there is the chap that always zooms off whenever this girl is approaching. Its big wonder why Pompidor de pick race cos of cheek the he loves, now I know why our goalkeeper will leave the goalpost when that Girl appear.
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by bakila: 6:38pm On May 04, 2012
cindyrella: From the garden of love, dixology, ditto at home, your eyes only.. Etc
This brings back old memories for moi, i was very gud in writing love letters.. i even wrote for some of my class mates for pay..
chei i miss those gud old days joor.. now Nl, facebook and bbm has taken over..
smh

You do forget recharge card the ingredient for the social networks.
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by cogsej06(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

what is a hoax?
ol boy it is not o.
we all wrote those letters back then.

Hoax means sumtin dats nt real

See I know we all wrote such letters, but this particular one was written today 4 FUN, n I enjoyed reading it wink wink
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Sike(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2012
cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 04, 2012
This letter is from a Kenyan website. It figures. By 1993 nobody wrote letters in Nigeria anymore. The postal system had seized functioning.
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by animari(f): 6:51pm On May 04, 2012
Not only did I receive lots but wrote many of them- we sprayed it with perfume and put a pink or red lipstick kiss on the back of the envelope...animari**
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Judexman(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2012
me no sabi gal by den o
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2012
remember writting one in the 90s too to some girl that was a student of OLA,yaba but mine was more like a lion waiting on his lioness stuff,infact if i can lay my hands on that letter now,i go frame am
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 04, 2012
If so doxology.......... Men!! That was traveling down memory lane smiley
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Raxxye(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2012
bayooooooo:

I just remember Nneka, my first love, now. RIP the beautiful one. Beautiful body, beautiful stature, beautiful mind, beautiful soul, beautiful character, beautiful in everything. A lady with the best of hearts, best of minds etc. I cried, cried, cried but you have refused to come back. Neverthless, we must smile, laughed and move on. cry cheesygrin grin

I feel ur pains. Take heart,bro! Good 2 know u‘ve since moved on!
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:
1993? Most people on Nairaland were not born then. . .
ur a baby n i tink u av no biz here.
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by bonetalk(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2012
bayooooooo:

I just remember Nneka, my first love, now. RIP the beautiful one. Beautiful body, beautiful stature, beautiful mind, beautiful soul, beautiful character, beautiful in everything. A lady with the best of hearts, best of minds etc. I cried, cried, cried but you have refused to come back. Neverthless, we must smile, laughed and move on. cry cheesygrin grin
pathetic cry
bayooooooo:

pathetic
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Raxxye(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2012
jerseyboy: This letter is from a Kenyan website. It figures. By 1993 nobody wrote letters in Nigeria anymore. The postal system had seized functioning.

Do Kenyans also bear NKIRU?
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Mayflowa(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2012
I did. lol
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Jabioro: 7:28pm On May 04, 2012
Mine was worse and funny!d light in my room,d drum my ear could read and interprete,d sun of days,without my sytem can't functn,bread and butter u r 2 me,and sort jargons,if l could lay hand those hunting,funny and childish of then,post it,d nairalander wouldn't stop laughing.finally l will end dis way "doxology"
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by Killz3(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2012
excellence44: ur a baby n i tink u av no biz here.
undecided undecided
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by mygsmnairacom(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2012
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by mannyU: 7:38pm On May 04, 2012
bayooooooo:

Na film
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by ronnyfam(f): 7:41pm On May 04, 2012
Nairalanders wan kill me with laughter
Re: How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter? by blackboi(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:
1993? Most people on Nairaland were not born then. . .

mo wa ni 6yrs old nigba yentonguegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not? / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu / ♥ Love Letter To someone.♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.