Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,841 members, 7,844,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Inequality Of Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Inequality Of Relationships (1075 Views)

7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work / Complexities Of Relationships / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inequality Of Relationships by OK2NV3: 9:54am On May 06, 2012
How come guys get judged on a different level than chics?
If I lie in a relationship, I usually take the time to create a Johnny-Cochran defense strategy complete with a water-tight alibi that will get me an acquittal in any court. But She will never ever buy it. But when she lies, she is so lazy at it and expects me to swallow the horse shitt with glee if not then I don't trust her and as such don't love her.
Also when a chic gets pregnant and she wants an abortion she is seen as modern and pro-choice but whenever i want one I am an irresponsible and selfish pig.
There are several anecdotes from my b.s. relationships that i will like to add here but i leave it for you guys to drop some.

Re: The Inequality Of Relationships by 190: 9:59am On May 06, 2012
Re: The Inequality Of Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:50am On May 06, 2012
OP wetin you drink? tear gas? angry angry
Re: The Inequality Of Relationships by Beync(f): 11:57am On May 06, 2012
Off all ur pastor said today this wat u can remember
Re: The Inequality Of Relationships by slimyem: 11:59am On May 06, 2012
smh!
Re: The Inequality Of Relationships by OK2NV3: 11:59am On May 06, 2012
Beync: Off all ur pastor said today this wat u can remember
am an atheist
Re: The Inequality Of Relationships by Beync(f): 12:20pm On May 06, 2012
Awe! U need God seriously
Re: The Inequality Of Relationships by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2012
Goldieluks: OP wetin you drink? tear gas? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers / New Generation Love / Intimate Talk With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.