Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers (1073 Views)

(photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Ladies, See What Guys Are Thinking About The Finger You Fixed Your Ring On. / What Is Delaying Your Ring? 10 Sure Fire Ways To Get Him To Pop The Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers by dunmorris(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
Whats Your Opinion

Re: PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers by cindyrella(f): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Why not? Is she not human?

BTW: oboy see bobbieeeeeee! shocked shocked
Re: PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers by Arosa(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
Prostitutes and po.rn stars do get married or not?
Re: PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers by IZUKWU(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
Arosa: Prostitutes and po.rn stars do get married or not?
true but i can't and i won't. To each his own.
Re: PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
why won't I? I won't even think twice about it shocked shocked
Re: PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers by AdeniyiA(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
BTW,does she go to occasions like this? wow she'd b a centre of attraction o!
i've a biz proposal 4 her; she shu open a tourist centre name it 'cossy centre', i bet u pple go pay come see 'things'
n for dos who say dey can slip a ring in her finger prolly cos of dis '2tins', take 4 instance one of em got puncture in an accident. WILL U STILL CHERISH HER?!
Re: PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers by greedie1(f): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
take 4 instance one of em got puncture in an accident. WILL U STILL CHERISH HER?!
WTF... Asin puncture puncture??
Re: PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
I might be the 17th person to do so if i should ever try it...no body likes a cheap commodity.the better the packaging,the greater the quality.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Listen / Words Of A Man In Love With A Woman Struggling To Grow Her Natural Hair / 10 Tips On How To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.