Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Need You Advice Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need You Advice Please!!! (852 Views)

22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed / Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? / Would You Advice A Girl To Get Married At The Of 19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You Advice Please!!! by czay(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2012
Pls I need your sincere advice with no scorn. How do I quickly recover from a blow below the belt by my girlfriend when she utterly said that she is no longer interested in the relationship without any peculiar reason(s). All efforts in trying to restore the situation proves abortive.
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by ijebabe: 11:13am On May 06, 2012
c-zay:
Pls I need your sincere advice with no scorn. How do I quickly recover from a blow below the belt by my girlfriend when she utterly said that she is no longer interested in the relationship without any peculiar reason(s). All efforts in trying to restore the situation proves abortive.
There's no one easy way of getting over a failed relationship especially when it's sudden with no proper explanation on the problem that led to it. Why don't you go out with the boys to distract urself?
I can only advise taking it one day at a time eventually you'll get over her. Please don't call her at all especially since she wants nothing to do with you. Easiest thing to start with is to get rid of everything at home that reminds you of her. Good luck!
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by OK2NV3: 11:18am On May 06, 2012
c-zay:

Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by tellwisdom: 11:46am On May 06, 2012
ijebabe:
There's no one easy way of getting over a failed relationship especially when it's sudden with no proper explanation on the problem that led to it. Why don't you go out with the boys to distract urself?
I can only advise taking it one day at a time eventually you'll get over her. Please don't call her at all especially since she wants nothing to do with you. Easiest thing to start with is to get rid of everything at home that reminds you of her. Good luck!

pls can i smooch ur boobss?? wink wink. u will enjoy it morethan me wink wink
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by ijebabe: 12:08pm On May 06, 2012
tellwisdom:

pls can i smooch ur boobss?? wink wink. u will enjoy it morethan me wink wink
Just confirmed ur a dog. Shoooo!
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by tellwisdom: 12:20pm On May 06, 2012
sweerie, even if u re a mental victim, I wll manage u wink wink
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by gemstone22(f): 12:35pm On May 06, 2012
c-zay:

Move on,men. Get over it. It will hurt for a while since its a bad blow to the heart. Fill ur time with things you love doing. Go out. Have fun. Meet other chics. Try and delete her phone no and email. Just live without her!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by tellwisdom: 12:39pm On May 06, 2012
Germstore, can i see hw big ur breastt is??
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by czay(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2012
gemstone22:

Move on,men. Get over it. It will hurt for a while since its a bad blow to the heart. Fill ur time with things you love doing. Go out. Have fun. Meet other chics. Try and delete her phone no and email. Just live without her!!!
Thanks I pray it works and heal Fast...
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by czay(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2012
ijebabe:
Thanks for your revealing contribution...cheers!!
I will heed to your advice..
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by ijebabe: 1:21pm On May 06, 2012
tellwisdom: sweerie, even if u re a mental victim, I wll manage u wink wink
Do I resemble ur mother? undecided
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by tellwisdom: 1:47pm On May 06, 2012
ijebabe:
Do I resemble ur mother? undecided

Sweerie, Ugly bitchesss like u, are not meant to exist on d face of this planet. Permit me to dispose my used condoms inside ur spacious punny cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 06, 2012
@poster, go have fun with your guys and try as much as possible to avoid contacting her, it will help, then, know your stand where she is concerned(in case, she comes runnin back to you). Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by ijebabe: 3:04pm On May 06, 2012
tellwisdom:

Sweerie, Ugly bitchesss like u, are not meant to exist on d face of this planet. Permit me to dispose my used condoms inside ur spacious punny cheesy cheesy
And mofos like you deserve to be publicly whipped after being raped by a dozen army men! The grace you receive will be the noose around ur neck, fool! Stay away from me you loser I don't have ur time and dont bother writing back cos i won't see it.
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by czay(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2012
Floxyluv: @poster, go have fun with your guys and try as much as possible to avoid contacting her, it will help, then, know your stand where she is concerned(in case, she comes runnin back to you). Good luck!
Thanks i love ur comment...Cheers!!
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by tellwisdom: 4:44pm On May 06, 2012
ijebabe:
And mofos like you deserve to be publicly whipped after being raped by a dozen army men! The grace you receive will be the noose around ur neck, fool! Stay away from me you loser I don't have ur time and dont bother writing back cos i won't see it.

cheesy cheesy Small pikin wey just dey learn work
Re: I Need You Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 06, 2012
ijebabe:
sister but u get mouth sha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is Highly Consumed In Your Area? / .. / Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.