Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... (7523 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Teacher Dies Plucking Pear For Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2012
slimyem: story story....
Once upon a time....cheesycheesy

Still masking ur opinions?
Abi na you?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Fairytale! Long time ago in Bethlehem!

Dont be caught unprepared!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2012
gree-die:

i concur....let dem share, 50-50

hmmmm....be n ti e ri!
Ku ise....gbere!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2012
Demaejy:
:Dyou must be a funny person....i presume!

Follow up and u will b more
convinced!
Never a dulling moment!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2012
tchaik:
... and to check the crown cork

.....and I happened to be that close friend.......
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Riskymallam: 10:36am On May 20, 2012
Vicjustice: Bravo

Why should it cause a rift? Let them share the bloody money. The money Probably won't last.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Why should it cause a rift? Let them share the bloody money. The money Probably won't last.

Blood money?
From where?
Hmmmm!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Riskymallam: 11:21am On May 20, 2012
ayobase:

Blood money?
From where?
Hmmmm!

Do you have symptoms of river-blindness? Or are u naturally dim-witted on sundays?undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by optimistD(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2012
we will share it 80/20. but i wil b the 1 to claim d price 4us. remember she will still make demand from that my 80% before u ask me y 80/20.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Do you have symptoms of river-blindness? Or are u naturally dim-witted on sundays?undecided

No vex sir.
I no know o!
Yes, I have symptons
of river-blindness, but Im
not naturally dim-witted
on sundays.

I dey prostrate sef join...e ma binu!

Thank u Sir!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Fesisko(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ no we dey on advert break
lolz!laugh wan kill me die.abeg carry on cos i dey feel u!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 20, 2012
@OP
when sad 9ja men are paying for EVERYTHING in r/ships, this lady now wants to share 50/50........?! NA LIE!!!! the guy should collect the whole winning, and dash something to this gal (no more than 20%) if she continues acting right.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Nobody: 8:24am On May 21, 2012
ayobase:

.....and I happened to be that close friend.......

So I lent my friend money to order 3 drinks for his babe him and I... We were 3 dat day.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by IZUKWU(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2012
12 inches!:

So I lent my friend money to order 3 drinks for his babe him and I... We were 3 dat day.
and the drinks were bought on credit.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On May 21, 2012
ATMC: idowuogbo!!
Oh bebe! Scream my name again! Oh la la! U turning me on.....

*she starts singing turn me on by Kevin little*
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57am On May 21, 2012
Demaejy:
:Dyou must be a funny person....i presume!

I was born dis way bebe! cheesy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Riskymallam: 10:06am On May 21, 2012
ayobase:

No vex sir.
I no know o!
Yes, I have symptons
of river-blindness, but Im
not naturally dim-witted
on sundays.

I dey prostrate sef join...e ma binu!

Thank u Sir!

Are you trying to be a smarty-pants? Well its definitely working grin..

But are you positive you aren't dim-witted on sundays? No offense intended.

Because I sure as hell wasn't talking about blood money in my previous post. Hence the question? Don't be shy, we all have our days.. Yours just falls in on a sunday.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25am On May 21, 2012
Fesisko: lolz!laugh wan kill me die.abeg carry on cos i dey feel u!
Hehehe! Yeye pikin cheesy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26am On May 21, 2012
IZUKWU: and the drinks were bought on credit.
^ d drinks led to migranes, from migranes to madness, from madness to........
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Nobody: 11:57am On May 21, 2012
[qurtgote author=Idowuogbo]

I was born dis way bebe! cheesy[/quote]
jst keep on fire...ur gonna hv plenty husband on dz #landcheesy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On May 21, 2012
Demaejy: [qurtgote author=Idowuogbo]

I was born dis way bebe! cheesy
jst keep on fire...ur gonna hv plenty husband on dz #landcheesy
Hehehe!

No vacancy na! tongue
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by iyatrustee(f): 12:08pm On May 21, 2012
190: Well Op in my opinion,
I would leave my girlfriend 2 give me whatever share of d money
Its hers and since I would never have bought that drink in her absence then I feel
D money rightfully belongs 2 her

Take sentiments aside and let's be logical here
It would be a pure case of dishonesty here if you and your woman
Starts fighting over a crown of a bottle

Please that's just my opinion of things..
Thanks 4 readin

some people no even sabi lie sef! mtchew!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ijebabe: 1:15pm On May 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
^ d drinks led to migranes, from migranes to madness, from madness to........
...being freaking Hot. Oh yeah they were going to get their groove on tonight! grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2012
Risky_mallam:

Are you trying to be a smarty-pants? Well its definitely working grin..

But are you positive you aren't dim-witted on sundays? No offense intended.

Because I sure as hell wasn't talking about blood money in my previous post. Hence the question? Don't be shy, we all have our days.. Yours just falls in on a sunday.

We still have a long way to go here.

Its nice hearing from u buddy!
Thanks goodness u r cool!

Sorry again for d misconception!

We live on and cool off!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hehehe!

No vacancy na! tongue

What happened to.....
Creation,
Invention.
Improvision.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by ayobase(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2012
ijebabe:
...being freaking Hot. Oh yeah they were going to get their groove on tonight! grin

**not contributing, but suggesting**

Which might lead to Bastard birthing!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hehehe!

No vacancy na! tongue

na so naija employer dey talk na....wink
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Jerry2i(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2012
2 4ny 2 b 2ru.anyway,dey shld share d moni,bt logical d moni belongs 2 d chick.9c 1 pals
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On May 21, 2012
Demaejy:

na so naija employer dey talk na....wink
Really? Hehehe! I no blame dem now, blame over population.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On May 21, 2012
ayobase:

What happened to.....
Creation,
Invention.
Improvision.
Call again

User busy!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On May 21, 2012
ijebabe:
^Tonight! Oh yes tonite! Tonite is D day he gets it up his azzz and nostrils. grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... by slimyem: 6:51pm On May 21, 2012
ayobase:

Still masking ur opinions?
Abi na you?
this isnt about masking my opinions...
The post seems like a very unreealistic story and as such there's no point typing any sense on it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend / See What Konji Did To This Guy (no S.ex Before Marriag? Bewarned B4 Its Too Lt ) / Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.