Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Don't Want To De-flower Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To De-flower Her! (4632 Views)

If You Don't Want To Get Her Pregnant, Avoid These Sex Positions / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by adebayour26: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
190: grin grin

bro you ar responding to a 2year old post

U normal so grin
how that one concern u?
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by 190: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
^The person wen u dey reply so fit don even marry the gurl

i repeat you normal so grin
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
toby2: It'll be more lovely to keep herself till marriage, there's no need for d rush. If she gets popped, i swear she'll get loosed. So to save her dat, let her remain intact. K and besides WHOSOEVER DEFILES THE TEMPLE OF GOD, GOD HIMSELF WILL DESTROY DAT PERSON

destroy? And you say you are a religion that preaches peace. What differentiates you from the islamic extremists blowing people to oblivion
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by adebayour26: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
190: ^The person wen u dey reply so fit don even marry the gurl

i repeat you normal so grin
u dey ask me?
Re: I Don't Want To De-flower Her! by Bwaal(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2014
AlusiOkija: Tell her that if she really loves you,

let her use coke bottle or 50cl pepsi and open the place. angry
he he he weyrey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? / Which One Do You Prefer Btw Girls That Wears Skirt Or Trouser[come In] / Picture: OBAMA Was Caught KISSING A Fellow Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.