Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari (6396 Views)

Video:watch This VIDEO Then Compare NIGERIA&TANZANIA Politcs / Understanding The Politcs Of Achebeism / How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by Jakumo(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2012
Just think how boring Nigerian politics would be without the antics of a professional jester.

Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by LogicMind: 3:29pm On May 08, 2012
The thing mr buhari, is that you will die of boredom in retirement because you have no other skills apart from playing naija politics.
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by gregg2: 3:30pm On May 08, 2012
Mr. Buhari just go!
You have long expired and no longer needed.
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by Prestonvic(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2012
Could this be the reason why they are trying to make GEJ‘s administration ungovernable so that ppl will think that they can do better?
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by maclatunji: 5:05pm On May 08, 2012
Prestonvic: Could this be the reason why they are trying to make GEJ‘s administration ungovernable so that ppl will think that they can do better?

I am sure you did not pass WAEC by yourself with a comment like this. tongue

And I am being nice here. tongue
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by love124(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2012
The last time u shared tears, maybe this time u will just drop dead, before you will know that u are now an old man. angry angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by love124(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2012
Buhari would have been better than GEJ, But he is not only a Fanatics but also an extremist
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by Patigian: 5:51pm On May 08, 2012
Hey guys
Is there any age limit in politics? If there is none let him be still too young, by the way even at hundred if he get the electorates he is worth it.
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by Arosa(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2012
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who suggested that people in his (Sanusi) age bracket who are in government need to build their legacy as leaders of Nigeria. Whilst the older ones need to retire
well said Mr Sanusi.
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by sholay2011(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2012
Buhari: I am too young to quit politics...

Boko haram leader: I am too holy to do or behold evil...

Jonatan: I am too wise to lead the country cald Nigeria...

Patience: I am too vast in Engglish language...I deserve a nobel prize!!!! undecided grin...mschew! Bunch of ...
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by alahamad(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2012
I am okay with Buhari cos his past records speak loud nd clear for them selves....a major example is P.T.F....e.t.c....with politicians like him, we can change the country nd not the likes of Kwankwaso, Uduaghan, amosun, to mension but a few acros the nation.

I wonder how NL got so filled with animal who eat dog-poo nd pig dunk as balance diet...

Ya'll have the right to your opinion but all those insulting buhari are either a bunch of loosers struggling to lick retardeen's a-hole or suck madam unblela.....YUCK.....

Gbam.....
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 08, 2012
I am too old, to be deceived by the likes of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by tosank: 9:28pm On May 08, 2012
Agbaya ode
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by mike404(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2012
General Buhari is responsible for all the bombing in the northern naija I fit bet my nyash
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by bizgynbala(m): 12:09am On May 09, 2012
Arosa: Amen to that. grin grin grin
hahahahhahohohahahha... I laff in chinese...
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by mikron(m): 1:41am On May 09, 2012
na there u go die putLOL.
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by cupid4ig(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2012
Buhari. Wins silverbird man of the year for what? What did he achieve to. Deserve the award? This thieves will never stop to Amaze me. Seriously susPecting this silverbird so they did wiTh mbgn and now he is pAying Silverfly to give him mAn of the yeAr for him to come out and make this dumb statement like him ;DBuhari. Wins silverbird man of the year for what? What did he achieve to. Deserve the award? This thieves will never stop to Amaze me. Seriously susPecting this silverbird so they did wiTh mbgn and now he is pAying Silverfly to give him mAn of the yeAr for him to come out and make this dumb statement like him
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by passionate88: 7:34am On May 09, 2012
Beaf: Comedy! grin
Never too old to cry though..
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by ishmael(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2012
Buhari can still lead any time better than the fisher man who is on the throne now. GEJ is a mediocre leader or ruler where the likes of Buhari are. Fulanis are known to be better leaders than fisher men. Can't u see how they make cows and goats behave almost better than some people on NL? But he needs to work on one thing; religious intolerance.
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by Arosa(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2012
mike404: General Buhari is responsible for all the bombing in the northern naija I fit bet my nyash

I don't think it's him but he probably know who is.
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by tolugiwa(f): 3:49pm On May 09, 2012
really too young! Shey he's still not satisfied with the black hole he n his fellow'leaders' has driven Nigeria into,ryt? Its all well n good. I adopt the siddon dey look stance since Nigerian youth sef no get voice.
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by lazaret: 4:35pm On May 09, 2012
No harm in dying trying for a Buhari who never did any serious campaign in d south. HE is simply a comedian
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by Sholly2924: 4:59pm On May 09, 2012
may buary go tell dat 2 his father dat otondo may he no go rest is to young until he die nw :omay buary go tell dat 2 his father dat otondo may he no go rest is to young until he die nw
Re: I Am Too Young To Quit Politcs- Buhari by Promolysis(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2012
Buhari may contest 100 tym but one tin is 4 sure he can't win

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMAZING: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Drug Factory In Onitsha / FG Reopens 3rd Mainland Bridge Today / Jonathan To Nigerians: Dont Lose Faith In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.