Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me (8122 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2007
@ izuphat: Could be she's noticed you've got a big dirt stain on your back that's been bugging her, and she wishes to scrub it clean?  lipsrsealed

Or who knows, you've probably got a row of blackheads, and she wants to squeeze them!  grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by inze(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2007
hey fellaz,

We all might conclude the guy is acting childish or something which is the more reason why he came here to his fellow Nairalanders to share ideas, frankly speaking, he might be a lipsrsealed retard lipsrsealed but i think we can help him out. The issue of blabbing him with insults isn't helping out.

We all got limitations to what we know and how we can handle issues and situations when they come atimes, these might be one of this guy's case.

@poster,

what you think a call who hasn't be talking to you probably want when suddenly her first talk with you was to ask for a "bath" together? Reason maturely even if you're not. I guess by the responses of all here you sure know what to do. that is if it aint late yet

In anything you do though,
Be Wise.

I n z e has spoken
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by segzicres(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2007
guy you are what i'll like to call a slow poke. use your brains stupid she wants to have sex with you not a bath, and i wonder what knida gurl will be so straff starved that she'll want to bath with you
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by estrella(f): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2007
guy!! u say that u guys don't even talk and all of a sudden shes asking u to take a bath with her?TELL HER TO TAKE A LONG HIKE INTO THE ARTIC OCEAN! she obviously wants sex, regardless of the fact that ure deliberately acting daft,i would advice u not to take her up on her offer.sex is a sacred act that should be respected.its meant only for marriage.anything outside this is a violation of God's word.think before u act!
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2007
@topic
She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me
So do I. Let's have a party. ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy tongue

When is Seun going to spare this forum the influx of minors?
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by ettehgate(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2007
every guy have different wants in a babe
maybe the guy is the type that love boobs [imean big boobs]
and this babe in question is as flat as the back of my hand

if na me too I go ask MAKE I MANAGE AM?
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by omuanp(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
Pls F**k her and stop asking silly questions.
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by kkycee(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2007
guy give her what she wants .cool but hot bath.see be fast b/4 she takes the bath with another person.ohhhh
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by fakedavid: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2007
u r realy daft - what do u want us to advice u? on how to put d ick into p ussy or how to scratch her back - mumu like u. dem give u p ussy - u day na d one wey get hair u dey want.
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by opokonwa(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2007
klassyguy:

Do people like this still exist on this earth? A girl comes to u and tells you she wants you to have a bath with her and you are asking, abeg no make i curse you angry angry angry.

Or are you scared of the size of your "peanut"?

grin
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by djcrucifix(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2007
wait a minute! is the babe fine? and i hope she doesnt have skin problems?

if a babe tells me to take a bath with her and she z fine then this gentleman will kindly oblige the lady wink grin
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by onyekang1(f): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2007
OMG! anoda underage seeking for advice. embarassed
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by agbonax(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2007
Listen here dude, dis is real simple, if u wont take dis damn bath wit her den i wil and i damn wel aint gon be a sisi abt it! So take d shitty bath or cal me or a SHARP frnd to do d deed 4 u, PERIOD!!!!!!!!
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by ariblaze(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by sod4luv(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2007
@poster, shey the gal get Hiv ni? cos i c no reason why u should ask that kind of question, but if she get no do oooo guy, but if she no get laughs! go take jede 2 shotz 1st before u go fire am, so she ill ask for more lata, u don get pussy Maga be that, No dull urself,
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by slimes(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
An ulterior motive is clear. Please examine your actions very well or they become your habits.
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by medacares: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
What sort of dirty questn is dis.hw can a girl ask u 2 bath wit her r u r stil draging ur feet na wao
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by Busybody2(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2009
Know this topic is old, but for a moment i thought this "take a bath" in quote was another "Nigerian Culture" at work grin tongue
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by goodhunte(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2009
inze:

hey fellaz,

We all might conclude the guy is acting childish or something which is the more reason why he came here to his fellow Nairalanders to share ideas, frankly speaking, he might be a lipsrsealed retard lipsrsealed but i think we can help him out. The issue of blabbing him with insults isn't helping out.

We all got limitations to what we know and how we can handle issues and situations when they come atimes, these might be one of this guy's case.
thank u lawyer , why u r not in court today? lipsrsealed

Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by Amigoz(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2009
Busy_body:

Know this topic is old, but for a moment i thought this "take a bath" in quote was another "Nigerian Culture" at work grin tongue

You aint alone sis cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by muffins(f): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2009
@poster

My friend, hop inside the bath and let her take a shower with you. grin grin grin
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by Donvilo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2009
It's very obvious that this poster doesn't know what he really wants, sad or that maybe he's just trying to gain attention here! lipsrsealed angry
Re: She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me by ambasue(m): 2:26am On Oct 18, 2009
Junior,you have to be very carefull. Perhaps that girl just develop a dick that she is sacred of washing and wants you to help her out. Run away from her o. She might end up using her dick on you. At least, you wont find problem again passing out faeces.
So junior,what do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your First Time Experience At Toasting (wooing) Or Being Toasted? / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me / Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.