Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon (22157 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha / I’ll Ever Be Grateful To Supporters Of One Nigeria – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by igboboy1(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/shocker-man60-arraigned-for-raping-20-yr-old-man/

[size=14pt]Shocker ! Man,60, arraigned for raping 20-yr old man[/size]

[size=18pt]It was a shocker when a 60-year-old businessman and a contractor, Olusegun Adesina, was yesterday arraigned at an Abeokuta Magistrate Court sitting in Isabo, for allegedly having a sexual intercourse with a-20 year old young man (name withheld).

The accused who was arraigned on a one-count charge before the Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Ayobolu was reported to have committed the offence last Tuesday at his residence in Abeokuta, the Ogun State
capital[/size]

Hmmm na wa o...Ileke i sowri for you...it has now reached the stage wey una men no want woman again na fellow boys dem dey find...
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by redsun(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2012
Would have! The talk of a f.ool. Gowon is one of the main architect of a failed generation. He has nothing right to say.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by T9ksy(m): 12:26am On May 20, 2012
redsun: Would have! The talk of a f.ool. Gowon is one of the main architect of a failed generation. He has nothing right to say.

Gowon was right! Had Ojukwu taken Lagos he would have practically own the whole of southern nigeria and in effect the whole bloody country.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by igboboy1(m): 1:38am On May 20, 2012
T9ksy:

Gowon was right! Had Ojukwu taken Lagos he would have practically own the whole of southern nigeria and in effect the whole bloody country.

why u no go gree....na today Yoruba and hausa dey do collabo?

Yoruba=hausa...confirmed...

wetin concern confirmed biaframan (OJUKWU) with a non entity like nigeria? If anybody was interested owning the whole nigeria it is the Yoruba man and his hausa collabos...

onye oshi
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by T9ksy(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2012
igbo boy:

why u no go gree....na today Yoruba and hausa dey do collabo?

Yoruba=hausa...confirmed...

wetin concern confirmed biaframan (OJUKWU) with a non entity like nigeria? If anybody was interested owning the whole nigeria it is the Yoruba man and his hausa collabos...

onye oshi

i guess you need to be reminded that it was you ibos who first set the ball rolling by aligning with the

hausa/fulanis in the first republic. Your "Mr. Pan- africanism" took a baggage-boy post under a mere teacher with feudalistic

orientation. Ditto in the second republic with Dr. Ekweume stroking another teacher's p.rick in the guise of Shagari.

Of course, Oju-iku had no interest in nigeria hence after his recall from exile, the man contested to be president of nigeria

twice and was soundly rejected by nigerians. Even his own people saw through him and rejected his bid for a senate seat.

As for your last line, i will ignore it for now but let it be known to you and your ilk that you do not hold a monopoly on

abusive language.If you have superior argument then let's hear it otherwise just keep mute and learn.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by xwolverine: 10:56pm On May 20, 2012
igbo boy:

na wa o, the more you write the more apparent your daftness is...you just dey switch flow anyhow from "ibori being an igbo governor" to "did i mention igbo state" ....my guy just sharap there and manya like 5 bottles of beer cos u are a certtified dafteee...

ara-wolowo free schools are dumb people producing factories as evidenced by your type.

I am a Magnified nicompoop, infact my parents are orastracized village donkey..your schematic incoherent discourse on NL is blatant rubbish...

my lineage is Onye ara

you are a pathetic liar

xwolverine:

This is called intelligence and calculation. You assume if he died during the June12 struggle, his dead body would become the governor of Lagos state? even you god Ojukwu was rejected by his own people.

Second class citizens? PDP has been ruling you guys in the east since 1999, and your regional party apga doesn't even have a foothold, who is really a second class citizen to the Hausas?
shows your level of intelligence

We know you are pained by the war and you lost a lot, why dont you just move on with your miserable life and stop calling people names because they dont support your agitations?

stop waiting till when the country splits as if that will decide if you will be succesful in life. No region has monopoly of corrupt politicians, and marginallisation, what is the assurance that your biafra would not be controlled by the ruling class? check what has been happening in [b]the present eastern states, with odili, ibori, amaechi, orji and the likes, [/b]embezzling money. even when the country splits, its still going to be business as usual for the politicians, @Jp philips rightly pointed out that the war was premedidated based on the self ambition of ojukwu, simples.

Abeg make we hear word.

Mind you I am not Yoruba, but you need to learn self believe and know what you can do for yourself, not what the region or country can do for you.

Maybe you are drunk when you read my post or something. You had to lie to back up your du.mb argument, I wonder why you had to go this low, you are simply a waste of time.

I choose to ignore you from now on, i don't discuss with liars like you, neither do I argue with Du.mb a$ses like you that can't string together a full sentence without ebonics

and try to comment with common sense, even if you dont have one.

"You guys need to stick to forest wrestling, and tying wrapper; with your funny arse head warmer"

- Bittyend
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by igboboy1(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2012
xwolverine:

you are a pathetic liar

Maybe you are drunk when you read my post or something. You had to lie to back up your du.mb argument, I wonder why you had to go this low, you are simply a waste of time.

I choose to ignore you from now on, i don't discuss with liars like you, neither do I argue with Du.mb a$ses like you that can't string together a full sentence without ebonics

and try to comment with common sense, even if you dont have one.

"You guys need to stick to forest wrestling, and tying wrapper; with your funny arse head warmer"..

Well sorry about my attacks, it is just that one igbo guy stole my ex girlfriend from me, and since my mum and dad broke up, my mum is seeing this igbo guy that doesn;t give an ish about me or my siblings. I think he is using my mum. You can see igbos have been frustrating my life

- Bittyend

Your sins are forgiven my son...I no dey vex with you, i do understand at times we igbo too dey over do our own thing sef, see as the guy chance your girl ah ah e no gel o....no mind am...

* i noticed you went back to your post and deleted the bold above...no need to be ashamed, ish happens in life smiley
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by ak47mann(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2012
igbo boy:

Your sins are forgiven my son...I no dey vex with you, i do understand at times we igbo too dey over do our own thing sef, see as the guy chance your girl ah ah e no gel o....no mind am...

* i noticed you went back to your post and deleted the bold above...no need to be ashamed, ish happens in life smiley
am not surprise about that son of a hoe,igbo man is s.h.a.g.g.i.n.g his mama that why he come to NL to attack faceless people mumu cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Jamisco: 9:13am On May 28, 2012
It is now that I know you don't even understand yourself:
i. Ojukwu did not win election because election in Nigeria is not free & fair? doesn't this answer the question that you people are greedy? you betrayed your hero because of money and rigged him out of senate seat. is an abomination bros

ii.i said you can kill your mother for money not death of your mother. i.e do rituals with her or kill her to inherit her property, as usually potrayed in your film (Igbo Film)

iii. we should not argue about who boko haram effect more again my brother, the Christians Northerners are more affected but we are not complaining then, so pls, tell your people to stop complaining either on TV, Papers or on Nairaland.

I suprised you mentioned love, I thought there is no love even mention in your spiritual book.

like is high time for you to receive Christ in your life so that he can transform you, that is my prayer in Christ Jesus name, Amen
mpumalanga:

Did Your economics teach you that your mother's death will give you money or are you trying to equate murder to success in order to justify
your inherent inability which can not be cured by your economics knowledge that majors more on how to convert death to success.The killing is not not more on igbos but you want it to look that way so that you can have the numbers that will help you to fight your so called common enemy.

The peolple you are calling the enemies of CHRIST demonstrates the attributes of CHRIST more than you that professes CHRIST but lack the basic foundation which is love.Leave niger delta because you do not even know the peolple that are living in niger delta and the only people that murdered them were your so called role modes that see murder as fulfilling the obligation of their satanic god.

Ojukwu did not win election;election in nigeria is now free and fair because of Ojukwu.please stop wasting your time and face your single enemy
and stop making it common enemy. you can pray like gowon but remember that God can not be mocked and the bible say,blessed is the man that loves justice so stop that your brand of Christianity that after benefiting from injustice, will turn around to call CHRIST.i can not talk about repentance with a descendant of Cain because you can only regret not repent.

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by DelightUche: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
We have never had a sincere leader. All our leaders from day one till now are after self and their friends.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by mpumalanga: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
Jamisco:
It is now that I know you don't even understand yourself:
i. Ojukwu did not win election because election in Nigeria is not free & fair? doesn't this answer the question that you people are greedy? you betrayed your hero because of money and rigged him out of senate seat. is an abomination bros

ii.i said you can kill your mother for money not death of your mother. i.e do rituals with her or kill her to inherit her property, as usually potrayed in your film (Igbo Film)

iii. we should not argue about who boko haram effect more again my brother, the Christians Northerners are more affected but we are not complaining then, so pls, tell your people to stop complaining either on TV, Papers or on Nairaland.

I suprised you mentioned love, I thought there is no love even mention in your spiritual book.

like is high time for you to receive Christ in your life so that he can transform you, that is my prayer in Christ Jesus name, Amen
you know what is rituals like in your brand of christianity with gowon where you will
disembowel pregnant women and kill their fetuses believing that it will transform their
destinies to you because they are igbos and you become successful.

In this age again you have changed your rituals in murdering helpless hausa fulanis,
eating them and believing that they will transform you to alhaji which will equally give
you the power to chase them away so that you will inherit their cows and okada as abandoned cow and
okada because you are used to abandoned property.
My love is not for people like you because my lord said that i should not give the gift of GOD
to the dog and there is no covenant between Christ and belilah.Acknowledge your past like
zacheus so that GOD can accept your repentance and pls tell people like gowon that God told
david not to build the synagogue for him because of the blood he wasted so he should stop
deceiving himself in the pulpit shouting nigeria pray because of the blood he wasted.The truth
set you free.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Jamisco: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2012
THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME DOG

MAY THE GOOD LORD HELP US AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed / 2023: Ipalobo Hary-Banigo, 2 Others Emerge Rivers PDP Senatorial Candidates / Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.