Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (95758 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Chanchit: 6:06pm On May 10, 2012
Its a big lie.... Y did'nt they take d pix, when d baby is still in blood? Or d quran glue, when they bath d baby n also wear cloth for the baby?.... Thunder fire all religious scammers...
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by kaaycee(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2012
PM News is 10 Naira, so wat do u expect? TATAFO LTD. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 10, 2012
In the face of recent negative publicity against Islam in Nigeria. This is pure propaganda to falsely indicate to Nigerian ignoramuses that Islam is superior to Christianity. The story is simply incredible but there are those who like this type of story in Nigeria. No miracle here just a clever attempt to hoodwink christians and moslems alike.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by xxyz17(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2012
WHAT IS TAQIYYA? IN ISLAM, IT IS PERMITTED TO TELL A LIE OF ANY MAGNITUDE IF AND ONLY IF THE LIE WILL ADVANCE THE SPREAD OF ISLAM, IT IS CALLED TAQIYYA. THEY SHOULD LOOK FOR A BETTER LIE. undecided I COULD HAVE BELIEVED IT IF THE BABY WAS BORN WITH A GRENADE OR AN IED tongue
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2012
omodapson:

I hear you. No need to enter into any form of argument with you. It is good to verify all things and to also establish that which is truth. As for me, if the claim can't be verified, then no believing.
Can I assume that you're a Christian? How did you verify the truth of Jesus birth? Was there a photo, a video? It was just an oral statement that was written down. Wake up. Thank God the baby wasn't born into a Muslim family.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 10, 2012
maasoap: Can I assume that you're a Christian? How did you verify the truth of Jesus birth? Was there a photo, a video? It was just an oral statement that was written down. Wake up. Thank God the baby wasn't born into a Muslim family.
Okay, I guess now we have the Islamic "savior." Yea, it is appropriate for the Islamic savior to come through a Christian family instead of a moslem one. This is the point- if it had been "staged" with an Islamic family, it would have been dismissed immediately for what it is-a hoax but in this case, it got the "publicity" intended.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by gbadexy(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2012
Different stupid commentary.stupid comments not different from religious
fanatics.am a muslim but i keep an open mind.if my creator wants me to worship jesus christ and gives me provable and realistic proof,then whats my business so far it keeps my Creator pleased.
dull stupid people talking as if they have been to heaven to know GOD's mind or His preference.all religion is based on faith and dogmatism.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by maasoap(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2012
And again, I just hope that the single Christian mother of the baby and the midwife are not trying to take advantage of Muslims good hearts and generosity since the father won't bear responsibility? You know Christians way of giving, they prefer giving their entire donation to their pastors and pastresses week in week out without even considering the next door/neighbour poor family.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by bigiyaro(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2012
gbadexy: Different stupid commentary.stupid comments not different from religious
fanatics.am a muslim but i keep an open mind.if my creator wants me to worship jesus christ and gives me provable and realistic proof,then whats my business so far it keeps my Creator pleased.
dull stupid people talking as if they have been to heaven to know GOD's mind or His preference.all religion is based on faith and dogmatism.
hmmm what proveable and realistic prove has the creator given you about mohammed?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 10, 2012
This should b may fools day no more april fools day...mtcheeeeeeeeewwwww...tales by midnyt
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by bighead1(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2012
big fat lie
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by bigiyaro(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2012
xxyz17: WHAT IS TAQIYYA? IN ISLAM, IT IS PERMITTED TO TELL A LIE OF ANY MAGNITUDE IF AND ONLY IF THE LIE WILL ADVANCE THE SPREAD OF ISLAM, IT IS CALLED TAQIYYA. THEY SHOULD LOOK FOR A BETTER LIE. undecided I COULD HAVE BELIEVED IT IF THE BABY WAS BORN WITH A GRENADE OR AN IED tongue
me too would have totally belived if the baby was born with an AK47 so therefore I totaly second this motion!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2012
gbadexy: Different stupid commentary.stupid comments not different from religious
Your faith is worse than any of the Muslims and the Christians that have been commenting on this thread. Your statement reflects that of atheist. There was no sign of faith, be Islam or Christianity in your statement. Believe me.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by AnswerKnapp: 6:39pm On May 10, 2012
[quote author=Husaini Bapetel][/quote]

[size=36pt]She is an insane -ologist and as before how S T U P I D do you have to be to believe this garbage[/size]

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 6:54pm On May 10, 2012
xxyz17: WHAT IS TAQIYYA? IN ISLAM, IT IS PERMITTED TO TELL A LIE OF ANY MAGNITUDE IF AND ONLY IF THE LIE WILL ADVANCE THE SPREAD OF ISLAM, IT IS CALLED TAQIYYA. THEY SHOULD LOOK FOR A BETTER LIE. undecided I COULD HAVE BELIEVED IT IF THE BABY WAS BORN WITH A GRENADE OR AN IED tongue

It is better to speak the truth rather than peddle some islamaphobic cheap talks that are floating around. Taqiyya does not mean to tell lies to advance the course of Islam rather it is refers to a facility to protect yourself from harm by saying something seemingly contrary to your belief if indeed the harm will be meted out to you in case you dont say it. So taqiyya is not a means employed to propagate Islam. Also, lying is means 'Kizb' in Islam and does not mean 'taqiyya'. Hypocrisy means 'nifaq' in Islam and also does not mean 'taqiyya'. Both of these are sinful in Islam and cannot be used to advance Islam as well.

More details here:
http://stopislamaphobia..com/2011/08/taqiyya-and-kitman-muzzammil.html
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by greall1: 7:00pm On May 10, 2012
Anyway god is wonderful.
Evidence to prove. Like picture please
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by jonatoye(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2012
this is not new: nigerian can fabricate anything in as much it will fetch them money. The mother of the baby believed that this story will atract funds from alhajis and alhajas; she will surely be disapointed if that is the case.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by jcross19: 7:31pm On May 10, 2012
maasoap: Can I assume that you're a Christian? How did you verify the truth of Jesus birth? Was there a photo, a video? It was just an oral statement that was written down. Wake up. Thank God the baby wasn't born into a Muslim family.
zombie, ah is that better way to promote ur so call blood sucker religion?i dey laugh ooh.soon baby will be born with bomb.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by labbyboi(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2012
Ymodulus: so is pikin going to be a boko haramist? .

na wao. anoda jihadist by nature
. Must u make it obvious 2 everyone in the house dat u're a fool? What has Boko haram gat 2 do wif d thread. Mtcheew!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Ade22luv: 8:05pm On May 10, 2012
Some ppl ar just foolish, a'v find out how can u describe dat as a tale or bc d boy is wt quran it is now boko haram or jihadist pls dont b stupid wt ur careless talk animal.Some ppl ar just foolish, a'v find out how can u describe dat as a tale or bc d boy is wt quran it is now boko haram or jihadist pls dont b stupid wt ur careless talk animal.Some ppl ar just foolish, a'v find out how can u describe dat as a tale or bc d boy is wt quran it is now boko haram or jihadist pls dont b stupid wt ur careless talk animal.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by gbadexy(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2012
all am trying to say is we should try and be objective and do away with sentiment.keep an open mind

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by phreakabit(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2012
Hahahaha ISLAM! ISLAM! Has it come to this?! Are you guys this desperate?! Has every Muslim in Nigeria lost their sense of dignity?! Where in the world is a facepalm when you need it?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On May 10, 2012
maasoap: And again, I just hope that the single Christian mother of the baby and the midwife are not trying to take advantage of Muslims good hearts and generosity since the father won't bear responsibility? You know Christians way of giving, they prefer giving their entire donation to their pastors and pastresses week in week out without even considering the next door/neighbour poor family.
muslims good hearts and generousity indeed,you are a bafoon.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 8:20pm On May 10, 2012
belovedtemmy:

tell them let them know the true way
true way the bomb way abi? grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by nuramohd: 8:34pm On May 10, 2012
REPENT!!!! FOLLOW THE THRU PATH SO YOU MAY BE SAVED.

saw this with with my own eyes,natural engraving!

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tbaba1234: 8:45pm On May 10, 2012
uplawal: tbaba you lost my respect,you saying Allah cannot do that?you just exhibit highest hypocricy.

DMainMan: of course, We all know Islam is d only true religion dat God will accept. Of course there are many evidence.
However, u shouldnt have said that u doubt it. What is dere in this dat ALLAH cannot do. This is a sign from ALLAH. A christian mother attesting to dis fact after giving birth to her child. Dont u think she will b angry cos she is telling d world abt d true religion ISLAM.
Dont act like this again as dis is a sign of hypocrisy. An hypocrite is worse dan a unbeliever in d sight of ALLAH. Dat is even self if u really ar a muslim as so many people do claim to be one

acidtalk :
A stup*id muslim and an hypocritic at that.
What is your fact for saying it is false.
Read the Quran very well and see where Allah said Nothing is too big or too small for him to do.
Trust christians to have tried all effortto conceal this story, or didn't you see the parent of the child are christians.

I expressed an opinion and people call me hypocritical, stupid and suggest i am not a muslim... There are many stories like this that prove to be false. We have to be careful what we believe. Verification of stories is very important..

Allah says in the Quran:

Oh you who believe! If a fasiq (sinner, liar or evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done.” (al-Hujurat, 49:6)

I am more than convinced that Allah is capable of all things... The Quran is a manifestation of that... However, as muslim we do not jump into the bandwagon of any story because we like it.

May Allah forgive us our shortcomings. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by usmanjaji(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2012
The Quran said it all.. They are deaf dumb and blind the will not return to the path.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Kingharzyz(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2012
We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'ân) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things Q41 v 53

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 8:53pm On May 10, 2012
nearly 16,000 views already for a topic opened yesterday?

thread has reached 8 pages?

na wa o.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Arysexy(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2012
muslims are desperately looking for miracle to support islam but in doim so they shoot themself at the foot, read this miracle of mosque and earthquake

In some earthquakes and other natural disasters where houses were destroyed, occasionally a few mosques were still standing. Countless Muslim sites have reproduced these pictures claiming they are miracles of Allah

A mosque in Turkey standing after an earth quake where other buildings are destroyed.

A mosque not destroyed in the earthquake in Turkey

The reason these mosques have not been destroyed is not due to any miracle. It’s because they were built better. Generally, people put a lot of love and effort when building their place of worship. This is a special place and they don’t tend to cheat or economize. As the result mosques, churches and temples are more lasting than ordinary houses.

However, even these buildings tend to get destroyed in stronger earthquakes, as the following pictures show.

Assuming these residences were destroyed by Allah while he saved the mosques, wouldn’t that make Allah a terrorist? Why would a sane god do such thing to innocent people and destroy so many lives, including those of children?

In their eagerness to attribute phony miracles to Allah Muslims incriminate him further and make of him a ruthless terrorist.

The truth is that God has nothing to do with any natural disaster. Disasters, despite their name, are not “acts of God.” They are acts of nature. Mother Earth lives her own life. She is not aware of our existence. If we stand in her way we get hurt. No one sends earthquakes and no one can save us from them, except ourselves.

Mosques also get destroyed.

A Muslim offers prayers at a Fathur Rahman mosque, destroyed by an earthquake in Solok, Sumatra, Indonesia 2007.

Residents gather outside a mosque damaged by a powerful earthquake at Cisaat village, West Java September 2, 2009.

Balakot Mosque in Pakistan was completely destroyed in 2006 Earthquake

MUZAFFARABAD, PAKISTAN-OCTOBER 28: Pakistani men pray during friday prayer at the Jama Haman Wali mosque which was destroyed by the earthquake in Muzaffarabad, Pakistan controlled Kashmir on October 28,2005

Anau Mosque - destroyed in 1948 earthquake

Imam of the Mosque in Baluchistan shows how his Mosque was destroyed by earthquake. At that time I was trying to go to offer prayer at 3:30am. At exactly that time everything started shaking and I heard the wall of Mosque fall down.

A displaced family wash themselves in front of the ruins of a destroyed mosque during rescue operations on March 30, 2005 in Nias, Indonesia. An earthquake measuring 8.5 on the Richter scale hit the South East Asian region of Sumatra on March 28 and reportedly lasted 2 minutes. The island of Nias off the coast of Sumatra was the hardest hit with the death toll estimated at two thousand people.

A mosque in Pakistan destroyed in an earthquake

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Dawdy(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2012
King harzyz: We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'ân) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things Q41 v 53

Allahu Akbar! Allah is ominpotent, ominipresent and ominiscient.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.