Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (95759 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by ayojango(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2012
Ymodulus: so is pikin going to be a boko haramist? .

na wao. anoda jihadist by nature
grin[quote author=Ymodulus]so is pikin going to be a boko haramist? .

na wao. anoda jihadist by nature[/quote.

I was goin into d office wen I read ds,and I burst out laffin like hell,my oga is so angry he has written me a query
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 10, 2012
White garment church? Physically challenged nurse?? Cosmetologist Quran?

U all can say what u may...In my opinion, it all adds up to satanism.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 10, 2012
tbaba you lost my respect,you saying Allah cannot do that?you just exhibit highest hypocricy.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by omenziate(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2012
A baby in ma area was born with an encyclopedia, it was so big, a caesarian section was done to save d mother. Just begin to wonder if these muslims sleep, eat and dream Christainity. Shame on una
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by BabaEleko(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2012
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 2:55pm On May 10, 2012
omenziate: A baby in ma area was born with an encyclopedia, it was so big, a caesarian section was done to save d mother. Just begin to wonder if these muslims sleep, eat and dream Christainity. Shame on una

Christians threw up the news, wake up. I guess you are the one sleeping here.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Werehkpe: 2:59pm On May 10, 2012
Kini big deal?

I kno of a girl (actually my x-girlfriend) that delivered a boy holding a torch, a walking stick and some explosives. We were not sure if it was Zaki, Don Jazzy or Osama.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by seguntijan(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2012
The greatest miracle of all tym is the revelation of quran to muhammed(saw), a book dat has been in existence over 1400 yrs ago and yet does nt hav edition or being updated, no one can doubt the miracle of ALLAH. But research need to be done on it for confirmation. ISLAM IS PEACE

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 10, 2012
mr.born2fuck:
I can't post again, shock lol
It happened in
Nigeria: corrupt country
Lagos:corrupt city
And Mushin na im come spoil the whole show, where area boys raping and killinf everyday, they may even insert the little quarqn inside vagina, Police should start raiding everyone, what those mushin boys ddo to the woman is unfair
As ur name implies!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 3:09pm On May 10, 2012
fluid26: White garment church? Physically challenged nurse?? Cosmetologist Quran?

U all can say what u may...In my opinion, it all adds up to satanism.

A product of the church brainwash system who now believes that someone who needs all the support she can get because of her challenge is of satan.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 10, 2012
sshegzzyy: Hw can a baby hold a qoran?
Do u want to questioning God?
Go ahead n c!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by phlame(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2012
ballabriggs: [size=16pt]LMAO at the number of mumu's viewing this false tale. Human beings sha! No wonder Mirinda captured their souls for months with the 'three orange men'.[/size]

I'm sure you viewed it before posting your comment... So that makes you a BIGGER MUMU
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 10, 2012
murabs:

GBAM!!!!!!!! END OF STORY. GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER
i knw u re unbeliever and the guy u quoted his post is hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by phlame(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2012
Wereh kpe: Kini big deal?

I kno of a girl (actually my x-girlfriend) that delivered a boy holding a torch, a walking stick and some explosives. We were not sure if it was Zaki, Don Jazzy or Osama.

grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 10, 2012
Ufuoma UN: A true boko haramist has been born....the SSS should beware!!!
u are incompetent fool....fooling its self!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by trustidkid: 3:20pm On May 10, 2012
There is nothing difficult for Almighty Allah to do. although this could be a propaganda...i think some people has began to fill terrorized with the story. Islam does need fake miracle/story to propagate itself...There are a lot of signs around us to know that Allah exist.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by fesse(f): 3:21pm On May 10, 2012
This is a very big cooked white lie. I thought the South-west Muslims are exposed,educated and literate. How come they are ridiculing their-selves before the whole world.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 10, 2012
ayo jango: grin
if u re not a dickhead,u wouldn't have laughed! Rather dan to b praisin God!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by gegee(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2012
never2late: Allah is greatest, there is nothing is impossible from God, Glory be to God , I wonder what you christian could have say if the boy was deliver by Muslim. Repent and embrace Islam is the only religion that Allah will accept on the day of judgement.

shataaap !!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by joe4christ(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2012
uplawal: tbaba you lost my respect,you saying Allah cannot do that?you just exhibit highest hypocricy.

[size=25pt]Wait a minute, and who says satan (The Master Of Deception) and his demons are incapable of initiate this?
Dont be decieved, this is the handwork of demons to decieve more souls, let him who have ears hear with them.[/size]
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2012
gegee:

shataaap !!
may God guide u da wright part,,,better think!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by solomon111(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2012
seguntijan: The greatest miracle of all tym is the revelation of quran to muhammed(saw), a book dat has been in existence over 1400 yrs ago and yet does nt hav edition or being updated, no one can doubt the miracle of ALLAH. But research need to be done on it for confirmation. ISLAM IS PEACE
Even the TORAH of the jews is thousands of years older than the quran,and it still remains in its original language, 'HEBREW'.
So what is the big deal about the quran?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shinnerade: 3:35pm On May 10, 2012
their is notin that not possible but pls prove this with pictures evidence to convince people pls.............
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by joe4christ(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2012
uplawal: tbaba you lost my respect,you saying Allah cannot do that?you just exhibit highest hypocricy.

[size=25pt]Wait a minute, and who says satan (The Master Of Deception) and his demons are incapable of initiating this?
Dont be decieved, this is the handwork of demons to decieve more souls, let him who have ears hear with them.[/size]
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 10, 2012
joe4christ:

[size=25pt]Wait a minute, and who says satan (The Master Of Deception) and his demons are incapable of initiate this?
u are deceiving urself,,,,all hell u know is satan,does satan involves in a good thing?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 10, 2012
shinnerade: their is notin that not possible but pls prove this with pictures evidence to convince people pls.............
go and look d previous pages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.