Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,199 members, 7,825,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me (5079 Views)

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / 12 Love Languages Your Woman Always Wants To Hear / Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2012
her mouth smells like poo and i dont know if she is aware or not. the problem is, she is always trying to kiss me.how do i tell her without becoming offended?
please help me.

worried boy embarassedher mouth smells like poo and i dont know if she is aware or not. the problem is, she is always trying to kiss me.how do i tell her without becoming offended?
please help me.

worried boy

1 Like

Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by chelseabmw(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2012
Is she not ur girlfriend? Y not tell her the truth.....u will be doing her a favour for telling her abt the mouth odour...maybe she is used to kissing other clients before u that's how she contacted mouth odour....as for me sha I prefer girl armpit dey smell pass mouth odour ooo
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 7:56am On May 10, 2012
hehehehe, Buy her a clean or Omo and a scrubbing brush
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12am On May 10, 2012
No b ur bushy anusssss d gal dey clean wiv mouth ni? Ode!! u berra hug it regardless, all na love.

1 Like

Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 8:21am On May 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: No b ur bushy anusssss d gal dey clean wiv mouth ni? Ode!! u berra hug it regardless, all na love.

hehehehe
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by xynerise: 8:39am On May 10, 2012
There is love in sharing. So share d odour with her grin

4 Likes

Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 8:40am On May 10, 2012
xynerise: There is love in sharing. So share d odour with her grin

LMAO!
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 8:53am On May 10, 2012
she may have being cursed... i swear i know what am saying... oh brb
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by ijebabe: 11:22am On May 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: No b ur bushy anusssss d gal dey clean wiv mouth ni? Ode!! u berra hug it regardless, all na love.
LMAO! I was wondering if this was a joke! I was looking at his name and his post thinking, is this a case of displacement undecided
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by jklawson(f): 11:34am On May 10, 2012
She prolly has a mouth infection or somthn. Let her step up her hygiene
and go c a doc
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Dyt(f): 11:38am On May 10, 2012
ondo_boi: she may have being cursed... i swear i know what am saying... oh brb

na u curse am?
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 11:57am On May 10, 2012
Heheh, Funny PPL
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 10, 2012
tell her she has mouth odour now
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Damolablaize(f): 1:25pm On May 10, 2012
Isnt she ur galfriend Uv gast to tel her joor
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by tellwisdom: 2:04pm On May 10, 2012
Bro, give her kerosene and jik to rinse fr 5mnutes. she wld be ok. Do d same too so she wont supersede u in fresh breath sad sad
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by utala(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2012
@op
i think it maybe sickness from her stomach contact doctor
is not a laughing stoff, try to help her out if u can talk to her
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by agb2011(f): 2:29pm On May 10, 2012
There's an Igbo proverb dt says it is only ur friend dt wil tel u ur mouth is smelling. U av no choice but to tell her. But do it politely. Buy her minty chewing gums they help giv fresh breath.
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Killz1(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2012
BUSHY-ANUS:
her mouth smells like poo and i dont know if she is aware or not. the problem is, she is always trying to kiss me.how do i tell her without becoming offended?
please help me.

worried boy embarassedher mouth smells like poo and i dont know if she is aware or not. the problem is, she is always trying to kiss me.how do i tell her without becoming offended?
please help me.

worried boy
It's not as if you smell any better. So, shut tha fcck up and receive the kiss!

1 Like

Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by ATMC(f): 3:47pm On May 10, 2012
@op introduce her to mouth wash nd ensure she uses it, if it persists after days then take her to a doctor...but love overlooks certain things especially mouth odour...don't tell her, take action, somethings are better left unsaid

1 Like

Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by mrkels(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2012
Please people this is not a lauging matter as I once had this problem with one of my gf then in sch, there was no polite way of saying it, and trust me I never did till this day, and it seemed then the girl didn't know about the odour as we never discussed it. Am not saying am the cleanest man on earth, but c'mon you just have to keep your mouth clean at all cost, that goes to every other part of the body. At a time I thought she was cursed or possesed , you know to drive men away, but then I came to my senses and settled for the fact that her hygienic level is low. @poster there is no polite way of telling this girl o, if you really like her then you people should start taking a bath together and brushing together too, do this often, buy some expensive toothpastes,that may just do the trick.
Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Divine3: 7:02pm On May 10, 2012
She is ur girl so take her to go n see a dentist they know beta
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by SAFO(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2012
mrkels: Please people this is not a lauging matter as I once had this problem with one of my gf then in sch, there was no polite way of saying it, and trust me I never did till this day, and it seemed then the girl didn't know about the odour as we never discussed it. Am not saying am the cleanest man on earth, but c'mon you just have to keep your mouth clean at all cost, that goes to every other part of the body. At a time I thought she was cursed or possesed , you know to drive men away, but then I came to my senses and settled for the fact that her hygienic level is low. @poster there is no polite way of telling this girl o, if you really like her then you people should start taking a bath together and brushing together too, do this often, buy some expensive toothpastes,that may just do the trick.
Hope this helps

What type of bush mentality is this? Cursed or possessed?

It's called chronic halitosis and it's a disease. No amount of expensive toothpaste or oral mouth wash will cure it. It requires medical attention.
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by stagger: 12:21am On May 11, 2012
Tell her to get some Macleans herbal toothpaste, apply a little to the brush, then scrub the tongue thoroughly, starting from the back.

The tongue is the cause of mouth order. My wife and I scrub our tongues with a passion and because of this, our kissing no get part 2.

Try this out. Tell your babe straight up about her problem and the solution. Help her so you can enjoy her better.

1 Like

Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 1:48am On May 11, 2012
When i was youger(immature) i had a girlfriend that had this same issue and couldn't tell her she had a problem. I think it all balls down to good hygeine. Many people dont brush their tongues because it makes them want to puke and thats their folly. I spend 2 whole minutes on my tongue alone and i suggest you advice ur girlie to up her game. She may flare up or even go into her shell but she'd appreciate it and would never forget ya. A lot of weird people on NL, why comment if you dont have any thing constructive to say.
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 3:06am On May 11, 2012
Ewwwww. Shit must be stinkier than Idian chick's mouth after eating raw garlic sad
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by lordmickey(m): 3:56am On May 11, 2012
Bro i may not read al replies to ur predicament but d simple truth s this if u wanna c a chick's curve take ha swimmin. So take u babe to d dentist n c if she has toothache cos dat causes mouth odours n pls do it in a way dat seems u both r goin 4 check ups
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Exponental(m): 6:26am On May 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: hehehehe, Buy her a clean or Omo and a scrubbing brush
why u no use hypo + harpic join......yeye!
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by mrkels(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2012
SAFO:

What type of bush mentality is this? Cursed or possessed?

It's called chronic halitosis and it's a disease. No amount of expensive toothpaste or oral mouth wash will cure it. It requires medical attention.

I said at that time, didn't think so later on .
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 11, 2012
How will I even take this thread serious going by the poster name?

1 Like

Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by meluvpussy: 12:59am On May 12, 2012
next time she wants to kiss you put peppermint in your mouth and transfer it into her mouth during the kiss. that should help. But naija babes dey Bleep up sha. if toto no worry mouth go worry!!!!
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by olabiz2010: 1:16am On May 12, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, give her kerosene and jik to rinse fr 5mnutes. she wld be ok. Do d same too so she wont supersede u in fresh breath sad sad
laugh wan kill me for here ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 4:32am On May 12, 2012
BUSHY-ANUS:
please help me.

please help me.

worried boy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]LAWD!!![/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOING VIRAL: This Wedding Had To Go On, Come Rain, Come Sunshine - (PHOTO) / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / Help!! My Brothers Are Gay�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.