Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me (5089 Views)

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / 12 Love Languages Your Woman Always Wants To Hear / Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by cindyrella(f): 10:09am On May 12, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, give her kerosene and jik to rinse fr 5mnutes. she wld be ok. Do d same too so she wont supersede u in fresh breath sad sad

Is that what u used to cure yours?? undecided undecided
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by cindyrella(f): 10:16am On May 12, 2012
Guy abeg no dey complain, try manage am like that... After all she dey manage ur bushy anus
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Dyamante(f): 11:15am On May 12, 2012
Maybe she has a tooth cavity,causes a really bad odour. Just buy her mouth wash and encourage her to use peppermint gum frequently to ensure fresh breath always as she has to ensure high standards of mouth hygiene
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by osram(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2012
BUSHY-ANUS:
her mouth smells like poo and i dont know if she is aware or not. the problem is, she is always trying to kiss me.how do i tell her without becoming offended?
please help me.

worried boy embarassedher mouth smells like poo and i dont know if she is aware or not. the problem is, she is always trying to kiss me.how do i tell her without becoming offended?
please help me.

worried boy
ha mouth de smel wat abt ha toto?
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: [size=18pt]No b ur bushy anusssss[/size] d gal dey clean wiv mouth ni? Ode!! u berra hug it regardless, all na love.

that is all I read and I was on the floor LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 18, 2012
osram: ha mouth de smel wat abt ha toto?

Smh. Nasty nosy azz. grin
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 18, 2012
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 18, 2012
^^at least I can count on you to follow me and make these old azz threads alive again huh? tongue
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by tobeetoe(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
BUSHYANUS:
her mouth smells like poo and i dont know if she is aware or not. the problem is, she is always trying to kiss me.how do i tell her without becoming offended?
please help me.

worried boy embarassedher mouth smells like poo and i dont know if she is aware or not. the problem is, she is always trying to kiss me.how do i tell her without becoming offended?
please help me.

worried boy
Check this out http://tbthealth..com/search/label/mouth?m=1
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by Youngpo413: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
jklawson:
She prolly has a mouth infection or somthn. Let her step up her hygiene
and go c a doc
Halitosis.
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by dmola(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:
No b ur bushy anusssss d gal dey clean wiv mouth ni? Ode!! u berra hug it regardless, all na love.

is she ur sis?
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by dmola(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
jklawson:
She prolly has a mouth infection or somthn. Let her step up her hygiene
and go c a doc

chaiiiiii ur dp ....sididhfrbfh
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by dmola(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Damolablaize:
Isnt she ur galfriend Uv gast to tel her joor

hi sake
Re: She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me by AfroKnight: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol.

This is a terrible issue. How do you tell someone he/she has mouth odour? I have been unable to tell some of my friends about it cos I'm sure it will hurt their feelings.

Bro, what if you buy her a set of gifts. Put toothpaste, mouthwash, body wash, detergent, and other toiletries. Just pack them well so she won't know that the mouthwash is the most important.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before Marriage? / Why Do Ladies Financially Depend On Guys?? / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.