Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? (5102 Views)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by nene1: 3:24am On May 11, 2012
Ok, well we have always heard about how a woman should try to do things to KEEP her man. But I wonder is it just people trying to put the blame on the woman?

To the men, I want honest answers. Say your wife kept her appearance, cooks you good meals, is good in intimacy, and overall treats you well, would that prevent you from cheating? What I don't understand is why men keep giving the excuse that they are just polygamous by nature. If you feel sexual urges, why not just go to your wife instead of another woman? All women have the same body part down there (sorry to be so blunt) so it doesn't make sense to me why they would want it from a different woman? Why do they always want a new piece of arse? It seems really silly to me. Is it worth risking your marriage over a few minutess of pleasure that you can also get from your wife? Also with all these STDs out there, it is not worth it. I don't really understand the mindset of cheaters. If you really cannot work it out and your wife is not satisfying you, why not divorce her and let her go in peace and you can go after someone you feel is making you happy. I feel like there is no excuse to cheat. You shouldn't put yourself in the position where you would be tempted to have sex with another woman in the first place. You don't have sex just like that anywhere. Like for example don't go to her apartment alone. Don't have a private conversation with her alone or have lunch together. Your guy friends are there for that. I feel like a married man or woman should not have friends of the opposite gender. Acquaintances are fine, but as friends you hang out with, hell no. It just opens up the possibility of the friendship GROWING into an affair. I don't want my husband having "lunch" with one of his coworkers. That just is too close contact and can develop a bond between the 2 of them. Also, having close friendships with the opposite sex, takes away the attention from the person you are in a relationship with. Say if my husband and I had an argument, he can easily go the other women to say his frustations making them grow closer instead of say coming back to me and we make up. (That is hypothetical as I'm single). It is important the your significant other is the main person of the opposite sex in your life so most of your attention can be on each other and you can work on the relationship. That "close" friend of the opposite sex can become a distraction in your relationship. I think friends of the opposite sex are not a good idea.
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by lordmickey(m): 4:56am On May 11, 2012
Tellin a man not to cheat s like askin c dog not to bite or not to eat bone. Its almost impossible. Its takes d grace of God 4 a man to b faithful to his wife n remember a man does not ve to physicaly cheat on his wife. Just havin d tot of havin intimacy wit a random lady, he has committee adultery or fornication. GOD plays a large role in this aspect

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Ranoscky(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2012
lordmickey: Tellin a man not to cheat s like askin c dog not to bite or not to eat bone. Its almost impossible. Its takes d grace of God 4 a man to b faithful to his wife n remember a man does not ve to physicaly cheat on his wife. Just havin d tot of havin intimacy wit a random lady, he has committee adultery or fornication. GOD plays a large role in this aspect
True tellin, broda!
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Osama10(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2012
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Exponental(m): 6:20am On May 11, 2012
It all depends on d foundation they both laid and d grace of Baba G.
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by AZeD1(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2012
NO
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by tellwisdom: 10:52am On May 11, 2012
Yes, by removing his dicckkk undecided undecided
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by maclatunji: 11:34am On May 11, 2012
nene1: Ok, well we have always heard about how a woman should try to do things to KEEP her man. But I wonder is it just people trying to put the blame on the woman?

To the men, I want honest answers. Say your wife kept her appearance, cooks you good meals, is good in intimacy, and overall treats you well, would that prevent you from cheating? What I don't understand is why men keep giving the excuse that they are just polygamous by nature. If you feel sexual urges, why not just go to your wife instead of another woman? All women have the same body part down there (sorry to be so blunt) so it doesn't make sense to me why they would want it from a different woman? Why do they always want a new piece of arse? It seems really silly to me. Is it worth risking your marriage over a few minutess of pleasure that you can also get from your wife? Also with all these STDs out there, it is not worth it. I don't really understand the mindset of cheaters. If you really cannot work it out and your wife is not satisfying you, why not divorce her and let her go in peace and you can go after someone you feel is making you happy. I feel like there is no excuse to cheat. You shouldn't put yourself in the position where you would be tempted to have sex with another woman in the first place. You don't have sex just like that anywhere. Like for example don't go to her apartment alone. Don't have a private conversation with her alone or have lunch together. Your guy friends are there for that. I feel like a married man or woman should not have friends of the opposite gender. Acquaintances are fine, but as friends you hang out with, hell no. It just opens up the possibility of the friendship GROWING into an affair. I don't want my husband having "lunch" with one of his coworkers. That just is too close contact and can develop a bond between the 2 of them. Also, having close friendships with the opposite sex, takes away the attention from the person you are in a relationship with. Say if my husband and I had an argument, he can easily go the other women to say his frustations making them grow closer instead of say coming back to me and we make up. (That is hypothetical as I'm single). It is important the your significant other is the main person of the opposite sex in your life so most of your attention can be on each other and you can work on the relationship. That "close" friend of the opposite sex can become a distraction in your relationship. I think friends of the opposite sex are not a good idea.

Nene, next time you want to post something like this, post it in the family section. The responses you will get here will disappoint you greatly because you are asking people whose mindset and lifestyle is antithetical to what your brilliant piece is trying to point out. grin
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Demdem(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2012
nene1: All women have the same body part down there

i know of quite a lot of peeps that will argue that till eternity grin grin grin
Cheating arent it. It shouldnt be supported.
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by orekinky: 12:56pm On May 11, 2012
Yes, by giving him more than enough sex ( all styles, Mouth Gig, backside, wife on top etc) and good food before he leaves home, he will run back home as soon as he closes from wherever he belongs to.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by KateSpade(f): 5:55pm On May 11, 2012
You can't, just like a man cannot stop a woman from cheating. Its based on trust, communication and honesty. Everyone falters at some point whether its intimate or not is up to the partner. It's a grey area, tricky but so is love.
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 11, 2012
@op
please stop wasting your time.
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Killz1(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2012
maclatunji:

Nene, next time you want to post something like this, post it in the family section. The responses you will get here will disappoint you greatly because you are asking people whose mindset and lifestyle is antithetical to what your brilliant piece is trying to point out. grin
Why don't you shut tha fcck up? You are dumb if you think that because people post on the romance section, it makes their lifestyle and mindset antithetical. . . Pitiably dumb and fccked up mentality you've got there! Nonsense!
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Killz1(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2012
Op, you can't stop anyone from cheating. Male or female. Everyone knows cheating is bad. But the ones that wants to cheat, will cheat. It's all in the mindset. If a man believes he cannot watch one "TV station" for the rest of his life, that gives you an idea of what he is thinking. And if a man starts sleeping around from his teen age, he forms a habit that is sometimes very hard to be broken. . . Values can only be instilled in a free thinking human, but it cannot be enforced. . .
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Dyt(f): 7:22pm On May 11, 2012
maclatunji:

Clap 4 ursef
u v indeed given a brilliant idea
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 11, 2012
God shud forgive us ooooo. I have a girlfriend that loves me and cn do almost anything for me. If I want sex with her I knw she cn neva refuse tho I av chosen not to. Becos I dnt want our relationship to be complicated...Anyway I'm goin to sleep with this girl 2mao who is not my gf and she has been pressuring me a lot tho she knws I av a gf...Jst sex oooo...No strings attached....My gf must not catch me sha....Odawise I'm done for.
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On May 11, 2012
maclatunji:

Tunji are u ok? Listen don't get me blasting ur handle ok!

Rubbish!!!!
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt:

Clap 4 ursef
U dey mind am ni? It seems u don't no his am superior characters

Oshisko!
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 5:08am On May 12, 2012
No. A man will do what/as he pleases.
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by maclatunji: 9:00am On May 12, 2012
Killz.:

Why don't you shut tha fcck up? You are dumb if you think that because people post on the romance section, it makes their lifestyle and mindset antithetical. . . Pitiably dumb and fccked up mentality you've got there! Nonsense!

Oh my, such discombobulated foul language. Ta! Stop there, spare me the drama, I am not here to fight.
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by maclatunji: 9:08am On May 12, 2012
Dyt:

Clap 4 ursef

Actually, it is quite elementary. Dyt, how is buiness?

Idowuogbo:
Tunji are u ok? Listen don't get me blasting ur handle ok!

Rubbish!!!!

Hahaha, don't mind me. Just ensuring that dear OP doesn't get discouraged that men can be faithful. I threw stones abi? Let the people hit not take offence. smiley It must have taken some effort to prevent badosky from being unleashed- I appreciate. tongue grin
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by cowgurl: 12:15pm On May 12, 2012
Can't say about other women, but I sure can. Never underestimate d STRENGTH of a WOMAN Op cos wen she sets her mind on something, she SUCCEEDS. It only takes Time!
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by MrsChima(f): 1:05pm On May 12, 2012
I am not interested in preventing nor stopping a man from cheating.

Self esteem, self worth, and self value are the most important things humans should always keep in high gear. Never beg a man to stay with you if he prefers another chick. The biggest question is....how important is YOUR health? Once you determine the level of importance, your behavior will reflect naturally.

Real talk.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by bknight: 5:33pm On May 12, 2012
Only a man can stop himself from cheating. No one else.
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Niiade(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2012
Hmmmm nice post OP, But cheating boils down to some many factors o, But the strongest factor than can stop a man asides GOD is his will not to cheat on his wife.
Certain factors could be psychological, Mental, environmental , friends(family and peer pressure), the acts of his father, upbringing, religion. All these facts add up to why cheating among men is rampant.
If a man is caught cheating he is a boss, ok imagine a womanizer before marriage, he gets married would that stop his ways? Your guess is as good as mine. The details and examples go on and on.
One big issue is the fact that most men don't respect women, then u have the good husband bad wife situation.
all I can say is when a woman decides to be with a man, Make sure he loves God and the rudiments of a real family not the amount of money, cars, his swags,size of his Manhood and all those factors that can vanish in a matter of mins. those principles and habits that make him a good husband are the needed factors.
Its not love that makes a marriage happy to me, Its commitment, communication,trust and love that can keep your man.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Tsuna22(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2012
Honestly, the woman cannot... the only person who can is God... even with my innocent looks, I hve great tendencies to cheat...
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 13, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Killz1(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2012
maclatunji:

Oh my, such discombobulated foul language. Ta! Stop there, spare me the drama, I am not here to fight.
Go sit your dumbass down. . . You are here to spew trash, so be ready to pack your bullshit!
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by maclatunji: 9:49pm On May 14, 2012
^Ehen! Someone is feeling funky tonight. Oya show me what you got. I will save it in my database and deal with you in like 30 years time.

You see even if I wanted to fight, I don't fight featherweights like you- so save the drama for your Lama.

A butterfly who thinks himself a bird.
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Killz1(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2012
maclatunji: ^Ehen! Someone is feeling funky tonight. Oya show me what you got. I will save it in my database and deal with you in like 30 years time.

You see even if I wanted to fight, I don't fight featherweights like you- so save the drama for your Lama.

A butterfly who thinks himself a bird.
Pls shut up, fool. Mosquito who thinks himself a butterfly
Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 14, 2012
Some men are just born cheaters and you can't change that, no matter what!

It's not the way you dress that will make him stop.

Even if the government imposes a law that all ladies tie gele, wear bubah, long sleeve, they will still imagine how you will look in that big dress of yours.

90% of men in Nigeria( note: not Nigeria men) cheat.... tongue tongue tongue .

Crazy but true.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:

Pls shut up, fool. Mosquito who thinks himself a butterfly

Lmao! Oh yato mehnnn!!

Proudly of u!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty / If He Has One Of These 4 Penis Types, Your Sex Will Be Amazing / How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.