Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) (49666 Views)

Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57pm On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: Chineke mu eee

*pulls her fake wig and bites her on the nose*

Nansense gal angry

Crocodile!!!!!! Ewoooo! see my nose don get extra hole o!

* she jumps on her pounding her head wiv her Aba made ko-shoe*

Pako pikin! angry
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:58pm On May 15, 2012
sigba:
Lol, no doubt you re the chocolate version of Bianca.
No bebe! Ayam d caramel version of Alice in wonderland.

* still blushing*
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 4:05pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Crocodile!!!!!! Ewoooo! see my nose don get extra hole o!

* she jumps on her pounding her head wiv her Aba made ko-shoe*

Pako pikin! angry
*Crying*

I thought you were my friend,now i know better.
you just disfigured my face and i just had a facial.angry
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:09pm On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: *Crying*

I thought you were my friend,now i know better.
you just disfigured my face and i just had a facial.angry

I won! *dancing*

U need bandage? undecided tongue
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2012
Saw 2 b***** fighting like dem wan kill each oda, carry my bag down and look for a big plank to scatter dem fight. hit 1 for head gbosa!!!!!!!!!! another 1 for leg gbam!!!!!!! d two shout and run e gba mi ooooooooooo!!!!!!!! next tym u no go dey fight for naijasexy house again.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12pm On May 15, 2012
^ Looolzzz!

Watchout for d return of Badosky!

I dey go clinic go collect plaster, wait me I dey come o!

Olohun gbo! I go castrate u today angry angry
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by freecocoa(f): 4:16pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I won! *dancing*

U need bandage? undecided tongue
I'm done talking to you,you hurt me real bad.undecided
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ Looolzzz!

Watchout for d return of Badosky!

I dey go clinic go collect plaster, wait me I dey come o!

Olohun gbo! I go castrate u today angry angry
Na ur teacher u go castrate........my tin way never do anyfin before, ask Freecocoa embarassed
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:59pm On May 15, 2012
freecocoa: I'm done talking to you,you hurt me real bad.undecided
Oh my bebe!

* she starts singing in a bid to win her heart*

YQ ft Terry G - Sandalili

Sandalili,sandalili, sandali.....

if u look me up and down u will no dat am fresh.

Am not Chris brown but I hold side, if u want to dance check my profile Eee........

Mami u are hot! Ole gan o! Anywhere u want! Ole lo o! Anywhere you go! Ma le e lo......

Oyato! Oyato! Oyato! Jorrrr..........,

Yeparipa!!!!

*badosky begins to azonto*

U go take! Na moi na! grin

Oh Lawd!!!!!!!!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by nisaac(f): 5:03pm On May 15, 2012
Funny peeps tryna make a boring thread lively.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 15, 2012
^ Oh really? lol.

Thanks though.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:07pm On May 15, 2012
nisaac: Funny peeps tryna make a boring thread lively.
Gerrroutttt!!! U nincompoop!

Mstewwww!!!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by nisaac(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mstewwww!!!
Come in!!! U big headed, fat arsed, cindarella wanna be. grin
Idowuogbo:

Mstewwww!!!
Come in!!! U big headed, fat arsed, cindarella wanna be.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by nisaac(f): 5:15pm On May 15, 2012
naijasexy: ^ Oh really? lol.

Thanks though.
Madam no vex oh! The thread became boring when you paused, better come and continue before some pests infect ur thread.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2012
nisaac:
Madam no vex oh! The thread became boring when you paused, better come and continue before some pests infect ur thread.
who be pest? hope u no add me join dem? cuz na to separate d fight i only do oooooo
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:58pm On May 15, 2012
nisaac:
Come in!!! U big headed, fat arsed, cindarella wanna be. grin
Come in!!! U big headed, fat arsed, cindarella wanna be.

Open a seperate thread if u want my full attention

Overgrown Malu! angry

@ 9jaoyoyo

Bebe! tell dis binta dat we legally allowed to entertain ourselves wen a movie takes a break for adverts.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 15, 2012
Shade woke up in the middle of the night to pee. Upon opening her gummy eyes, she blinked profusely at her light bulb that shone brightly on the wall. She never went to bed without turning off the lights so she was a bit surprised and somewhat frightened that she didn’t wake up to darkness. She stared at the light as she fought to bring her mind to full consciousness.

“Oh!” She said, when she remembered that she had fallen asleep on her bed the previous night and hadn’t gone through her normal nightly routine of locking her door and switching off all the bulbs in her apartment. It was only after she had peed that she realized that she hadn’t changed out of her work clothes from the previous day.

“Oh!” She said again, as she recalled the thoughts that had lingered on her mind before she went to bed, the same drowning thoughts that had sent her to sleep. A worrisome glitch in her reproductive system disturbed her. She had noticed that her menstrual cycle was irregular and she was still expectant of her period even though it was due earlier in that week.

Just as she had done before she went to bed, she opened her walled and brought out an almost empty sachet of contraceptives and re-assured herself as she looked at it, that she wasn’t pregnant. She never missed any of the pills and she was religious with the time at which she took them every day.
“My period would come.” She said, as she stripped herself of her cooperate wear and threw on her nightgown. “It just has to come.” She said again, as she covered herself up and shut her eyes to the world.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 15, 2012
Nervousness beleaguered Eniola as she tore open the envelope that contained her result. If Mr. Benson had kept his word of getting her eight other lecturers to grant her ‘grades that could put Einstein to shame’ as he had put it, then she had no reason to be worried. But she couldn’t get her brain to mute that little voice in her head that had a knack for starting sentences with ‘what if’s’. What if he hadn’t done as he said he would do? What if the other lecturers had refused his offer? What if….

Her eye balls remained motionless as she stared at the long list of E’s and F’s that was supposed to be her term result. Just as she had wished, she did have an A in Math 3023, the course for which she had Mr. Benson as a lecturer, but she’d earned woeful grades in her other courses and her cumulative GPA had taken a deep plunge.

“Oh my God, oh God. Stacy! Stacy!! Come oo.” The tears were flowing freely down her eyes, smearing her face with coaly mascara that once accentuated her dazzling eyes.

“Yes? Oh, you got your result.” Stacy said when she saw her friend. “You are crying tears of joy. How many A’s did you have?”

“Stacy, I am dead. I am finished.” Eniola said as she handed her unofficial transcript to her friend.

“Jesus Christ of Nazareth!” was the only thing Stacy could muster.

“Stacy. I thought you said.. I thought you said.. yee! Mo gbe.” Eniola held the lose end of Stacy’s jeans and screamed. “What do I do now? Stacy, answer me.”

“I honestly don’t know o. My friends who use Mr. Benson said he was reliable. I don’t know why he did not deliver this time.”

“Your friends? But you told me you have used him before. Don’t tell me you were lying.”

“Yes, I said I had used him before, but not directly. I only linked him up with my friends; I never slept with him myself.” Stacy denied.

“Oh my God Stacy! Oh God, I am finished. After everything! After all the…”

“Ssshh, it’s okay. It’s just this term; next term would be better, don’t worry.”

Eniola leaned on Stacy’s chest, shuddering with every tear that dropped from her eyes. “I’m in soup, I am dead.” She said one last time before picking up her report sheet to tear.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2012
naijasexy: Shade woke up in the middle of the night to pee. Upon opening her gummy eyes, she blinked profusely at her light bulb that shone brightly on the wall. She never went to bed without turning off the lights so she was a bit surprised and somewhat frightened that she didn’t wake up to darkness. She stared at the light as she fought to bring her mind to full consciousness.

“Oh!” She said, when she remembered that she had fallen asleep on her bed the previous night and hadn’t gone through her normal nightly routine of locking her door and switching off all the bulbs in her apartment. It was only after she had peed that she realized that she hadn’t changed out of her work clothes from the previous day.

“Oh!” She said again, as she recalled the thoughts that had lingered on her mind before she went to bed, the same drowning thoughts that had sent her to sleep. A worrisome glitch in her reproductive system disturbed her. She had noticed that her menstrual cycle was irregular and she was still expectant of her period even though it was due earlier in that week.

Just as she had done before she went to bed, she opened her walled and brought out an almost empty sachet of contraceptives and re-assured herself as she looked at it, that she wasn’t pregnant. She never missed any of the pills and she was religious with the time at which she took them every day.
“My period would come.” She said, as she stripped herself of her cooperate wear and threw on her nightgown. “It just has to come.” She said again, as she covered herself up and shut her eyes to the world.

What I have been waitting for!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by lillys(f): 6:44pm On May 15, 2012
Nice talent..interesting
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by nisaac(f): 6:46pm On May 15, 2012
Pelumiv:
who be pest? hope u no add me join dem? cuz na to separate d fight i only do oooooo
The pests know themselves. Freecocoa and Idowuogbo.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2012
naijasexy: Nervousness beleaguered Eniola as she tore open the envelope that contained her result. If Mr. Benson had kept his word of getting her eight other lecturers to grant her ‘grades that could put Einstein to shame’ as he had put it, then she had no reason to be worried. But she couldn’t get her brain to mute that little voice in her head that had a knack for starting sentences with ‘what if’s’. What if he hadn’t done as he said he would do? What if the other lecturers had refused his offer? What if….

Her eye balls remained motionless as she stared at the long list of E’s and F’s that was supposed to be her term result. Just as she had wished, she did have an A in Math 3023, the course for which she had Mr. Benson as a lecturer, but she’d earned woeful grades in her other courses and her cumulative GPA had taken a deep plunge.

“Oh my God, oh God. Stacy! Stacy!! Come oo.” The tears were flowing freely down her eyes, smearing her face with coaly mascara that once accentuated her dazzling eyes.

“Yes? Oh, you got your result.” Stacy said when she saw her friend. “You are crying tears of joy. How many A’s did you have?”

“Stacy, I am dead. I am finished.” Eniola said as she handed her unofficial transcript to her friend.

“Jesus Christ of Nazareth!” was the only thing Stacy could muster.

“Stacy. I thought you said.. I thought you said.. yee! Mo gbe.” Eniola held the lose end of Stacy’s jeans and screamed. “What do I do now? Stacy, answer me.”

“I honestly don’t know o. My friends who use Mr. Benson said he was reliable. I don’t know why he did not deliver this time.”

“Your friends? But you told me you have used him before. Don’t tell me you were lying.”

“Yes, I said I had used him before, but not directly. I only linked him up with my friends; I never slept with him myself.” Stacy denied.

“Oh my God Stacy! Oh God, I am finished. After everything! After all the…”

“Ssshh, it’s okay. It’s just this term; next term would be better, don’t worry.”

Eniola leaned on Stacy’s chest, shuddering with every tear that dropped from her eyes. “I’m in soup, I am dead.” She said one last time before picking up her report sheet to tear.

I guess Stacy must have used her then!
Fast one there!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by nisaac(f): 6:50pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Open a seperate thread if u want my full attention

Overgrown Malu! angry

@ 9jaoyoyo

Bebe! tell dis binta dat we legally allowed to entertain ourselves wen a movie takes a break for adverts.
Hehehe, see scare crow calling ajebo like me Malu, i no get your time ni. Was just telling u the truth that naijasexy will never tell you. 'm out.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2012
Vultures looking at the thread but wont comment on dis raw talent. I wont mention names........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On May 15, 2012
nisaac:
Hehehe, see scare crow calling ajebo like me Malu, i no get your time ni. Was just telling u the truth that naijasexy will never tell you. 'm out.

U ajebo? I guess drinking garri 3times 7days a week is luxury dis days undecided

U telling who d truth? Abeg enter cave mehn!

Mstewwwwww!!!!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2012
nisaac:
The pests know themselves. Freecocoa and Idowuogbo.
CHAI! U don start world war 3...........

Idowuogbo:

U ajebo? I guess drinking garri 3times 7days a week is luxury dis days undecided

Mstewwwwww!!!!

Yeah!!!! She don reply........ the war has now been officially started........Let the comment begins............Pelumiv reporting for CNN.

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On May 15, 2012
Pelumiv:

Yeah!!!! She don reply........ the war has now been officially started........Let the comment begins............Pelumiv reporting for CNN.

Stop it! angry
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 15, 2012
Okay. So I am of the belief that comments from readers do keep (story) threads going and I have always encouraged people to post comments when they can.

But I do not appreciate it at all when posts that are not related to the story are dropped here; it makes the thread deviate from it's original focus.

Pelumi, Nisaac, Idowu and Freecocoa, it would be great if you guys minimized the rate at which you posted off-topic comments please.

Thanks.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by nisaac(f): 7:41pm On May 15, 2012
grin
Pelumiv:

Hehehe, continue it. grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On May 15, 2012
naijasexy: Okay. So I am of the belief that comments from readers do keep (story) threads going and I have always encouraged people to post comments when they can.

But I do not appreciate it at all when posts that are not related to the story are dropped here; it makes the thread deviate from it's original focus.

Pelumi, Nisaac, Idowu and Freecocoa, it would be great if you guys minimized the rate at which you posted off-topic comments please.

Thanks.
Na wa o!

Sorry Ma!

Bye bye o!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by nisaac(f): 7:48pm On May 15, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo

Mstewwwwww!!!!

[/quote]
Taah, shatap there. Concentrate on ur tales by moonlight. Booboo baby. grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 7:54pm On May 15, 2012
naijasexy: Okay. So I am of the belief that comments from readers do keep (story) threads going and I have always encouraged people to post comments when they can.

Thanks.
I said it that this thread is becoming noisy, pls you guys should stop na or open a thread for the quarrels. Abeg, this babe (naijasexy) needs a pat on the back, let's encourage her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.