Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? (951 Views)

Is There A Reason Why We Can't Have More Nigerian Men Like This? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? / How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by bingbagbo(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2012
i met this fair chick and proposed to her.i took her inside and realised her arse was blacker than coal.i later got to know she was using bleaching powder and soap.wat is all this? and she is the 7th girl i caught bleaching.
the funny one is that of the guys who bleach their skin too.if una dont know, black is BEAUTY!
NONSENSE!!
stop bleaching your skin black people, be proud to be black, or if u bleach, bleach ur arse too. and all the other bomboklaat parts.
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 11, 2012
bin gbagbo: i met this fair chick and proposed to her.i took her inside and realised her arse was blacker than coal.i later got to know she was using bleaching powder and soap.wat is all this? and she is the 7th girl i caught bleaching.
the funny one is that of the guys who bleach their skin too.if una dont know, black is BEAUTY!
NONSENSE!!
stop bleaching your skin black people, be proud to be black, or if u bleach, bleach ur arse too. and all the other bomboklaat parts.

*sighs* undecided
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by bingbagbo(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

*sighs* undecided

why sigh?? have u bleached??
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by greedie1(f): 8:28am On May 12, 2012
Op, Did u propose to her bcz u want to marry her or cz u "want to take her inside"? Just asking...
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 12, 2012
Inferiority complex makes them bleach.
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by bingbagbo(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2012
gree-die:
Op, Did u propose to her bcz u want to marry her or cz u "want to take her inside"? Just asking...

i wont answer to such steeeeeeeeewpid question angry angry
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2012
Low self-concept: That's your answer.
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by bingbagbo(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Low self-concept: That's your answer.
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by FRANKLINTON(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2012
Black people(not just women) bleach their skin so that they will be lighter while White people tann their skin so they'll be darker. I guess it's a case of trying to attain the more "preferred" golden glowing skin tone.
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by meluvpussy: 12:15pm On May 12, 2012
too many olodos dey dis NL I swear. It is not BLEECHING but BLEACHING. To the self-concept guy, you are a complete dummy. It is self-esteem man. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by bingbagbo(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2012
bush pig!!!!!!! angry
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 12, 2012
bin gbagbo:

why sigh?? have u bleached??

Yep. tongue
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 12, 2012
meluvpussy: too many olodos dey dis NL I swear. It is not BLEECHING but BLEACHING. To the self-concept guy, you are a complete dummy. It is self-esteem man. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Smh.
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 12, 2012
meluvpussy: too many olodos dey dis NL I swear. It is not BLEECHING but BLEACHING. To the self-concept guy, you are a complete dummy. It is self-esteem man. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy Attimes u jst have to ignore alot of things. Blame our poor tertiary system. Shekena
Re: Why Are More Nigerian Women Bleeching Their Skin?? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 12, 2012
80% of balck girls ΒΆ knw do this & its really sad!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Very Hot Women? / My Challenge, My Love: Please Advice / How Can A Single Man Or Woman Find "A Life Partner For Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.