Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Yekini Was Killed- Segun Odegbami - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Was Killed- Segun Odegbami (20368 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo And Her First Cousin Segun Awolowo / why Igbos In NFF Block Segun Odegbami From Contesting For FIFA President / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yekini Was Killed- Segun Odegbami by hotwax: 7:34am On May 14, 2012
[quote]Yoruba people have just wasted our hero for their silly juju beliefs!

I'm so ashamed of you for what you have just said above. Why do we Igbo people like covering our own a s s and be attacking other people a s s? The kind of evil perpetraited in a day in the East alone is worst than any evil done in any other tribe for a whole year this is honest truth and 'am not afraid to say it because honest ones amongs us know the truth of what am saying.

Yekini death is not issue of Yoruba or juju get that right what I expect a sane person to say is what cause his death and who are those that came to bundle him and what was their mission? And who gave the permission to forcefully evicted him for healing? And not nonsense blablabla Yoruba juju silly talk. No tribe has the monopoly of evil deed every tribe is guilty of it so get your head in a right place and talk something sensible rather than tribalising a sensitive issue like the death of an hero okay!!!.

This says a lot about bigot and racist. what happened to Okocha Okija shrine saga.
Lets leave Religion/bigotry out of our thinking.
Re: Yekini Was Killed- Segun Odegbami by Okijajuju1(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2012
hotwax: This says a lot about bigot and racist. what happened to Okocha Okija shrine saga.
Lets leave Religion/bigotry out of our thinking.

What happened at Okija Shrine?! angry
Re: Yekini Was Killed- Segun Odegbami by Bestglo(f): 8:30am On May 14, 2012
Whatever happened to him,my prayer is that he finds peace at the other side,expecially the peace the world couldn't give him
Re: Yekini Was Killed- Segun Odegbami by Baawaa(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2012
rastamouse:

Do you think Yekini's problem was money? The guy withdrew all his lifetime savings and threw then in the street for people to pick. He was just plain crazy and there is no conspiracy
Do u witness dis,or hearsay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Security Council Meeting In Abuja / I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati / Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.