Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (61022 Views)

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) Launches An Auto Finance Scheme / Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by airmark(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2012
otumfour:

angry angry Ghana for whia u liar, why Nigerians dey lie so cool

@bluetooth! my chelsea brother, I no be Nigerian abeg, Ghanaman be me

Don't mind that liar (Ekwy omalicha). Na by force to impress yoruba, that his tribe is superior? D!!ck head.
Thumbs up to innoson. He should not compromise on quality of the vehicles.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by GAR3TH(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2012
[quote author=]
[/quote]

Exactly what I've been saying the past few years about Innoson, Though we should give them credit, we shouldn't go as far as to saying "made in Nigeria" or Patronize them, because their cars are not nigerian. They are just like PAN an VW of nigeria. they did not design, engineer, consult or manage anything about the cars or buses. The only thing they did was buy assembly kits from companies such as Dongfeng Special Vehicle Bus Co.Ltd [china] who are the real owners, designers and engineers behind the cars and buses innoson produces. In other words all innoson "does" technically is replace the front logo with there own.

Like I said I given them credit for creating the business but Nigerians and those on Nairaland should not spread misinformation. Innoson the company may be nigerian but the cars and buses they produce are not nigerian. Just like how Volkswagon of nigeria is a nigerian company but the cars they assemble are German.

Dongfeng Special Vehicle Bus Co., Ltd. China

An Innoson bus made from an assembly kit from the Chinese buses company above

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by henks(m): 1:12am On May 15, 2012
This a welcome development to Nigeria's automobile, govt should support this by acquiring it large quantity for official use.if possible they can order for a customer one.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Onyenna(m): 1:32am On May 15, 2012
Excellent.....God bless innoson....

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by lastpage: 2:00am On May 15, 2012
Torch1: Attention seeker!.. Nnewi isn't in another planet. It is here in Anambra state, you come and confirm whether it is Assembly or Manufacturing factory..
I also wanted to confirm if what they are doing is "Assembling Completely Knocked Down (CKD) Parts" or real manufacturing of the Parts, here in Nigeria.
Show us Pictures of the plant, the assembly line (not that half finished Bus or finished Mini Bus) so we can make our own judgement on this.

Lastpage!
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Domaro: 4:33am On May 15, 2012
I dont know what u call ur name, but i tell u, dont be a sadist or enermy of progress. Even if it is an assembly plant, does ur father have one? What do u call it when a company produces upto 70% locally? Assembly or manufacturing? No company does it 100% ok, even TOYO**, just go to ur neigbour and check his toyota car's pluge and me what u see, because i know u dont have one, not even ur papa. OFGBENYE ONU OJOO, go sit down with ur ASS jorr
omokidew: Another Assembly Factory .. Manufacturing my a$$ tongue ...

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 4:51am On May 15, 2012
airmark:

Don't mind that liar (Ekwy omalicha). Na by force to impress yoruba, that his tribe is superior? D!!ck head.

another ape on the run tongue

who wants to impress you and your Yoruba clowns sad
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 4:54am On May 15, 2012
otumfour:

angry angry Ghana for whia u liar, why Nigerians dey lie so cool

@bluetooth! my chelsea brother, I no be Nigerian abeg, Ghanaman be me

who be this?

we re discussing economic matters…..I ’ll invite you when we want to talk about Ghanaian zoo grin
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 4:58am On May 15, 2012
lastpage:
I also wanted to [b]confirm [/b]if what they are doing is "Assembling Completely Knocked Down (CKD) Parts" or real manufacturing of the Parts, here in Nigeria.
Show us Pictures of the plant, the assembly line (not that half finished Bus or finished Mini Bus) so we can make our own judgement on this.

Lastpage!

you do not need a visa to do that....Nnewi is a few hours drive from Lagos everybody just want to comment…mschweeee

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 5:04am On May 15, 2012
airmark:

https://www.nairaland.com/487936/ghana-woos-innoson-auto-plant#6477057 grin
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by othenok(f): 8:05am On May 15, 2012
crackhouse: do u say patronise?. By buying one or many?. If it's one then it may not interest to know that innoson doesnt sell in retails but wholesale, so look else where bro.

Are you absolutely sure of your claim? If you must know my Mum just bought one of their buses last week. Stop spreading false info

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by MmuoOkija: 8:10am On May 15, 2012
The problem here is that many of my fellow Igbos think that I am out to discredit Innoson or that I am saying his products are bad.. And thats a big NO!!

Infact, Innoson should be commended for the following;

1. Job creation.

2. Technology. His company has afforded Anambra State polytechnic the opportunity to give their students first hand visuals on the assembly and mechanics of a car and this could pave the way for the future of automobiles in this country.

3. Branding. Its a good business concept to bring in foreign goods and re-brand tham as Nigerian. Nice..

BUT!!

All I am trying to make you all see are;

1. These vehicles are not made in Nigeria, nor by Nigerians. They were designed and fabricated in China and assembled by Innoson.

2. The government does not need to give undue advantage to innoson. Reason being that Innoson like many other entities in this country are businesses, out to make a profit and hence should have to work their way into the market. Should the government decide to assist Innoson motors, they should also assist Peugeot Automobile Nigeria and Volkswagen of Nigeria which are both assembly plants, owned by Nigerians hence the wealth is distributed to a larger crowd (PLC) as against Innoson that is Limited Liability, are a known and trusted brand and are in the same line of work as Innoson.

CHIKINA!!!

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by redsun(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2012
These guys are going to take over africa car market if they keep up with it and stay off oyinbo economic policies of live and let die.

Soon africans are going to realize what is important and patronize home made for the main purpose of continuity and human dignity. Not this generation though that is too deep in the slumber,it will literally take a BIG BANG to wake them up. Maybe nest two generations,who will be wondering what kept their predecessors blind.

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by novaman: 11:09am On May 15, 2012
I wish Jonathan will simply put aside sentiment and ask Sanusi to give Innoson some huge financial support like N10Billion, so that they can upgrade to world class standard and produce affordable buses and pick up vans for Nigeria.

I will also like my sporting company to patronise them in the future by customising the buses to club own taste..lol, but its cool, so much could be done, even local government and state should drop their party affiliations and support this business, just like the America and Chinese. This is not an igbo project, so Yoruba don't hate, Igbos please don't over hype, let us all join hands to support

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2012
novaman: I wish Jonathan will simply put aside sentiment and ask Sanusi to give Innoson some huge financial support like N10Billion, so that they can upgrade to world class standard and produce affordable buses and pick up vans for Nigeria.

I will also like my sporting company to patronise them in the future by customising the buses to club own taste..lol, but its cool, so much could be done, even local government and state should drop their party affiliations and support this business, just like the America and Chinese. This is not an igbo project, so Yoruba don't hate, Igbos please don't over hype, let us all join hands to support

I don't think the government should give innoson any money as that's not the best way to support the company. Innoson is a private establishment and should be able to source funds on their own if they're having a problem in that department.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by ceejayluv(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

This is the line of arguement of a r'etarded kindergarten school dropout.

First of all, the analogy holds no water as in telecomms, the company that provides the service is the telecomms company not the company that makes their equipments which range from Seimens to Alcatel to whatever. In Telecomms, the network is the brand not the equipment they use to supply the service..GET IT!!

But in automobile, the end product is the brand. And in this case, the end product is from CHINA!! Assembled by a Nigerian company.

Its like this, Red Label is bottled by a Nigeian company in Lagos, but Red Label is not made in Nigeria!! Got it!!?
what if the parts are imported from 3 different countries?
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by ak47mann(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2012
SOON WE WILL HAVE INNOSON CATERPILLARS FOR BUILDING SITES cool
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by manny4life(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2012
novaman: I wish Jonathan will simply put aside sentiment and ask Sanusi to give Innoson some huge financial support like N10Billion, so that they can upgrade to world class standard and produce affordable buses and pick up vans for Nigeria.

Are you for real on that part? Is the CBN a private bank?
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Afam4eva(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2012
manny4life:

Are you for real on that part? Is the CBN a private bank?
I wonder oo.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by CuteXclaim(f): 7:46pm On May 15, 2012
chino11: Ndigbo and Anambra in particular are going places. Only God can foresee that Igbo nation will be the next world economic power. From all indications these products may even surpass Japan and German products in being standard and durable. Good step
Wake up from your slumber

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 5:38am On May 16, 2012
G
Ekwy Omalicha:

we all know about cars too, and some of us ve bn driving for long. Toyota didn’t achieve those listed feats in one day ….Innoson is still evolving lets give them time and benefit of doubt.
Nigeria movie and music industry is presently not what they used to be ten /fifteen years ago there is always room for improvement.
since he innoson motors is dat bad I wonder why its competing wit the Toyotas of heaven. Grow up guys. Arm chair critcs get a life. Ivm is here to stay. U can't stop a movin train.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 5:44am On May 16, 2012
ak47mann: SOON WE WILL HAVE INNOSON CATERPILLARS FOR BUILDING SITES cool
Sample phones I received yesterday was surprised to see innoson logo on one. Don't kno if he is into china phones. Any idea anyone?
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by novenaven(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2012
Abagworo: So Innoson does manufacture mini trucks and saloon. I think I'll like to patronize them and I urge every patriot to patronize them even if their car is not up to Toyota or Mercedes standard.

BTW seems they don't know the importance of advert.
CROSSS COUNTRY HAS STARTED BUYING FROM THEM, WHO TOLD YOU THEY ARE NOT BETTER THAN TOYOTA.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by novenaven(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2012
Mmuo Okija: The problem here is that many of my fellow Igbos think that I am out to discredit Innoson or that I am saying his products are bad.. And thats a big NO!!

Infact, Innoson should be commended for the following;

1. Job creation.

2. Technology. His company has afforded Anambra State polytechnic the opportunity to give their students first hand visuals on the assembly and mechanics of a car and this could pave the way for the future of automobiles in this country.

3. Branding. Its a good business concept to bring in foreign goods and re-brand tham as Nigerian. Nice..

BUT!!

All I am trying to make you all see are;

1. These vehicles are not made in Nigeria, nor by Nigerians. They were designed and fabricated in China and assembled by Innoson.

2. The government does not need to give undue advantage to innoson. Reason being that Innoson like many other entities in this country are businesses, out to make a profit and hence should have to work their way into the market. Should the government decide to assist Innoson motors, they should also assist Peugeot Automobile Nigeria and Volkswagen of Nigeria which are both assembly plants, owned by Nigerians hence the wealth is distributed to a larger crowd (PLC) as against Innoson that is Limited Liability, are a known and trusted brand and are in the same line of work as Innoson.

CHIKINA!!!WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by igbo2011(m): 5:14am On May 17, 2012
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/reps-use-innoson-vehicles

The House of Representatives Committee on Local Content has approved the use of Innoson vehicles for its official activities.

The lawmakers supported the level of local input in Innoson vehicles as part of their official responsibilities and supported the approval after visiting the motor plant at Nnewi, Anambra State.

The Chairman of the committee, Asita Honourable, said that the lawmakers would support Innoson by using its buses in carrying out official activities.

"The Innoson Motor Plant at Nnewi is a huge honour to Nigeria," he said. "What is going on at Nnewi is an amazing feat which needs to be encouraged. This is not an assembly plant, but a full production site where Nigerian auto engineers are exhibiting their skills. We saw them and felt extremely impressed that such marvelous feat is existing in the country."

He said that they were happy to discover that more than half of the auto components were locally produced and urged Nigerians to patronise the company.

"The high standard of Innoson vehicles has made us to endorse it for our jobs," he said. "We have resolved to make it an official vehicle for the assembly."
More than half of it is made in Nigeria the rest is imported. This is the start of a huge industry in Nigeria. The car industry. Ibeto supplies them as well. Let's start a movement and patronage Nigerian goods: www.nigerianedp.com

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by One4me: 8:38am On May 18, 2012
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Dainfamous: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
igbo2011: http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/reps-use-innoson-vehicles

More than half of it is made in Nigeria the rest is imported. This is the start of a huge industry in Nigeria. The car industry. Ibeto supplies them as well. Let's start a movement and patronage Nigerian goods: www.nigerianedp.com
ibeto supplies battries and whippers....
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
This is a good development east of the Niger. Biafra is set
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Dainfamous: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
chino11: This is a good development east of the Niger. Biafra is set
yesooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.