Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (61027 Views)

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) Launches An Auto Finance Scheme / Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 6:43pm On May 14, 2012
chino11:

Leave that slowpoke. You no say the papa don send his mother to Italy to make some money. grin

That is what those clueless people knows how to in their poor lives- International harlotry. grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by otumfour(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2012
NIGERIANS! JOKERS IN THE MILLIONS MAHN, INSTEAD OF CELEBRATING UR OWN, Y'ALL HAVE TURNED THIS SHIXT INTO A TRIBAL BASHING PARTY grin; THE ONLY TIME U FO0LS UNITE IS WHEN Y'ALL SNIFF ANYTHING GHANAIAN OR SOUTH AFRICAN grin grin BUNCH'A SUCKERZ. YORUBA'S, IGBO'S I DON'T KNOW WHICH 1 OF Y'ALL IS BETTER LOL PUCCY'S grin grin

SAGAMITE, KOBOJUNKIE, TUMABABA, TEXAZZPETE, DOUBLE N, CARLOTTI wink(I KNOW THERE ARE SOME OTHERE 1'S ON HERE THOUGH) THESE ARE THE FEW I DEY RESPECT ON HERE

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, GHANAIANS AND SOUTH AFRICAN'S SHOULD NEVER WASTE THEIR TIME REPLYING THESE PUCCY'S WHEN THEY AIM @ THEM
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by manny4life(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2012
drnoel: This people will kill someone. Is this supposed to be a car manufacturing factory or a car assembling workshop. If u ask me, it looks like the later.

Well, if it fits your boat, that's your problem... bottmline, it won't prevent IVM from manufacturing cars/buses like he's always done cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 6:50pm On May 14, 2012
drnoel: This people will kill someone. Is this supposed to be a car manufacturing factory or a car assembling workshop. If u ask me, it looks like the later.

which one you get……otapiapia is still on sale tongue and very affordable @ that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 14, 2012
Arysexy:

I may not own a motorcycle, but am better than u in all ramifications! Pls if u are in lagos jsut go to alaba aragu after LASU ojo campus, u will see innoson buses loading to kano, katsina etc. check oshodi to ikorodu route, the recent subsidy palliative buses registerd under RTEAN ( road transport employees association of nigeria)IVM buses are very much visible competing with TATA buse. The young shall grow company, recently included IVM hummer buses to their fleet and i have enetred one to enugu in a chilling A/c far better than FOTON and co.

IVM offers after sales service to all their clients and dats d key to customer satisfaction. keep hating!

So why are ordinary Nigerians not patronizing innoson ? Do you know how long it took Kia and hyundai to appeal prospective buyers despite the fact that their spare parts are hard to get ? How many people buy china cars if I may ask you ? There is a reason people still buy toyota and hondas of 90 models ! cheesy
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2012
ak47mann: BLOODY tribalistic animalistic set of people are calling another Innocent man a tribalist,this is crazy...........

Once we leave nigeria,a lot of investors will troop in trust me,i can see it,in 10 years we will be a great country,we will have everything we got nothing to lose at all,northern region economically they don't exist is getting worst, investor are now on-hold southern part is still ok but we don't know 2moro,interest have now shift to our endz my people we need to act fast b4 is too late....
you see, THE RESULT OF TRIBALISM IS WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING O, I HOPE YOU LEARN SOMETHING THAT, WHATEVER YOU ARE, BE THE GOOD ONE. CHEERS. WE ARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY AND YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE 21ST CENTURY YOUTH, OR A YOU A SENIOR CITIZEN?
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 14, 2012
otumfour: NIGERIANS! JOKERS IN THE MILLIONS MAHN, INSTEAD OF CELEBRATING UR OWN, Y'ALL HAVE TURNED THIS SHIXT INTO A TRIBAL BASHING PARTY grin; THE ONLY TIME U FO0LS UNITE IS WHEN Y'ALL SNIFF ANYTHING GHANAIAN OR SOUTH AFRICAN grin grin BUNCH'A SUCKERZ. YORUBA'S, IGBO'S I DON'T KNOW WHICH 1 OF Y'ALL IS BETTER LOL PUCCY'S grin grin

SAGAMITE, KOBOJUNKIE, TUMABABA, TEXAZZPETE, DOUBLE N, CARLOTTI wink(I KNOW THERE ARE SOME OTHERE 1'S ON HERE THOUGH) THESE ARE THE FEW I DEY RESPECT ON HERE

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, GHANAIANS AND SOUTH AFRICAN'S SHOULD NEVER WASTE THEIR TIME REPLYING THESE PUCCY'S WHEN THEY AIM @ THEM

Stop lying jo. . . Do you own a zinox laptop ? No instead you bought Hp. Will you ever buy an innoson sedan car ? No but you will like buy an EOD. . .isnt that hypocrisy ? How many ibos have patronized him ? None but you sicktards are talking about palliative vehicles as if government should be the only buyer.Lets talk safety,reliabilty,quality among others instead of blindly talking because the company is located in anambra. SMH tongue
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by ak47mann(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2012
Olufemichael:
you see, THE RESULT OF TRIBALISM IS WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING O, I HOPE YOU LEARN SOMETHING THAT, WHATEVER YOU ARE, BE THE GOOD ONE. CHEERS. WE ARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY AND YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE 21ST CENTURY YOUTH, OR A YOU A SENIOR CITIZEN?
good for your one sided advice sir, remember tribalism didn't start with me so i think you better check yourselves and tell yourselves the truth cool

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 6:58pm On May 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

So why Nigerians not patronizing innoson ? Do you know how long it took Kia and hyundai to appeal prospective buyers despite the fact that their spare parts are hard to get ? How many people buy china cars if I may ask you ? There is a reason people still buy toyota and hondas of 90 models ! cheesy

Chinese made cars re generally used in china… their local brands re very popular amongst them …charity begins at home….Innoson ''Ebea ano'' grin

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by ikeyman00(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2012
@@@@@

why do some people love speaking zoo lingo

lets look at it this way

science and technology improves over time due to changes in modification and functionalities

black and white tv has gone from colour to digital to interactive still going

you do not sit in your house to engage, intiate,orietate and learn to build one

having said so u still need basic understanding say if one wana build radio; u still need to understand the role of capcitors and that; u could still check out the earlier peugeot models and how far they ve gone with thier 406; diesel engine particular

u wouldnt know these if u spend all ur bad-belle time eating ewedu mixed with ikokori slimy coughy meal

hence u could afford to check out how the japanese started off then; the british industrialisation with the steam train and that

therefore one need to start from somewhere

so the idea that innoson cars are built or assemble should never make sense in this contex

u should never never under estimate the igbo spirit

u no dey assemble cars with amara brain self

so once again yaribas should learn to respect the igbo spirit

it much bigger than shango

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2012
otumfour: NIGERIANS! JOKERS IN THE MILLIONS MAHN, INSTEAD OF CELEBRATING UR OWN, Y'ALL HAVE TURNED THIS SHIXT INTO A TRIBAL BASHING PARTY grin; THE ONLY TIME U FO0LS UNITE IS WHEN Y'ALL SNIFF ANYTHING GHANAIAN OR SOUTH AFRICAN grin grin BUNCH'A SUCKERZ. YORUBA'S, IGBO'S I DON'T KNOW WHICH 1 OF Y'ALL IS BETTER LOL PUCCY'S grin grin

i DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR YOUTH. THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARE GOD THAT CREATED THE OTHER ETHNIC GROUP, THEY FAIL TO REALISE THAT NO PART OF THIS COUNTRY CAN STAND ALONE, THEY FORGOT THAT EVEN IF THEY DIVIDE, THEY WILL NOT BE FULFILLED, EACH ETHNIC GROUP IS AN ENEMY TO ITSELF, SO INSTEAD OF THE YOUTH WORKING TOGETHER, THE FOOLISH, PRIMITIVE AND MOLLUSC BRAINED TRIBAL IDIOT STILL CONTINUE TO SHOWCASE THEIR BRAINLESSNESS. GOD HELP US O.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by amosy007: 7:05pm On May 14, 2012
Olufemichael:
BROS, FIND A GOOD THING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME, IF PEOPLE CONTINUE TO BE IGNORAMUS OF WHAT OTHER YOUTH ARE DOING, THIS COUNTRY WILL BE BADLY HIT BY SUCH ATTITUDE. NO WONDER AFRICA IS NOT MOVING FORWARD. PRIMITIVE SETS OF YOUTHS.
dude... What is ur problem? hypocrite!... Am i d one that started tribalism on nairaland? Abeg park well jor
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Arysexy(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Stop lying jo. . . Do you own a zinox laptop ? No instead you bought Hp. Will you ever buy an innoson sedan car ? No but you will like buy an EOD. . .isnt that hypocrisy ? How many ibos have patronized him ? None but you sicktards are talking about palliative vehicles as if government should be the only buyer.Lets talk safety,reliabilty,quality among others instead of blindly talking because the company is located in anambra. SMH tongue

u see wot tribalism can cause? otumfour is a Ghanian! ewu yoruba! A Ghanian has noticed how tribalistic Yoruba can be, always envying igbo ingenuity

Blutooth nigga i must wound u today tongue

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 14, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

Chinese made cars re generally used in china… their local brands re very popular amongst them …charity begins at home….Innoson ''Ebea ano'' grin

If I tend to say anything,you guys will scream tribalism.I know about cars,so I know what I'm saying.People have preference when it comes to buying cars.Toyota is a japan product but it was the best selling cars in US surpassing GM and other indigenious american companies.Talk of quality,reliability and safety,give it toyota.Until Innoson can appeal to ordinary nigerians before they start patronizing it.For how long will he continue to wait for government ?
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 7:07pm On May 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

chai grin

bros don tear boxers enter market…..take it easy guy life no get part 2 grin … Yikin’s mad induced death is still fresh with us tongue

[size=18pt]Innoson Ebea Ano[/size] cool
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by amosy007: 7:10pm On May 14, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

grin grin grin grin

another ape ve escaped from Benin zoo…….@ Ok?? pls get the chains
Globacom my butt…. dumb azz licker
hahahahahahahah *japanese*
yeah typical of Igbo man... Always ranting rubbish when u ask simple and direct question... no wondey they are d biggest looser in the whole country....i guess i got my priority ryt by hating them in the first place... Stupiid set of people cheesy cheesy grin
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2012
ak47mann: good for your one sided advice sir, remember tribalism didn't start with me so i think you better check yourselves and tell yourselves the truth cool
i am NOT ONE-SIDED MR, YOU CHAMPIONED IT. WHY CAN'T WE ACT LIKE WE ARE TRULLY EDUCATED, SEE BRO, LIFE HAS GONE BEYOND WE AS YOUTH FIGHTING TRIBAL WAR. THE RICHEST YOUTH IS 19, IF SHE DID NOT THINK BIG, SHE WOULD NOT BE IN THAT POSITION. BROS I DID NOT CRITICISE INNOSON, I ONLY CRITICISED YOU, BRO, IT WAS A PLEASURE TALKING TO YOU. STOP TRIBALISM TODAY. THINK BIG.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by ak47mann(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2012
IF THE COMPANY DEY FOR LAGOS COME AND SEE Yoruba PEOPLE DEY WILL BE LOOKING DOWN ON EVERYBODY cheesy BUT WE ARE NOT BOASTFUL PEOPLE BY NATURE, CANT STEAL INVENTIVENESS FROM CREATIVE MINDS THAT IS THE ONLY THING WE HAVE APART FROM MINERAL RESOURCES cool

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 14, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@@

how do some people love speaking zoo lingo

lets look at it this way

science and technology improves over time due to changes in modification and functionalities

black and white tv has gone from colour to digital to interactive still going

you do not sit in your house to engage, intiate,orietate and learn to build one

having said so u still need basic understanding say if one wana build radio; u still need to understand the role of capcitors and that; u could still check out the earlier peugeot models and how far they ve gone with thier 406; diesel engine particular

u wouldnt know these if u spend all ur bad-belle time eating ewedu mixed with ikokori slimy coughy meal

hence u could afford to check out how the japanese started off then; the british industrialisation with the steam train and that

therefore one need to start from somewhere

so the idea that innoson cars are built or assemble should never make sense in this contex

u should never never under estimate the igbo spirit

u no dey assemble cars with amara brain self

so once again yaribas should learn to respect the igbo spirit

it much bigger than shango

The bolded is why innoson may not survive in a competitive world.He is just evolving while the likes of toyota and honda are already there.Will you compare a honda accord 2010 with an innoson sedan car of 2010 ? No buyers go for the best options not upcoming alternatives. cheesy
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2012
Thumbs up 2 Nairaland & whoever posted ds pix.
I m glad dt ds s cumin 4rm 9ja. D company can do beta tru advert 2 inform 9jrians. I ll patronize dem.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 7:14pm On May 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If I tend to say anything,you guys will scream tribalism.I know about cars,so I know what I'm saying.People have preference when it comes to buying cars.Toyota is a japan product but it was the best selling cars in US surpassing GM and other indigenious american companies.Talk of quality,reliability and safety,give it toyota.Until Innoson can appeal to ordinary nigerians before they start patronizing it.For how long will he continue to wait for government ?

we all know about cars too, and some of us ve bn driving for long. Toyota didn’t achieve those listed feats in one day ….Innoson is still evolving lets give them time and benefit of doubt.
Nigeria movie and music industry is presently not what they used to be ten /fifteen years ago there is always room for improvement.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2012
Arysexy:

u see wot tribalism can cause? otumfour is a Ghanian! ewu yoruba! A Ghanian has noticed how tribalistic Yoruba can be, always envying igbo ingenuity

GROW UP, WE NEED YOU. STOP BEING PRIMITIVE. cool
Arysexy:

GROW UP, WE NEED YOU. STOP BEING PRIMITIVE.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by amosy007: 7:15pm On May 14, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

see this inferior bini tout grin

are u a product of the baby factory too? Chei by their seeds we shall know them... dnt worry i will consider buying u N26000.. May be i can cage u like one my dogs cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 14, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

chai grin

bros don tear boxers enter market…..take it easy guy life no get part 2 grin … Yikin’s mad induced death is still fresh with us tongue

[size=18pt]Innoson Ebea Ano[/size] cool

the joke is on you.Let me know when you buy one of his cars. tongue
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by veuttoutlemonde: 7:16pm On May 14, 2012
There is nothing absolutely wrong in what Innoson is doing... NO company even General Motors manufactures all the parts they need for their vehicles, if they do that they will not be profitable... It is the practice in the industry to outsource. But with time I believe Innoson will set up an engine assembly line. Its not easy to setup and run a business in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Arysexy(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2012
Olufemichael:
GROW UP, WE NEED YOU. STOP BEING PRIMITIVE. cool
GROW UP, WE NEED YOU. STOP BEING PRIMITIVE.

i have finished growing, am 5.8ft, u ape need to evolute to manhood
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Thumbs up 2 Nairaland & whoever posted ds pix.
I m glad dt ds s cumin 4rm 9ja. D company can do beta tru advert 2 inform 9jrians. I ll patronize dem.
NICE ONE BRO, IT IS A PITY THAT THE POSTER IS A TRIBAL WARLORD.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 14, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

we all know about cars too, and some of us ve bn driving for long. Toyota didn’t achieve those listed feats in one day ….Innoson is still evolving lets give them time and benefit of doubt.
Nigeria movie and music industry is presently not what they used to be ten /fifteen years ago there is always room for improvement.

Whren is Volkswagen today ,steyr used to be in bauchi,how is it today ? How about Pan ? Good for you if you truly drive a toyota but swear you will ever change your mind on toyota in preference for innoson ? Btw,does innoson vehicle comes with sterring cruise control ? grin grin
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Arysexy(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The bolded is why innoson may not survive in a competitive world.He is just evolving while the likes of toyota and honda are already there.Will you compare a honda accord 2010 with an innoson sedan car of 2010 ? No buyers go for the best options not upcoming alternatives. cheesy

could u say Etisalat is not surviving in a competitive market enterd by MTN, GLO and AIRTEL long before they joined?

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2012
amosy007:
dude... What is ur problem? hypocrite!... Am i d one that started tribalism on nairaland? Abeg park well jor
i PITY YOU O. I REALLY DO.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 7:22pm On May 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Toyota and others re still evolving, technology is an unending undertaking…can you compare 2002 Corolla with 2010? And am sure that 2010 Camry cannot measure up to 2016 model.... the journey is endless.

[size=18pt]Innoson Ebea Ano[/size]

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2012
Arysexy:

i have finished growing, am 5.8ft, u ape need to evolute to manhood
YOU SEE WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD GROW UP. NOT INCREASING IN HEIGHT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.