Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Help . . Im Dying Slowly - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help . . Im Dying Slowly (7188 Views)

Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying / Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? / My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by SisiKill1: 9:02pm On May 16, 2012
Titan walks into a club all swaggalicously, His trained eyes landing on the prettiest girl in the room.

Their eyes meet.

And like a moth drawn to flames, Titan finds himself by her side in no time

"Hey Babe" he growls sexily.

"Hey back" she answers coyly, twirling a strand of her Brazilian weave.

"So, what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like" Titan says, reaching for the strand of Brazilian weave. . .their fingers touch.

Oh yeah, something is definitely happening here.

"Oh I came with friends" She answers breathlessly

"What say you and I find a quieter place" he whispers in her ears, he is so close now he can stick his tongue in them if he wants"

"I. . . I. . My friends. . ." was all she could muster.

"Never mind about them, I'll drop you off at home. . .if you insist"

"But I don't even know you" she protests halfhearted

"Oh baby, that's not true and you know that. Tell me you don't fee the connection and I will turn around and walk out this club. Tell me you don't feel like you've known me all your life and I promise I'll leave you alone. You can't, can you?"

"Nooo. . .I can't. I've never felt this way before. It is confusing"

"Baby don't try to make sense of it. This is once in a life time feeling, just go with it. . .are you ready to go with it?"

"Yes. . .I mean. . .I. .. Oh God. . .I don't"

He lean in further. . .going in for the kill

"Trust me babe" she can't be sure he actually spoke those word out loud but if she had to guess, she'd say she read his mind.

"Okay" she says smiling into his eyes.

Titan almost melts from the spark in her eyes

He takes her hand and they walk into the sunset. . .or at least they were supposed to until Titan suddenly stopped

" Waaaait. . .ol on, ol on, I forget to aksss. . .How many square meals can your family afford?"

"Huh?" She asked confused. . .disoriented from the sudden jerk back to reality?

"I saaaaaaay, how many square meals a day una family fit afford to chop together"

"Err. . . .hmmm. . .two. . .but"

"Ah Nah, nah. . why didn't you tell me on time naaa? Oooooooh! Waste of time"

"What?" she asks thoroughly confused

"Ah, I no do! I noooooooooo do. " he enunciates, clapping his hand for emphasis

Then he turns his back to her and summons his friend at the top of his lungs

"Boniface, u dey come abi you wan stay? I do comot go. Make una meet me for mama charlie canteen. . .na dia I go finish the night."

Without a backward glance, Titan walks out the club. . .thanking God, he was saved from another non three square meals having girl.

"Baba God thank you oh, you don safe me again ooh. Choi Man pikin for enter another yawa!!"

Unfortunately Titan's impatience and his disdain for the non three square meal having kinda girls didn't allow him to listen to what she had to say, for you see. . .the girl was about to tell Titan that because of her family's busy schedule they could only afford to eat Breakfast and Dinner together. Lunch, which is usually catered by the top chef in town is eaten separately.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by moremi2008(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2012
^^^^ All this novel, for fcking what? Una no get job, Aunty Sisi Kill? Good story-telling though (I am going to guess you are some kind of writer). Let us know when you publish a novel (I'll buy it if it's good as the latest Toni Morrison book I started last night). grin grin grin grin
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by SisiKill1: 9:14pm On May 16, 2012
moremi2008: ^^^^ All this novel, for fcking what? Una no get job, Aunty Sisi Kill? Good story-telling though (I am going to guess you are some kind of writer). Let us know when you publish a novel (I'll buy it if it's good as the latest Toni Morrison book I started last night). grin grin grin grin
Don't tu my ashiri naa angry

Truth is I don't have job oh but I think that's about to change. . . I just came across the thread where my uncle Mac was getting people job and I'm about to send my resume. . .by God's grace, if I get one y'all won't see my tail light in this section. cool
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by moremi2008(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Don't tu my ashiri naa angry

Truth is I don't have job oh but I think that's about to change. . . I just came across the thread where my uncle Mac was getting people job and I'm about to send my resume. . .by God's grace, if I get one y'all won't see my tail light in this section. cool

Hey, good luck with the search! You're a talented writer; I am not sure that you NEED a job! Besides, Uncle Mac can't find you a job in the US (of course, you are based in the US, I can tell from your writing). Just write us another Purple Hibiscus, and you're on your way to stardom and riches! Chimanda must have a few million dollars in the bank by now. grin
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by ijebabe: 10:07pm On May 16, 2012
Thats effing hilarious!! grin grin
I hope titans sees the humour, you know the guy is still hurting!
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by ATMC(f): 10:24pm On May 16, 2012
@op, noone knows exactly how u really feel save u... 6yrs is not 6 days...pride won't let u call her...if u truly love her, u should hang in there- rship don't thrive cos d guilty r punished but cos d innocent r merciful. After all is said nd done, do as ur conscience permits u. I tried to get a distraction when i's faced with this kind of situation, but it did not work, i put my phone off for over a month, i miss him, still miss him. He's worth my wait. i pray dt she'll come back to u soon. If this life is worth living, it is cos of love. There might be others dt may have similar qualities as d object of ur love but ur heart is used to this person. I feel ur pain...if she calls...it really would be hard to sound normal, i've been there, i'll tell u what i did...i let him know dt i'm hurting. U never can tell what will make her come back, let ur love for her guide u nd not ego or vengeance
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 11:47pm On May 16, 2012
Thanks sisi-kii

And atmc - I understand what u meant, but I've really hardened myself
Towards emotions from women- how I managed 2b like dis is beyond me
I'm nt willing 2 fight 4 her anymore, I've given up totally on this love issue
Its not worth d pain it goes with
Dats my 2cent

@moremi- what я u talkin about,dat thread was clearly not for me - biko
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by moremi2008(m): 12:40am On May 17, 2012
titans: Thanks sisi-kii

And atmc - I understand what u meant, but I've really hardened myself
Towards emotions from women- how I managed 2b like dis is beyond me
I'm nt willing 2 fight 4 her anymore, I've given up totally on this love issue
Its not worth d pain it goes with
Dats my 2cent

@moremi- what я u talkin about,dat thread was clearly not for me - biko

Then he's your twin brother! Both of you come across as serious mugus!
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 4:52am On May 17, 2012
Not your fault
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by moremi2008(m): 5:29am On May 17, 2012
titans: Not your fault

Of course, it's not my fault! It's your fault! You're the mugu pining for a woman that not only cheated on you but disrespected your family! You my man, have no self-esteem and no shame! As a man, I would be livid if a woman treated me and my family this way! grin
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by afdman: 7:24am On May 17, 2012
moremi SHUT THE FUCKUP........ How e take affect you. Leave the man to solve his emotional issues. Titan handle your biz man. Its all good.

1 Like

Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by maclatunji: 9:54am On May 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Titan walks into a club all swaggalicously, His trained eyes landing on the prettiest girl in the room.

Their eyes meet.

And like a moth drawn to flames, Titan finds himself by her side in no time

"Hey Babe" he growls sexily.

"Hey back" she answers coyly, twirling a strand of her Brazilian weave.

"So, what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like" Titan says, reaching for the strand of Brazilian weave. . .their fingers touch.

Oh yeah, something is definitely happening here.

"Oh I came with friends" She answers breathlessly

"What say you and I find a quieter place" he whispers in her ears, he is so close now he can stick his tongue in them if he wants"

"I. . . I. . My friends. . ." was all she could muster.

"Never mind about them, I'll drop you off at home. . .if you insist"

"But I don't even know you" she protests halfhearted

"Oh baby, that's not true and you know that. Tell me you don't fee the connection and I will turn around and walk out this club. Tell me you don't feel like you've known me all your life and I promise I'll leave you alone. You can't, can you?"

"Nooo. . .I can't. I've never felt this way before. It is confusing"

"Baby don't try to make sense of it. This is once in a life time feeling, just go with it. . .are you ready to go with it?"

"Yes. . .I mean. . .I. .. Oh God. . .I don't"

He lean in further. . .going in for the kill

"Trust me babe" she can't be sure he actually spoke those word out loud but if she had to guess, she'd say she read his mind.

"Okay" she says smiling into his eyes.

Titan almost melts from the spark in her eyes

He takes her hand and they walk into the sunset. . .or at least they were supposed to until Titan suddenly stopped

" Waaaait. . .ol on, ol on, I forget to aksss. . .How many square meals can your family afford?"

"Huh?" She asked confused. . .disoriented from the sudden jerk back to reality?

"I saaaaaaay, how many square meals a day una family fit afford to chop together"

"Err. . . .hmmm. . .two. . .but"

"Ah Nah, nah. . why didn't you tell me on time naaa? Oooooooh! Waste of time"

"What?" she asks thoroughly confused

"Ah, I no do! I noooooooooo do. " he enunciates, clapping his hand for emphasis

Then he turns his back to her and summons his friend at the top of his lungs

"Boniface, u dey come abi you wan stay? I do comot go. Make una meet me for mama charlie canteen. . .na dia I go finish the night."

Without a backward glance, Titan walks out the club. . .thanking God, he was saved from another non three square meals having girl.

"Baba God thank you oh, you don safe me again ooh. Choi Man pikin for enter another yawa!!"

Unfortunately Titan's impatience and his disdain for the non three square meal having kinda girls didn't allow him to listen to what she had to say, for you see. . .the girl was about to tell Titan that because of her family's busy schedule they could only afford to eat Breakfast and Dinner together. Lunch, which is usually catered by the top chef in town is eaten separately.

Promise you won't kill me someday with laughter. cheesy
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by recruitmnt: 11:03am On May 17, 2012
afdman: moremi SHUT THE FUCKUP........ How e take affect you. Leave the man to solve his emotional issues. Titan handle your biz man. Its all good.

I know Moremi's post sounds really mean but that might just be what this guy needs to jolt him back to reality!
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Johndoe100(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2012
recruitmnt:

I know Moremi's post sounds really mean but that might just be what this guy needs to jolt him back to reality!

More like he is just being his mean ol self no?
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by moremi2008(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2012
afdman: moremi SHUT THE FUCKUP........ How e take affect you. Leave the man to solve his emotional issues. Titan handle your biz man. Its all good.

This man has zero interest in solving any emotional issues. He came here to pine and seek sympathetic ears. Too bad I have zero sympathies for a grown man, the future head of a household, who is unable to handle romantic disappointment with some modicum of dignity. What is he going to do when life throws him a real tragedy? Throw himself off 3rd Mainland? I am not in the business of coddling grown-azz men! Sue me if this upsets you. grin
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 17, 2012
@OP
in order for you to move from this nightmare with a lesson learned, you need to understand where you FAILED as a man, so you dont repeat these mistakes.......as we can clearly see that SHE dumped you, and if she hadnt done that you would probably still be with this rat!!!

A) you said you fell in love as you did everything for her for 6yrs. may i ask: what exactly did you love about her AND what exactly made you believe that she loved YOU?
B) why were you NOT willing to call this charade off (like your family advised you), after she openly cheated on you?
C) when exactly did you think that this disrespectful woman was NOT the one?!
D) why would you want to plead to your family for someone's total lack of respect for YOU, YOUR R/SHIP, YOUR FAMILY?
E) after she dumped you, you even tried your hardest to get back with her, so obviously all the above points hadnt REGISTER in your mind yet? oh lawd!!!!!

she is obviously calling because she knows you. here are some few things you should always remember:
[b]- many people are quick to "say" I LOVE YOU, yet have no idea what the words means/entails.
- many people are in love with an emotion rather than a person, and foolishly assimilate the two while they have nothing in common.
- the first emotion/act/habit that should come along with love is RESPECT. if someone has no respect for you then i am safe to say that they dont love you ONE BIT.
- sometimes, you spend so much time with someone, and get comfortable with them, that you believe this must be love.....when it fact it is simply EASIER LIFE.
- if ALL your family are against a person, then i suggest you dump this gal quickly, as life on your own will be too much to bare (especially with someone who has no respect for you/your relationship).
- some women have a LovePeddler gene. it doesnt matter how why when who they fukc, they will because they are whores like that, no explanation needed. you may scratch your head in understanding why this lady give herself to others like that, while this coochie has always been a community coochie. you just failed to realize that, trying to make it your own.
- you must stop whatever contact you have with this woman as she knows that you are weak for her (we can all understand that). if she calls, hang up the phone. if she send a SMS, delete it without reading it. and if she ever comes face to face with you, warn her with an evil look NEVER TO CONTACT YOU AGAIN. block her number from your phone before deleting it. FB/TWITTER or any other social media, DELETE HER!!!!
- what you should learn NOW (since you havent yet) is that whatever you had with this person was wrong from the get go. it was an illusion, a charade, and sadly you were taken for a ride for all these yrs.use your heart to love BUT you should always let your brain evaluate the situation.....loving someone for no damn reason is not only wrong, but also the reason why so many are quick to jump from the 3rd mainland bridge when that said love fails.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Okontami: 4:46pm On May 17, 2012
Hi Titans, Am really happy that you have been heart broken. You will feel am being wicked, but am not. A strong heart is that heart that has been trampled upon, broken and is able to put back the pieces together. I had the same experience when i was younger, but unfortunately in order to heal i went wayward and went astray i ended up blasting about 300 innocent ladies. Although i was healed of my pains by going astray but i regret it today. i was able to learn from the heart breaks i had and today am married with kids. Try to forget the young Lady. Go into every relationship with an open mind, open eyes and open brain. Never love with your heart, please guys love with your head.She is indeed having a wonderful time where she is presently and u can never take that from her, so forget about her and focus on things that matters in life , like career, good healthy living, and personal happiness. List the things you need to achieve in life, think deeply on how to accomplish them and act on them . This should shift your mind from distraction. Please once again let her go for good. She is not meant for you. OKONTAMI
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 8:54pm On May 17, 2012
Thank you Mr.brown Jay and MR. Okontami

I shall heed 2 your advices as I have indeed cut of all sorts of contact
Off that girl, I seriously hope she doesn't contact me anymore -

I sincerely don't think I can love again till I'm married as most relationships esp
Nigerian based are just coupled with headaches, I'm doin better each passing day and commiting myself
2 other motivational things in life, she has indeed taught me a lesson which I would never forget in a life time, this lesson shall indeed be told 2d kids of my kids as lessons -

Don't know why I choose 2learn d hard way commiting all my life, money, resources everyting in2 a relationship that crashed only 4months away from Nigeria - I certainly do not wish her well and she clearly knows this - its everyone 2 their tent, she seizes 2 exist in my world since we went apart, I have no regrets she's gone but what I can't understand is why she choose 2 wait this long 2strike and why are people just so unreasonably wicked -

She knows she has messed up and had 2 away 2 a south south state, coupled with her wayward friends - I really don't give a fu#ck - all I have in my head are fragments imagination of her, what she looks like,

Well Thank God 4my life - I only pity d man who wud marry such girl
Do such cheats ever fall in love
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2012
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by moremi2008(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2012
This thread is hysterical and it's even funnier because the ladies are suspiciously missing! Where is the Cabal to come and soothe this poor man's heart?! tongue
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Nobody: 7:50am On May 18, 2012
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by moremi2008(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2012
chaircover: @moremi as the only male member of our cabal, I can see that you listened very well in your training classes and are now doing a great job, so we feel confident enough to leave you to sort things out while we do our nails and our weaves grin grin grin

No disrespect o!, but these are the men that we are bringing up these days; soft men with sardine bones. Men that are supposed to the be leaders and the head of the home. A girl that should have been kicked to the kerb since 1934 is still giving a foreign educated master degree holder an unsettled tummy.

As Dayo said, he needs to find himself one of these landcruiser defence chicks to give him the time of his life or take a trip to LUTH or UCH or pick up a Nigerian Newspaper and then see the real meaning of problems and compare it to the little inconvenience that is making him die slowly now.

The girl cheated for goodness sakes and to add insult to injury refused to be remorseful about it; so what further handwriting on the wall do you need to realize that she is no good for you and that you did infact have a lucky escape or you may find youself doing DNA tests on your teenage children years down the line.

Like I said earlier, in 5 years time, he will be embarrassed to see this thread.

Oh and by the way, women do not respect wusses.

GBAM! OP, you've heard it from a woman's mouth! Man up! Let it go. There's plenty of fish in the ocean. You made a mistake (we all do), but it's time to move on from that mistake so you can meet other eligible women.

GIANT DISCLAIMER: I am not a part of any Cabal and I will never be a part of it! Madam CC is just looking for my trouble! Thanks!
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by titans: 5:51pm On May 18, 2012
Thanks Madam chaircover - that's all I needed 2 hear from you
Should that girl ever cross my path again - please is there a special message you
Could please write out for me so I could send 2 her or is incase she calls shoild I just go directly with
D hanging up which some people have suggested

I'm prepared 2 do anytin nw 2kick her out - madamn cc please if there's any message
Which I could send 2her which wud make her flee or make her seat down and think about her life
Please share
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 18, 2012
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2012
OMG.

I cant believe you are still on this.

Whch school did you do your undergrad

I can bet its all these private Universities like Babcock, Bowen and Covenant where Kogbokogbo (buscuit boned) children are being raised

What were you doing in your teenage years? Those are the times to toughen up for heartbreaks as a man maybe you were not too experienced. The girl obviously doesnt think much of you.

Even if she begs your mom like you desperately want she would never respect you and turn you to gbewudani (Moremi interprete)
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by SisiKill1: 6:55pm On May 18, 2012
I thought twas GBERUDANI. . .As in gbe purse me, Gbe bag mi ati bata mi. Ko de ma gba gbe underwear ti mo sa si ta o. ..You know. . .Erudani.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2012
I think its Ewu as in Shirt
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by SisiKill1: 7:09pm On May 18, 2012
Aaah! I see!!

My own sounds kinda fun sha tongue
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by dayokanu(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Aaah! I see!!

My own sounds kinda fun sha tongue

You are not Yoruba na shebi you be Tapa
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by moremi2008(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2012
I see that Sisi Kill is up to the task of interpretation! grin Sisi Kill, is it true that you're Tapa? As in, aren't those Nupe people? Where did you learn Yoruba?

PS - I don tire this guy's case oh!. He's just a lily-livered man. Imagine asking another woman for a sample SMS message to send the chick!!! What part of leave her alone doesn't he understand?! LOL!!!! I wish him well (and perhaps a few more heartbreaks to really toughen him up!) This is the type of guy that makes Lagos girls act anyhow! Just spoiling business for the rest of us. angry
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by obasijoy(f): 3:14am On May 19, 2012
@ op how did you know she cheated on you? Did your people catch her red handed? You want to forgive her only if she beg your people or mum for forgiveness. Because she doesn't wanna beg them you just finalized that she doesn't love you.

One thing you have to know is that we are all human and a girl of 23yrs will have this pride In her that she is still very young and pretty, she is the one that calls you once in a while to check on you that means that she loves you. Her text message was due to your action on her. As in your reply that she should stop calling you. *we are all human and we have pride*

Begging your family implies that even when you guys get married, she must be begging them always in every little mistake she does b/c she is a young girl.

Please even when you marry another girl please don't use that in your own home if not you will use your hand to destroy your home b/c of your family and live with the pains why your brothers, sisters and parent live happily.

Example you have seen how only begging your family has destroyed your relationship. It for have destroyed your marriage if you guys were married.

I just entered 25yrs this month and I know very well what a pretty girl of 23yrs will be acting. B/c I also acted that way in my marriage, I got married at that age.

She not begging them doesn't mean that she doesn't love you and don't be surprise that she may love you most but wouldn't love to show it so that you wouldn't break her heart which you did the last time she called you, she just strengthen herself by sending that text.

This is a civilized world and people learn everyday. Because she is young doesn't mean that your people should intimidate her. One thing about this is that if you beg once, you have started it and any day she didn't beg that will be the beginning of the end of the marriage which happened in my own case. I was always begging both when I was wrong or right b/c I started it.

Let me ask you this? What of if she is a working class rich lady of 32 yrs, will you tell her to come and plead your people? Or can they intimidate her?

Please she loves you and may even love you more than you do. If she calls you anytime that's if she will call again, pick her calls and talk to her in a matured way, ask her if she loves you and tell her you do too. Don't bring up the issue of begging your people. She will do it at her own time without even telling you and you will be surprise.

The worst mistake anybody can do is to allow a third party in his/her relationship or marriage. I am talking from experience my x hubby did it b/c he is mummy's boy and I am young, they used me as their slave. I thank God I'm free and he is a big looser in everything. He calls my people now, but don't have his time again let him go and marry his people.

Please you can still call her that's if you want and sort out issues with your babe alone. Once again her text doesn't mean that she does love you, is just to strengthen herself.
when you told her not to call you again does that mean you don't love her? You see what I mean. *you can answer that*

The ball is in your court and its your relationship so trash it out yourself.
Re: Help . . Im Dying Slowly by sluvy4tune(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2012
mOve on man---you dont need her !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Having Ur Husband Niece Stay With U, Wat Are The Challenges And Ways Out? / My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin / I Caught My House Maid Breastfeeding My Child...please HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.