Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari (49440 Views)

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari / So ICC Did Not Hear: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari / Buhari And The 2015 'the Dog And The Baboon' Bloody Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 1:23pm On May 15, 2012
How many know that Buhari employed his cousin as the sole vetter of ALL contracts and monies flowing through PTF?
YES, JUST ONE MAN, vetting all Nigeria's money!
Thank you Buhari!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by NaijaNaWaa: 1:24pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf: How many people know that Buhari's cousin committed suicide in his PTF office when Abubakers regime decided to open the books?
The fraud was staggering. cool

Is it that Afri Projects man?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 1:25pm On May 15, 2012
How many people know that all of Buhari's life (from 1970 onward) was spent at the head of NNPC (and later PTF)?

Yes, it was Buhari that set up the criminally opaque NNPC that is a mafia and law unto itself.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 1:26pm On May 15, 2012
NaijaNaWaa:

Is it that Afri Projects man?

You got that right, sir.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by PapaBrowne(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2012
He is calling his fellow vampires to sharpen their tooth for Bloodbath 2015! May his blood be the first!!

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by teskyg: 1:29pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari just shot himself on his leg.2015 election is gone like a smoke in the air.Where are his supporters,are u blood thirsty Murderer like Buhari?This is treason and I am wondering why he has not been arrested and prosecuted.A fool at 40 is a fool forever.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 1:33pm On May 15, 2012
How do we classify an incorruptible man who boldly declared that Late General Sani Abacha never stole a dime from the treasury . . .

Please where do we place/calibrate such an incorruptible entity . . .

Let me help =====> He is an Incorrupt ignorant man . . .He is incorrupt foolish man . . . .He is an incorrupt tribalistic man . .He is an incorrupt tyrant . .He is an incorrupt blatant liar . . .He is an incorrupt corrupt man . .

How do we classify this Incorruptible Saint Buhari ?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by SkyBlue1: 1:34pm On May 15, 2012
ballabriggs: Everytime the man speaks the PDP people go defensive. What the hell are they scared of is something I find it difficult to understand. He has only said what is inevitable if things continue this way in Nigeria. This charade called democracy is not sustainable. It is ruining every aspect of our lives. It has got to change. But the problem is whether it is going to change for good or for bad. That is why these people who are there to loot, kill and deceive the people have got to wake up. For how long are we going to cry restructuring? Anyone expecting Jonathan to move for restructuring is joking. If he does then how would he be able to stone Sylva? They are so scared of loosing power at the center. Nigerians have got to wake up to vote out the PDP. Voting them again is like rewarding mediocrity. It is not done in any serious democracy. The PDP is a very retrogressive party.

I understand your point, and honestly, I agree with most of what you have said. However, do we cut off the nose to spite the face? The problem with elections has always been about a viable alternative with regards to the parties we currently have. Last election was about two things: Was Buhari a better option than PDP; and those who saw themselves as fighting against a northern 'born to rule' mentality especially after the whole Yar Adua death fiasco.

I was swayed slightly towards Buhari, not because I thought he was the answer (because I didn't and don't), but because I thought it would be good to make a break from PDP so they know what it feels like to lose an election since I think they have gotten waaay too complacent and comfortable. Did I believe in Buhari enough to campaign for others to vote for him? NO! And therein lies the problem. NO VIABLE ALTERNATIVES.

If you want to inspire people to leave the devil they know, then it has to be done with viable alternatives that the people see as different enough in what they can bring to what attains. If Fashola had declared for precidency last year, I would have put in my own money and done fundraising and campaigning for the guy my darn self (even though I don't believe he is the panacea to Nigeria's problems but definitely worthwhile). And that is the difference.

People seem to be unable to reconcile the fact that Buhari does not cut out to be the inspiring figure they see him to be and get angry with others when all they see in him is an EX MILITARY DICTATOR. That also has to stop. The assumption that those who chose Jonathan over Buhari somehow don't have the interest of Nigeria at heart or are less politicaly savvy is both condencending and patronising, and will win you no converts to the cause. What we need as we have always done, is a viable alternative that people can believe in and get behind. The work starts now and not one month to elections. With his utterances today Buhari has just made me feel even more distant from whatever it was he was meant to stand for.

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by nku5: 1:34pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari's inflammatory rhetoric helped inflame the mobs that killed many southerners, now he's doing it again. Can't this man be picked up and warned?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by laCapri: 1:43pm On May 15, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Sai buhari don uban mutun,a true leader,if u dnt lik him dat means u are corrupt

are u a cow or a pig?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Funkymallam(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2012
Sky Blue:

I understand your point, and honestly, I agree with most of what you have said. However, do we cut off the nose to spite the face? The problem with elections has always been about a viable alternative with regards to the parties we currently have. Last election was about two things: Was Buhari a better option than PDP; and those who saw themselves as fighting against a northern 'born to rule' mentality especially after the whole Yar Adua death fiasco.

I was swayed slightly towards Buhari, not because I thought he was the answer (because I didn't and don't), but because I thought it would be good to make a break from PDP so they know what it feels like to lose an election since I think they have gotten waaay too complacent and comfortable. Did I believe in Buhari enough to campaign for others to vote for him? NO! And therein lies the problem. NO VIABLE ALTERNATIVES.

If you want to inspire people to leave the devil they know, then it has to be done with viable alternatives that the people see as different enough in what they can bring to what attains. If Fashola had declared for precidency last year, I would have put in my own money and done fundraising and campaigning for the guy my darn self (even though I don't believe he is the panacea to Nigeria's problems but definitely worthwhile). And that is the difference.

People seem to be unable to reconcile the fact that Buhari does not cut out to be the inspiring figure they see him to be and get angry with others when all they see in him is an EX MILITARY DICTATOR. That also has to stop. The assumption that those who chose Jonathan over Buhari somehow don't have the interest of Nigeria at heart or are less politicaly savvy is both condencending and patronising, and will win you no converts to the cause. What we need as we have always done, is a viable alternative that people can believe in and get behind. The work starts now and not one month to elections. With his utterances today Buhari has just made me feel even more distant from whatever it was he was meant to stand for.

+10
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by godello: 2:28pm On May 15, 2012
Gbawe:

Koruji, who will carry out a "complete restructure of federation to make it workable" without executive and legislative power? This hopelessness is even more compounded in the face of the realisation that many citizens do not understand that power to bring change is in their hands.

Let us stop any romanticised notion of how we think Nigeria will make progress. Let us face reality.

We know the PDP is entirely devoted to a central system plundering the wealth of Nigeria . This is why the PIB cannot be passed when we have a PDP President, VP, Senate President, Deputy Senate Preisdent and Speaker house of Rep - plus upper and lower house majority !!!!!

Everything the PDP does and is devoted to happens to work against the progress of Nigeria. This is why, year in year out, it is essential for the Party to vote in a "business as usual" President who is simply a tool. Do you not see how noise of an SNC or constitution amendment to aid "true federalism" is all lost on GEJ while he pursues tenure elongation and other frivolities? What does that tell you vis-a-vis the power of the Presidency to aid or impede the progress of the Nation?

The first thing that must be done is for the PDP to be voted out at presidential level. While the Party controls the number 1 executive position in the land, Nigeria is going nowhere. A simple case study is Ghana. Rawlings realised that some had to go for his beloved nation to make progress. He knew, at the time, his people did not have the requisite political sophistication to get rid of these enemies of progress. Rawlings did what he had to do and the rest, as they say, is history. Nigeria is exactly where Ghana was i.e with a failing Nation held to ransom by vacuous looters and plunderers yet its people cannot rescue themselves because they lack the political nous to understand "people's power".

I am not going to talk about whether Buhari should run or not but what I will say is that those who see the big picture and know that the PDP must be defeated will not attempt to desenfranchise the voice of Buhari. His influence cannot be overlooked and he will be important in the effort to dethrone the PDP. Effective politics requires a level of pragmatism and with all due respect, let us not be acting/talking like the Soyinkas and Fawehinmis of the world when the people you are speaking for lack even basic political sophistication to understand a Plan B let alone carry it out.

The only option, first and foremost, and given how things stand, involves a joint project to remove a Party that is regression personified.
truely u have spoken well !
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 15, 2012
This man don come with his "IF" problems again!! Can't Nigeria do without this "IF" man?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by nduchucks: 2:36pm On May 15, 2012
koruji:
I have said it before Buhari cannot help Nigeria. This is not how true leaders save a nation.

Always threatening fire and brimstone. How about lead a body of knowledgeable individuals to help INEC identify potential 2015 problems and correct it right now?

Even more urgent - how about helping to save the nation from the disintegration that looms before 2015 if your backyard keeps going boom, boom, boom.

How can Gen. Buhari be talking about a free-and-fair election when anybody with half-a-minds eye can see that no elections will take place in northern Nigeria if BH is not completely put down soon?

The above commentary reeks of naivity and complete ignorance of the Nigerian condition. Let me remind you that, when GEJ and his cohorts broke the power sharing agreement which called for power rotation between North and South, we warned of the dangers which would result. It goes without saying that those dangers remain with us as we speak. If you believe that a power sharing agreement existed, ask yourself why CAN could not find a presidential candidate from the SW and had to bring Ribadu in.

Let those who have ears listen – PDP has done enough damage to our country. The final straw should be the inaction of the federal government given the massive corruption and outright theft exposed during the fuel subsidy probe. Nigerians should be in the streets, revolting and demanding action from the federal government, but as expected, cowardice has been chosen by the youths and others.

PDP must go, that party has had enough!!! Indeed if a free and fair election were held in 2015, this party has no chance of winning. Any outcome, short of expunging PDP from office is tantamount to massive election rigging. Insha Allah, if that happens in 2015, the Dog and baboon will be soaked indeed. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf:

IMHO, he is stretching his luck. Unlike last year, GEJ is finally settling down and I imagine, will soon begin to boot loose talkers in the balls.

When you hear the gutter utterances by our past dictators like Buhari and IBB, you easily understand how we got where we are.

I feel you. Loose talk by "Mad Men" Like Buhari is why GEJ presently eats $30,000/day meals, reads N500,000,000.00 Newspapers, writes with N1Billion stationeries and why subsidy fraud shot up from N300Billion to almost N4Trillion in less than a year.

Oh, I think its also the reason why GEJ has been revealed to be behind the Bombings overwhelming the nation and why he refuses to bring his corrupt friends before the courts .
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 2:44pm On May 15, 2012
This is the oldest trick in the book. The PDP controlled media loves to slander Buhari and they ALWAYS do so by claiming that he gave a speech in Hausa and said XYZ. Often times the people who write these articles are people who cannot even speak Hausa. Whenever I read an article that claims that Buhari said anything in Hausa, I ignore it. This was the same tactic that the media used to paint Buhari as a religious fanatic.

Nairalanders, PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. I want to see a video.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 15, 2012
peaceful division will solve all problems if we start working for it now.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 2:48pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari has always been an islamic fundamentalits
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 2:49pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari has always been an islamic fundamentalist
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 15, 2012
ekt_bear: I think the best thing is to just work to see the country split apart.

I'm not sure that working within the Nigerian political system will lead to good results.

The entire thing needs to be destroyed and split into pieces.

End of story.

Truth is we share different value systems. While a certain Region will turn their backs on an OBJ , others will support their son to eat $30,000 a day meals while almost 80% of the population starves to death. We do not believe in the same right and wrong and as far as the South East and North remain in one country, they'll continue to drag the rest down because of their hatred for each other and their inability to see past Religion and/or Tribe.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 15, 2012
moHot: AM NOT SURPRISED, IS HE NOT THAT GAP - TOOTHED NORTHERN AGBERO? THATS WHY I USED TO SAY JONATHAN IS DUMB, TOO DUMB,VERY DUMB FELLOW..
THIS KIND OF STATEMENT SHOULD BE REGARDED AS TREASONABLE FELONY AGAINST THE NATION.

If Buhari speaking the truth is a treasonable Offense, what do you call GEJ's corruption and setting off bombs against the very citizens he's supposed to protect?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 2:52pm On May 15, 2012
kingoflag:

End of story.

Truth is we share different value systems. While a certain Region will turn their backs on an OBJ , others will support their son to eat $30,000 a day meals while almost 80% of the population starves to death. We do not believe in the same right and wrong and as far as the South East and North remain in one country, they'll continue to drag the rest down because of their hatred for each other and their inability to see past Religion and/or Tribe.

Shut up!!!
Bloody tribalist
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by nagoma(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

Honestly, I have never been a fan of that guy. well, I have no reason to believe he is corrupt, so I give it to him that he's clean. Besides that what else? Absolutely nothing! Nothing to offer, no democratic credentials, no civility, no ideas, just another nonentity masquerading as a leader. Statements like this resulted in loss of lives of innocent corp members and to think that people like him talk rubbish, walk free and continue to foment trouble is just beyond my imagination. Why can't the guy be arrested or called for some sort of questioning? Is he above law?

If you remove El-Rufai, who else is in CPC?

You may be right in some of your views but it is PDP that caused the loss of corpers lives by their enforcement of a hated person to be returned as the governor in Bauchi. Bauchi electorate promised to remove their governor who after the 2007 election crossed to PDP. He was promised failure by Bauchi electorate but PDP by hook and crook were rigging for him. We know how much nine figure some of money the governor took from the state treasury and gave Patience Jonathan to cleans himself from the sin of his marriage to Yar'adu'as daughter and his membership of the cabal. He won the heart of the Jonathan family and The Youth corps members were used to rig for PDP. They were mainly southerners and the preaching ( in and out of church) was that Jonathan was for Christ and they were given money to rig. The violence and killing was unfortunate and indefensible but the desperation to remove Yuguda thru electoral process and the obstacle caused by PDP rigging is what caused the violence. Believe it or not - this is the truth.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 2:52pm On May 15, 2012
[size=16pt]This is the oldest trick in the book. The PDP controlled media loves to slander Buhari and they ALWAYS do so by claiming that he gave a speech in Hausa and said something incendiary. Often times the people who write these articles are people who cannot even speak Hausa. Whenever I read an article that claims that Buhari said anything in Hausa, I ignore it. This was the same tactic that the media used to paint Buhari as a religious fanatic.

Nairalanders, PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. I want to see a video
.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by rabzy01: 2:54pm On May 15, 2012
Jakumo: Ah yes, Ayatollah Mommod Dumbfuck Buhari-Bin-Laden is in fine combative form once again, and giddy with the prospect of more flesh of the dead to eat in the wake of genocidal killings carried out by his Boko Haram terror gang.

When will Uncle Sam shut this cretin down for good ? If Buhari-Bin-Laden's public death threats, and the resultant blood baths that followed, are not sufficient basis for that mangy monkey's arraignment before the International Criminal Court in The Hague, then perhaps the cheaper alternative of a well-aimed Hellfire missile will do the job. Get on with it, Uncle Sam. It is time NOW !
You must be as clueless as your presodo, GEJ. So with all your Niger delta militants and OPC, you are still afraid of the only true General. Keep on crying loud so that Uncle Sam will hear you.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 15, 2012
idupaul: Now I have no doubt that Buhari is solely behind the violence eating up Nigeria ...

Yeah, but Henry Okah, A fellow Ijaw like GEJ (and the Leader of MEND) did not blame Buhari for the bombings now, did he?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 2:55pm On May 15, 2012
danjohn: [size=16pt]This is the oldest trick in the book. The PDP controlled media loves to slander Buhari and they ALWAYS do so by claiming that he gave a speech in Hausa and said something incendiary. Often times the people who write these articles are people who cannot even speak Hausa. Whenever I read an article that claims that Buhari said anything in Hausa, I ignore it. This was the same tactic that the media used to paint Buhari as a religious fanatic.

Nairalanders, PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. I want to see a video
.[/size]

Shut up!!
Bloody liar angry
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by PapaBrowne(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2012
ndu_chucks:

The above commentary reeks of naivity and complete ignorance of the Nigerian condition. Let me remind you that, when GEJ and his cohorts broke the power sharing agreement which called for power rotation between North and South, we warned of the dangers which would result. It goes without saying that those dangers remain with us as we speak. If you believe that a power sharing agreement existed, ask yourself why CAN could not find a presidential candidate from the SW and had to bring Ribadu in.

Let those who have ears listen – PDP has done enough damage to our country. The final straw should be the inaction of the federal government given the massive corruption and outright theft exposed during the fuel subsidy probe. Nigerians should be in the streets, revolting and demanding action from the federal government, but as expected, cowardice has been chosen by the youths and others.

PDP must go, that party has had enough!!! Indeed if a free and fair election were held in 2015, this party has no chance of winning. Any outcome, short of expunging PDP from office is tantamount to massive election rigging. Insha Allah, if that happens in 2015, the Dog and baboon will be soaked indeed. A word is enough for the wise.

Maybe in the North West and North East , People are tired of PDP. But In the rest of the four regions, what people are tired of is the likes Buhari and the rest of the ilk that give tacit support to Boko Harm with comments like this. Many folks I know that liked the BB TEAM IN 2011, have vowed never to vote Buhari nor a Core Northerner any longer. Ibori in Prison without campaigning would trounce Buhari in many states in the south and middle belt and thats because people prefer the impact of corruption than the impact of terrorism. [/b]I will choose corruption over terrorism anyday anytime.

[b]You promised that Nigeria would be ungovernable. . . . no you missed it. It is not Nigeria who is ungovernable, it is the core North. Things are improving at an alarming pace in the rest of the country.
New businesses are being opened, jobs are being created, new universities are coming up, massive projects are in the works, malls are opening up in major cities, some infrastructure development happening here and there, the economy is doing pretty well in the south. It might not be perfect but things are improving even in states dominated by the PDP Governors.
Southern Nigeria is beginning to look more like Brazil, Turkey, Indonesia and the rest of the massive emerging markets. Northern Nigeria on the other hand is looking more like Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen and the like!
Keep making the north ungovernable, its the North that would suffer as when the dust settles, rebuilding would take decades by which time Southern Nigeria would have joined the comity of advancing Nations!

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 15, 2012
icez:

Shut up!!!
Bloody tribalist

Hehe against who? Hispanics, Asians, and Caucasians?

I didn't know you guys was so backwards till I came on this site. . . try again.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 2:59pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari has only proven again, that he is a scary-eyed terrorist. embarassed
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by mpumalanga: 3:00pm On May 15, 2012
Nigerians talk of free and fair election as if it will fall from the moon.
If buhari and his people are sincere with free and fair election,they should support
his excellency president GEAJ to provide all nigeria with biometric id card.

Free and fair election is not when some murderers jump in from niger and chad and use
fear to multiply votes in desert area in order to justify the age-long fictitious majority.

Buhari detained Ekwueme in kirikiri and put Shagari in his house in sokoto.
I think it easier for Pw botha to rule new south africa than a neo-apartheid
apostle like buhari to rule the nigeria.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 3:00pm On May 15, 2012
icez:

Shut up!!
Bloody liar angry

How am I lying? Please show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. Please I am begging you. Show me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.