Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari (49368 Views)

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari / So ICC Did Not Hear: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari / Buhari And The 2015 'the Dog And The Baboon' Bloody Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by onyewec3: 10:23am On May 15, 2012
solomon111: Is this the kind of person that ACN wants to form allegiance with?
A man whose actions and in-actions led to the murder of hundreds of southern youth corpers.
A man who is now threatening fire and brimestone if he loses the election.
Who says BETRAYAL is not engrained in the DNA of the average yoruba man.

i agree with you...any southerner who votes for buhari again shows the person just sacrificed the lives of the innocent corp members killed by buhari and hi9s apologists
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On May 15, 2012
canuck: Even if he has anything good to offer, Gen Buhari's deperation is IRRITATING and destructive! Haba! Na by force to rule the second time?

BTW, what the heck has a dog to do with a baboon? Is this a Boko Haram/Al-Queda inspired figure of speech? Rubbish!
The man is desperate to save nigeria not rule nigeria.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 10:24am On May 15, 2012
gbadexy: I think if nothing else,we need to vote pdp out so the new party can expose their fraud and corruption.also they need to understand that it is not an automatic victory and thus sit up abcd perform better

And which new party is this . . .mind informing us . . . Think hard before you answer us . . . Thanks . . .
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Htown64(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2012
bayooooooo: If this man is not cautioned, Nigeria is set for explosion.
cautioned how? Nigeria is already exploding and you are here talking of future explosion. If those behind the subsidy scam are not brought to book then 2015 will truly be bloody.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On May 15, 2012
Buhari believes the meaning of "free and fair election" is when CPC wins. He is only deceiving himself if he thinks majority of Nigerians like CPC

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On May 15, 2012
onyewec3:

i agree with you...any southerner who votes for buhari again shows the person just sacrificed the lives of the innocent corp members killed by buhari and hi9s apologists
Useless talk, until a better candidate like Fashola comes along, Buhari is my man. It is very retarded to make claims you can't defend in court.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by redsun(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2012
Which ever way u see it,the endemic corruption that is prevalent in nigerian society is an utmost act of terrorism. Millions die needlessly from the atrocities nigerian leaders commit with impunity.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2012
Vampire, bloodsucking buhari grin grin
We all are enjoying calling the "monster" names.
I await the bastards that will challenge me when its the most cursed president's time. Nobody dey talk respect now ooo grin
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by bittyend(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2012
Cowards of southern nigeria, why are you scared of the north? Boko haram, oil cabal, electricity cabal etc are all GEJ's allies.. He knows these people - hence, why he will never presecute them.. As long as they all loot the country dead..

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by noiseless: 10:27am On May 15, 2012
Why is it that these people can't just wait to theaten us with blood bath all the time, WHY WHY WHY WHY? Anyway may fire consume those bloody igbo politicians who are tools that are used against us.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by feelamong(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2012
onyewec3:

why didnt buhari speak in english langusge that could cut accross all ethnic divides rather he choosed to speak in hausa and yet you open ur mouth and vomit this shit.....i think u are a hausa enslaved

Anu Mpama!!!!Even after the white man has left you... you still want to remain tied to their apron...colonial mentality of the highest order... I can choose to speak in my native tongue whenever i have my townsmen visiting me and that was exactly what Buhari did......for ur info am a full bred Igbo man. But the fact reains that without Justice there shall be no peace...Yestady we shouted over the south south suffering injustice from tyhe govt and oil coys.. today we are shouting over a northerner being rigged out ,,....whop knows tomorrow it might be my turn being brutalised cos am Igbo.... see until there is equity and fair play in our elections...Buhari has every right to shout !!!

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Htown64(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2012
koruji: I have said it before Buhari cannot help Nigeria. This is not how true leaders save a nation.

Always threatening fire and brimstone. How about lead a body of knowledgeable individuals to help INEC identify potential 2015 problems and correct it right now?

Even more urgent - how about helping to save the nation from the disintegration that looms before 2015 if your backyard keeps going boom, boom, boom.

How can Gen. Buhari be talking about a free-and-fair election when anybody with half-a-minds eye can see that no elections will take place in northern Nigeria if BH is not completely put down soon?

what advice do you want him to give than what he gave after the end of the election tribunal? Your president is not listening.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 10:29am On May 15, 2012
People seriously feel and believe Buhari/Fashola will be magical at the poll . . .that is what we call Naija political naivety . .

Buhari is not a palatable choice to most . . .not now when his brethrens up there are busy blowing every living and non living matter to extinction . . .
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by PapaBrowne(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2012
Even Babangida doesn't preach as much violence as this reef!!
How can anybody desire leadership from a man who never says anything about Nigeria's progress. This guy only talks about elections and nothing more. We have some good years before the elections. He can talk about how to move this nation forward. He can talk about solving the education deficit in the north. He can talk about extremism fueled by wrong interpretation of Islam. He can talk about a whole lot other things, but no... in 2012 he is talking about blood in 2015. The man is pathetic.

[b]Reality Check
[/b]In the presence of Boko Haram, no voting can take place in the core north- the only region where Buhari has any hopes of scoring. So where does the man want to win a free and fair election. In many parts of the south, an Ibori Presidency with an Alamieseigha Vice would trump a Buhari Ticket anyday. The man is very unaware of the geography of this country. Things are not in his favour.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Htown64(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2012
feelamong:

Anu Mpama!!!!Even after the white man has left you... you still want to remain tied to their apron...colonial mentality of the highest order... I can choose to speak in my native tongue whenever i have my townsmen visiting me and that was exactly what Buhari did......for ur info am a full bred Igbo man. But the fact reains that without Justice there shall be no peace...Yestady we shouted over the south south suffering injustice from tyhe govt and oil coys.. today we are shouting over a northerner being rigged out ,,....whop knows tomorrow it might be my turn being brutalised cos am Igbo.... see until there is equity and fair play in our elections...Buhari has every right to shout !!!
bless you for telling him the truth.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Lexoria: 10:32am On May 15, 2012
Odunnu: Aside Elrufai being a 'recycled useless garbage' he is also an annoying, irritating two faced proud fool. I had to unfollow him on twitter before I break my laptop with anger

ROFLMAO........You funny oooooo
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2012
onyewec3:

Good, what has the retardeen done about this in making sure the loved ones of these corpers received justice?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by AZeD1(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2012
koruji: I have more than one suggestion, which will start with a complete restructuring of our federation to make it workable. That is the first and foremost.

You simply cannot build a pyramid upside down, but that is what we are doing in Nigeria. It doesn't matter how skilled the builders are, it will never work. Worse, while sane builders are warning about the necessity to build properly it is the insane, inept, corrupt and down-right clueless builders that will keep volunteering to lead the effort of building an upside-down pyramid.

After we restructure the federation, orienting our pyramid correctly, the number of fraudulent builders will go down significantly. What we must do then is let those who want to lead the effort volunteer themselves - including Buhari.

However, it is not the nomination that matters but the actual decision. We must scrutinize their qualifications and integrity. We would need to stop the "alaiye baba" and "sai Buhari" crap, and figure out what they really have to offer. A case where no presidential candidate can answer us questions such as the Niger Delta or BH without beating around the bush is a shame too bad to bear. A case where a presidential candidate would refuse to attend a debate with other candidates, yet have no problem with debating "singularly" is doubly shameful. These are the reasons why they owe us nothing and deliver zero. We fail to give and hold them to a job requirement.

I'm with you Koruji on this.....I believe if you are not willing to the change something then don't complain about that thing. All we do here is condemn/abuse/praise/asslick but we never talk of how to move forward.
My question to the house(BEAF, Gbawe in particular)what are you guys doing towards ensuring a better 2015 election.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by feelamong(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2012
Htown64: what advice do you want him to give than what he gave after the end of the election tribunal? Your president is not listening.

No mind the slow poke in power and his band of co travellers....what do they want Buhari to do for them.....he spoke against the fuel subsidy.. he sopke against the systematic looting in the polity...but they will not listen cos they are all enjoying the status quo...

Thank God he has warned them again now.....and I can bet with my last N5 that the present govt will still rig and there will be more blood shed to be wasted..
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by gbadexy(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2012
I think if nothing else,we need to vote pdp out so the new party can probe,expose their fraud and corruption.also they need to understand that it is not an automatic victory and thus sit up abcd perform better
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by noiseless: 10:36am On May 15, 2012
Ofcours he can surely count on his southwest servants/allies to remain relevant.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by toluscott2000(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2012
idiot man go and sit down[b][/b]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 10:37am On May 15, 2012
PapaBrowne: Even Babangida doesn't preach as much violence as this reef!!
How can anybody desire leadership from a man who never says anything about Nigeria's progress. This guy only talks about elections and nothing more. We have some good years before the elections. He can talk about how to move this nation forward. He can talk about solving the education deficit in the north. He can talk about extremism fueled by wrong interpretation of Islam. He can talk about a whole lot other things, but no... in 2012 he is talking about blood in 2015. The man is pathetic.

[b]Reality Check
[/b]In the presence of Boko Haram, no voting can take place in the core north- the only region where Buhari has any hopes of scoring. So where does the man want to win a free and fair election. In many parts of the south, an Ibori Presidency with an Alamieseigha Vice would trump a Buhari Ticket anyday. The man is very unaware of the geography of this country. Things are not in his favour.

He is a lost project . .the only people not seeing this is Vampire Buhari and his supporters . . . .
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 10:41am On May 15, 2012
gbadexy: I think if nothing else,we need to vote pdp out so the new party can probe,expose their fraud and corruption.also they need to understand that it is not an automatic victory and thus sit up abcd perform better

Vote out PDP and vote which party in . . . We love to hear your candid opinion . . . And don't forget think hard before answering us . . . Thanks . .
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by bittyend(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2012
Anything is better than GEJ...

Abacha wass better than him..

Even the SOB called IBB who destroyed Nigeria was better than him.. You guys see fake middle class and think Nigeria is getting better....

Most of those young guys in Lagos driving big cars are doing blood money, armed robbery, kidnapping etc. This is one of the worst periods in Nigerian history, and GEJ has to go before he destroys everything..

He's the worst president ever!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Sike(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2012
Na wa o
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by najoke: 10:46am On May 15, 2012
Demdem: Vampire, bloodsucking buhari grin grin
We all are enjoying calling the "monster" names.
I await the bastards that will challenge me when its the most cursed president's time. Nobody dey talk respect now ooo grin

Seconded

So if i call jona mugu, jona goat, jona mumu, jona bastar.d, jona mother.Bleep.er,jona dick.suckn pisss of shite etc make nobody talk about name calling cause its called freedom of insult....sorry speech. LOL
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Onyejonchi: 10:47am On May 15, 2012
ekt_bear: I think the best thing is to just work to see the country split apart.

I'm not sure that working within the Nigerian political system will lead to good results.
The entire thing needs to be destroyed and split into pieces.

the best solution my brother. Darkness and light can't stay together. U want 2 rule a country with violent, buhari suposed 2 think b4 saying some things like this. Who knows if he become the president he would not legalze the killing of christians and southerners. Lets watch, no mater hw bad is gej he is beter than a confirmed murderer who keep promising more death 4 nigerians.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by bittyend(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2012
Peep the pic, yet those who looted trillions of Naira via oil subsidy are yet to be prosecuted..

Let the country break into pieces.. I hate NIGERIA!

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 10:48am On May 15, 2012
Odunnu: And this bloody thirsty vampire wants to head a country? Heeeiiii! Allah kiyaye!! God forbid evil!
i think you meant "Allah sauke"!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Kaysiii(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2012
WOW!......And i was aspiring to vote 4 him in 2015,but now i discover that the man-who was going to take my 1st vote ever-is a blood thirsty cannibal...'YUCK'
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by baslone: 10:51am On May 15, 2012
onyewec3:

I am a southerner but the man didn't use the corp members to rig elections. I definitely know who did!

And by the way, we don't even need him to tell us 2015 would be bloody. It's all written over the land!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.